> [IT] Serie A 08/09

CrazyMilanFan
post Sep 2 2008, 10:53 PM
Post #991

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,873

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 2 2008, 10:38 PM) *
Damn, I think the merda fans that browse in here will get kicks out of reading through what we think in our Serie A threat (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

Well my opinion to you merda fans reading this ... Now its tougher, no more 10 points deductions and dropping teams into second division ... It's the big boys play ground, Milan & Juve dominate and if you think you got a shot at the CL, you need to be wearing the Rossoneri uniform for that.

TBH it is not that old inter as well they have one of the best squad in europe if their new 4-3-3 system works ( which will most likely) then we need to worry more than inter fans (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Sep 2 2008, 11:04 PM
Post #992

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

They always had one of the best squads in Europe (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

They have always had stars and .. I mean where do you think Moratti's hundreds of millions spent on inter went to ?

Mourinho is a good coach, but the hype is just too annoying. He made Chelsea a very attractive club because of the merits that he collected along the way. This is Serie A, teams here know how to play a closed game just like Jose likes too. They will remain to be a force to recon with in the short-term, but I don't think they can stand a chance with Milan & Juve on the long run ( towards the end of this season (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ), they know their place in the pecking order Jose or no Jose (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by Rossoneri7: Sep 2 2008, 11:05 PM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Sep 2 2008, 11:14 PM
Post #993

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

(from channel 4's website. best English explanation I could find)

Napoli fans will be banned from travelling to away games for the rest of the season after they vandalised a train on the way to the Roma match.

The authorities had originally banned the sale of tickets to Napoli supporters for the ‘high risk’ encounter at the Olimpico, but decided to allow limited stubs as “an act of good faith.”

That was promptly violated when 1,500 Ultra’ caused chaos at the train stations in both Naples and Rome, forcing regular passengers off the train and demanding travel to and from the capital without a ticket.

“The organised Napoli fan groups are banned from travelling for the rest of the season,” slammed Minister Roberto Maroni this evening after an extensive meeting in Rome.

“We will also identify at risk games and, if necessary, some of them will be played behind closed doors.

“Those people who effectively kidnapped the train on Sunday were no more than organised criminals.

“We will identify and punish those responsible, ban them from attending sporting events for two years and proceed to charge them with criminal damage.”

There were only four arrests after the chaotic scenes in Naples and Rome, but the police believe they can use CCTV footage to track down and identify further perpetrators of the violence.

The railway company noted that the fans had caused £300,000 worth of damage to the train, wrecking seats, windows, toilets and daubing graffiti inside the carriages.

Fortunately the other high risk game of the weekend, Fiorentina-Juventus, passed by without any crowd problems.

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Sep 2 2008, 11:43 PM
Post #994

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

Its good that the authorities have come down hard on this. I feel a little sorry for the peaceful Napoli fans, but if an example can me made of this (one which is effective as a deterrent) then it will be for the best

Escalation may be the best way, let the government keep on going in hard till changes occur

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Sep 2 2008, 11:43 PM
Post #995

Allievi Nazionali

why cant these fan thing stop man first week and we already have something new

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 2 2008, 11:53 PM
Post #996

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Sep 3 2008, 12:43 AM) *
Its good that the authorities have come down hard on this. I feel a little sorry for the peaceful Napoli fans, but if an example can me made of this (one which is effective as a deterrent) then it will be for the best

Escalation may be the best way, let the government keep on going in hard till changes occur

I don't think it was a good idea. Neaples will be furious. Only Palermo would be a worse choice to make an example on. I know their mentality pretty well...and I'm not sure if it's gonna bring any good.

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Sep 3 2008, 12:31 AM
Post #997

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 2 2008, 11:53 PM) *
I don't think it was a good idea. Neaples will be furious. Only Palermo would be a worse choice to make an example on. I know their mentality pretty well...and I'm not sure if it's gonna bring any good.

We will only know in retrospect if this decision was correct or not. You are correct in assuming there will be rage in Napoli, however while not a serious as murdering someone or insignificant as insulting banners, they did damage a train causing hundreds of thousands of euro's worth of damage. England was a hell hole at one point in time, but the authorities came down hard on it and there was reformation for the better. I hope if they are hard enough over time a similar sort of reformation can occur in Italy too. If the government did nothing things would only have gotten worse, they would have been seen as weak by everyone (Ultra's included) and this sort of stuff would occur more frequently or get worse. It may not be 100% effective but at least its a start and shows the Ultra's that they (or something they are connected to) will pay.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 3 2008, 01:59 AM
Post #998

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 2 2008, 07:55 AM) *
Inter will also have a worldclass attack.

Always had.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 3 2008, 10:14 AM
Post #999

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Portikins @ Sep 3 2008, 02:59 AM) *
Always had.

Ever since Ronaldo came. Not always.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 3 2008, 10:34 PM
Post #1000

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 3 2008, 10:14 AM) *
Ever since Ronaldo came. Not always.

Jair, Altobelli, Mazzola, Boninsegna, Klinsmann... not to go to Meazza.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Sep 4 2008, 11:29 AM
Post #1001

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

(from tuttomercatoweb)

La notizia è giunta come un fulmine a ciel sereno. Stefano Colantuono non è più l'allenatore del Palermo. La società rosanero lo ha sollevato dall'incarico ed al suo posto ha chiamato Davide Ballardini, il quale guiderà la squadra nell'allenamento odierno. La notizia è stata ufficializzata da una nota apparsa in mattinata sul sito ufficiale del Palermo.

[Short version: Stefano Colantuono has been fired as coach of Palermo and has been replaced by Davide Ballardini.]

Zamparini has stopped taking the happy pills early this season, it would seem.

+Quote Post

morgoth
post Sep 4 2008, 12:24 PM
Post #1002

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 3,827

This years Serie A looks very promising and I'm sure it will be let's hope for the best (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

Locke Lamora
post Sep 4 2008, 12:42 PM
Post #1003

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,499

Isn't this the 27th time Zamparini has sacked his club manager?

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Sep 4 2008, 12:45 PM
Post #1004

Allievi Nazionali

OH first sack of the year already

+Quote Post

morgoth
post Sep 4 2008, 12:58 PM
Post #1005

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 3,827

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Sep 4 2008, 12:45 PM) *
OH first sack of the year already

I hope the second will be Carlo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

+Quote Post

240 Pages V  « < 65 66 67 68 69 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:33 PM