Milan Are Brilli...
post Jan 31 2014, 12:44 PM
Post #856

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

Taarabt? God it gets even worse.

And for the record I was always upbeat on KPB when everyone else wasn't but this one? No, not at all.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 31 2014, 01:25 PM
Post #857

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 31 2014, 05:18 PM) *
I don't follow. They return and we have all summer long to contemplate our moves.

But that's the point. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif) We keep on doing this again and again, contemplating one move after another. Stop gap solutions, hoping they will work, instead of setting sights on a real target and getting him in. I know, I know, this is the winter window, but we pull moves like these all the time.

It has not been a total waste with Honda arriving and all that, but boy do we need streamlining of not just the squad, but also our approach to the market. Buying freebies, loaning them in, and then sending them back? Where's the chemistry in that? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) Not everyone considers Aqulani an AAA talent, and neither do I.

But he could easily have found his place in this lineup. Instead we loan him, suck him dry with 24.5 appearances, and then pack him up. These new signings could potentially be the same (unless we have a stoke of luck) and then back to the drawing board once again. Same with Boban. And a bunch of other such moves.

QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Jan 31 2014, 05:44 PM) *
Taarabt? God it gets even worse.

You can say that again. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) I'll give him a fair chance, but boy tactics like these can leave one speechless!

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jan 31 2014, 02:08 PM
Post #858

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

Taarabt is only 24 - could Seedorf be the one who makes him reach his full potential on a consistent basis? I would like to think so.

We will see.

I think he will suit Serie A more then the EPL.

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Jan 31 2014, 02:10 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jan 31 2014, 02:28 PM
Post #859

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

So, good news and bad news. The good news is that Biabany won't be coming, since Parma wanted Saponara and he didn't wanna go there/we didn't wanna give him up (not quite sure which one, maybe both). The bad news is that we're stuck with Zaccardo, again.

Link

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 31 2014, 02:28 PM
Post #860

Berretti

24 or not, he is a hit or miss kind of a player (more hit, usually) with a bad attitude. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif) Now where have I seen a player similar to him? Oh yeah, Milan, with "Mr. Practice Celebrations Before Scoring". Sure, Seedorf can make him come good, but before that he has to come good himself.

Still, it's a clean slate, and one can only hope for the best, now that things have changed. There'll be plenty of time to do otherwise, if things don't go our way, that's for sure.

+Quote Post

nuh
post Jan 31 2014, 03:12 PM
Post #861

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,284

This whole transfer market has been bitter sweet

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jan 31 2014, 03:15 PM
Post #862

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Boban? How is he connected to all this.

Naah, I get what you're saying, but there's little to no choice now. Things just permanently changed.

There's this kid Mario PaĊĦalić from Hajduk Split with great talent. He spoke to Milan and Lazio, was on the verge of signing with the Roman side, but then Abramovich stepped in and signed him for Chelsea. Rarely do those kids want history or a "love story", they want fast track money and Mourinho, and that's what Milan cannot give you anymore.

But you are right. We're not changing are strategy. The core of this has to be in the developmental and scouting section. We have to give more emphasis on our own youth system and we have to get better scouting jobs. That's an old story dating from the 1990's.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jan 31 2014, 03:40 PM
Post #863

Constant refused Napoli because his wife didn't want to live there.

Link

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jan 31 2014, 03:53 PM
Post #864

Primavera
Group Icon

Unbelievable.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 31 2014, 05:07 PM
Post #865

Berretti

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 31 2014, 08:15 PM) *
Boban? How is he connected to all this.

Sneaky loan, then sending the player back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) Sure he didn't exactly set the world on fire with his time here, not that he got all that many chances either. We all would like a player rated 100 or near, and the kid only got average marks in the 60 range, but he was still better than the duds we have now.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 31 2014, 08:15 PM) *
Naah, I get what you're saying, but there's little to no choice now. Things just permanently changed.

Sadly, yes, you leave no room for disagreement. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) This is a change with permanentness. Now we need another one, just in the positive direction. It may still come now, but I'd be more confident if we signed a coach's coach. Not another experiment, even if Seedorf knows the game inside out, and is a club legend.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 31 2014, 05:07 PM
Post #866

Berretti

Pile of perfectly polished pots! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif) This just hit me, I meant Bojan, not Boban. Idiota!

Now I know why you call him Krkić, Fillipo, easy in, easy out. Little room for error.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jan 31 2014, 05:42 PM
Post #867

Primavera
Group Icon

Oh. Now I'm relieved! I thought I'm crazy or something. Especially since Boban really was sent to a one-year loan to Bari. But that's a different example.

I think Seedorf is the best we can get. I'd rather try this experiment then settle with names like Spalletti.

A change will come the moment Milan gets sold to another owner who'll be fresh and willing to take up losses for the sake of the club and reputation. This is the only true positive step, everything else is just managing expectations and making the best out of little.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 31 2014, 06:24 PM
Post #868

Berretti

Yeah, things are very early right now, one can afford hope. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) True changes, I agree, may only come with an owner that is fresh into the thick of things and willing to part with coins, or a management team that listens to the fan base and start buying players that can be relied upon. Not superstars, but just some solid names.

Oh, and stop making painfully pathetic purchase like Matri or sign players like Muntari. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Have a semblance of vision and stick to it. The biggest reason why we find ourselves in the mess we are in is not Berlusconi, but Galliani. And his team of idiots. If we had anyone with a full ounce of brain, we'd be sitting 2nd or 3rd right now.

But that, again, is with the right set of players, and someone that knows coaching.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 31 2014, 06:45 PM
Post #869

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

The king of the spelling patrol makes the biggest error of all!! Too good to be true!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jan 31 2014, 06:47 PM
Post #870

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

59 Pages V  « < 56 57 58 59 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:50 PM