post Jul 18 2006, 01:29 PM
Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

????????

What's with him ???

I've been hearing about him for about two years now, but I've only watched him once, in that "Ronaldinho friends" friendly and he wasn't so impressive!!!!???

Has anyone watched him play in any official match?novfan? warchant?? My favouritemuse??? anyone?

This post has been edited by dst: Jul 18 2006, 01:29 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jul 18 2006, 03:09 PM
Post #2

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

Overrated kid, IMO.

Maybe ManUSA and Glazer bring him to Europe.

He'll never be playing in Serie A. In Europe, just England. That's my humble opinion, of course.

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Jul 18 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Member No.: 703

he is one of those kids with a TON of potenial. i've watched him play a lot (as DC United is my favorite US team) and he has moments where he blows your mind. he actually had a brilliant goal against a game DC United played against Celtic.

but at the same time he is waaay to young. he was 14 when he entered the MLS and now that he's 16 you can see a huge improvement already. Give him 4 more years and he'll probably make the US squad and turn a lot of heads.

one thing you have to remember about this kid...when he was 14 he was touted as the next Pele. that's a lot of pressure put on one kid...i don't think any player of any age could handle that (ie. Ronaldinho).

but i like him...as far as playing Serie A, i doubt it...as far as i know the only two overseas teams looking at him is Chelsea and Man U.

+Quote Post

dudernahata
post Jul 18 2006, 10:59 PM
Post #4

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 572

this kid is all hype. u wanna see a real young talent go watc sergio aguerro from argentina. that kid is the next superstar. adu was brought into the mls without the skill to play in it only for the attention and money purposes.

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Jul 19 2006, 04:46 AM
Post #5

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

QUOTE (dudernahata @ Jul 18 2006, 04:59 PM)
this kid is all hype. u wanna see a real young talent go watc sergio aguerro from argentina. that kid is the next superstar. adu was brought into the mls without the skill to play in it only for the attention and money purposes.

he is not hype

he has true talent...i'm sick of people saying he's all hype...the kid is 16 years old (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 19 2006, 10:27 AM
Post #6

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Warchant @ Jul 19 2006, 12:33 AM)
but i like him...as far as playing Serie A, i doubt it...as far as i know the only two overseas teams looking at him is Chelsea and Man U.

Real would definetely be interested in him .... Just imagine, how many jerseys would be sold with the 16 year old New Pele's number??? ... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jul 20 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #7

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Warchant @ Jul 19 2006, 06:46 AM)
he is not hype

he has true talent...i'm sick of people saying he's all hype...the kid is 16 years old (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Yeah I remember, he was on Jay Leno when he first moved 2 the states from Africa. He is actually linked with Chelsea... IMHO, I watched a couple of games for him, he is good; for someone of his age, but needs time..

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Jul 20 2006, 10:51 PM
Post #8

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 20 2006, 04:03 PM)
Yeah I remember, he was on Jay Leno when he first moved 2 the states from Africa. He is actually linked with Chelsea... IMHO, I watched a couple of games for him, he is good; for someone of his age, but needs time..

exactly...needs time

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:07 PM