> Welcome to Calciopoli II

TriniKing_CE
post Jan 25 2011, 11:33 PM
Post #16

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Jan 25 2011, 06:15 PM) *
It will be a big injustice if Inter and Moratti will get out of it without punishment.

+1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jan 25 2011, 11:48 PM
Post #17

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Jan 26 2011, 12:15 AM) *
It will be a big injustice if Inter and Moratti will get out of it without punishment.

I couldn't care less. Like I said, I've had enough of Calciopoli.

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Jan 26 2011, 12:04 AM
Post #18

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

You maybe don't, but many other people do care.

The truth will come out eventually and it will show merda's hypocrisy.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jan 26 2011, 12:24 AM
Post #19

OK.

+Quote Post

Nova
post Feb 23 2011, 12:33 PM
Post #20

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 34

Even if Inter are to be punished , in a way they always win.

Inter before calciopoli and Inter after calciopoli are 2 totally different teams.

Had there been no calciopoli , Inter would still be struggling as a team and would never and I do mean NEVER had won the champions league.

One might say it was honest winning by Inter since Milan , juve etc ... supposedly cheated .

But we are forgetting one big fact , and that is the same that mister Moggi is trying to prove. And that is that Inter directors were behind the whole "frame juve and milan" plan all along , and it even turned out that they too had involvement in talking with referee's .

So in my oppinion the only winner was Inter , they totally crippled serie A and become the number one team in italy and even europe. Had Calciopoli had been fair , Inter would be in the same mess that Juve was and would now be competing with Catania for survival in serie A .

The truth will come out eventually , but the damage is allready done , yet I hold slightest hope that inter will be put to justice and to see them be demoted to serie B and fail to promote in the next 4/5 years ... That's my wish ;-)

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Feb 23 2011, 02:36 PM
Post #21

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Nova @ Feb 23 2011, 11:33 AM) *
Even if Inter are to be punished , in a way they always win.

Inter before calciopoli and Inter after calciopoli are 2 totally different teams.

Had there been no calciopoli , Inter would still be struggling as a team and would never and I do mean NEVER had won the champions league.

One might say it was honest winning by Inter since Milan , juve etc ... supposedly cheated .

But we are forgetting one big fact , and that is the same that mister Moggi is trying to prove. And that is that Inter directors were behind the whole "frame juve and milan" plan all along , and it even turned out that they too had involvement in talking with referee's .

So in my oppinion the only winner was Inter , they totally crippled serie A and become the number one team in italy and even europe. Had Calciopoli had been fair , Inter would be in the same mess that Juve was and would now be competing with Catania for survival in serie A .

The truth will come out eventually , but the damage is allready done , yet I hold slightest hope that inter will be put to justice and to see them be demoted to serie B and fail to promote in the next 4/5 years ... That's my wish ;-)

This (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

I might also add that their victory in calciopoli has been a rather hollow win as the Serie A is probably the weakest I have ever seen it. Any team that is happy to be 'given' a Scudetto really shows its ambitions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 23 2011, 03:49 PM
Post #22

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Exactly. Inter transformed in just 10 years into something the clubs leadership never would be able to do without cheating and without deception. Remember Milan and Berlusconis take-over. It was an investment, a dream, a vision and a real strategy, a strategy of success.

Can we really say the same for Moratti? Decades without major trophies, without any market-success, and then everything turned.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post May 31 2011, 07:30 PM
Post #23

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

Tuesday 31 May, 2011

Moggi faces six-year sentence

(IMG:http://www.football-italia.net/pics300/mogginews.jpg)

Luciano Moggi could face a prison sentence of almost six years, announced prosecutors in the Calciopoli 2 trial.

The civil trial has been going on in Naples for several months and brought to light new evidence compared to the 2006 sporting investigation.

Former Juventus director general Moggi remains at the centre of the allegations of wrong-doing and public prosecutors have concluded their part in the trial by demanding five years and eight months.

Former refereeing designators Pierluigi Pairetto (four years and six months) and Paolo Bergamo (five years) were also the most heavily penalised by prosecutors Stefano Capuano and Giuseppe Narducci.

Ex-FIGC Vice-President Innocenzo Mazzini (four years), former referee Massimo De Santis (three years), Fiorentina owners Andrea Della Valle (one year and 10 months) and Diego Della Valle (two years), ex-Messina director of sport Mariano Fabiani (three years and eight months), Reggina President Lillo Foti (two years), Lazio President Claudio Lotito (one year and 10 months) and ex-Milan director Leonardo Meani (one year and six months) were also involved.

Some former referees have been caught up in the trial and the prosecutors are demanding these sentences:

Paolo Bertini (two years and four months), Salvatore Racalbuto (two years and two months), Antonio Dattilo (one year and eight months) and Pasquale Rodomonti (one year). Journalist Ignazio Scardina also faces a potential sentence of one year and two months.

It should be noted that the Italian law can convict people with long sentences and yet never see them inside prison, while there are also numerous levels of appeal to go through.

From Tuesday June 7, the defence will take to the court to make its conclusions and recommendations.

The trial is expected to end by July 19, but the entire scenario could be wiped and start from scratch if the legal challenge against judge Teresa Casoria is upheld.

Link: http://www.football-italia.net/may31y.html

This post has been edited by TriniKing_CE: May 31 2011, 07:31 PM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 31 2011, 09:25 PM
Post #24

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

I thought he was gonna make a come back (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Dracoris
post Jun 1 2011, 04:40 PM
Post #25

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,716

Massive arrests made in Serie B today, check it out.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 1 2011, 04:41 PM
Post #26

Yeah, but it's got nothing to do with Calciopoli.

+Quote Post

Dracoris
post Jun 1 2011, 05:02 PM
Post #27

Giovanissimi Nazionali

I'm aware of that. I don't have the ability to make my own news posts and this falls under the same category.
(IMG:http://www.theorangebelt.org/forums/images/smilies/threadpolice.png)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 2 2011, 09:51 AM
Post #28

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 31 2011, 11:25 PM) *
I thought he was gonna make a come back (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Yeah .. He kind of lost credibility and all he has is his column on a sports paper.

QUOTE (Dracoris @ Jun 1 2011, 06:40 PM) *
Massive arrests made in Serie B today, check it out.

Where can I check it out ?

+Quote Post

Dracoris
post Jun 2 2011, 02:41 PM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Here's a little news snippet from today.

http://www.soccernews.com/corruption-inves...in-italy/75106/

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Jul 5 2011, 05:37 PM
Post #30

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

Revealed: Inter will almost certainly be stripped of 2006 Scudetto

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/20...tripped-of-2006

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:42 PM