> An apology

Danny
post Nov 23 2016, 09:27 PM
Post #1

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

Last few times I was on I let the Milan travails get to me and I was a little more aggressive to folk than I would normally be on here.

Things are much better at Milanello, and with me in general, so a heartfelt sorry to the Hans, X-Offs, Acids, Milanbuffs, Pippos and anyone else I p*ssed off way back when.

Hope this new era at Milan can be the sign of this club's return to where it truly belongs - signs look good, although there are many steps to go to reach the summit.

Forza Milan!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 29 2016, 06:33 AM
Post #2

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

The smoke is up your *** and you want me to shed light there? This goes against the principles of the other idiom, Shove it where the sun don't shine.

On a serious note,

I understand there was permissions required to transfer money abroad (possibly government checks and balances against money laundering, tax evasion etc.). These take a long time in China's protectionist red-tape bureaucracy.

Now the option that Sino-Italian Football, have is to instead show the proof of the money to European banks and thereby obtain bank guarantees which is as good as payment made though no cash changes hands. This however still takes a bit longer, and rumours are that SinoItalia haven't started along this line. Possibly to avoid any commission charges to banks for this service.

That said, Berlusconi's extension of 1.5 months seems fair. It's only a problem if Sino haven't actually got all the money in hand. In which case, we have a problem.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 01:44 AM