Guests cannot vote 

Fillipo Simone
post Dec 12 2013, 08:44 AM
Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

MoM for me was Abbiati. He had his usual little errors, especially with crosses, but his two or three superb interventions saved the day.

Flop was Montolivo. A true disgrace for a Milan captain. He should give the armband to someone who actually knows how to fight and play for his team. Second comes Constant, who invited the Ajax players to cross the ball from the right as much as they wanted.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Danny
post Dec 12 2013, 12:07 PM
Post #2

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

Torn between DS, Balo and Muntari for motm. Went for Muntari for a change.

Flop, Monto, no contest.

Should...oh, we're not doing that one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Dec 12 2013, 12:26 PM
Post #3

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

De Scig, Monto. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Dec 12 2013, 01:42 PM
Post #4

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

I think you should have left Monto out of the top list cause some people really love trolling.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 12 2013, 02:05 PM
Post #5

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (dst @ Dec 12 2013, 03:42 PM) *
I think you should have left Monto out of the top list cause some people really love trolling.

I might know who it is. Just might.

Anyway, this is an easy one.

Top: Abbiati. His saves saved our butts last night. Balo was also amazing. Never seen him fight for every ball like that. If only his teammates followed his example.

Flop: Montolivo. Just disgraceful. Nothing more to add.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 12 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 12 2013, 02:05 PM) *
I might know who it is. Just might.

Anyway, this is an easy one.

Top: Abbiati. His saves saved our butts last night. Balo was also amazing. Never seen him fight for every ball like that. If only his teammates followed his example.

Flop: Montolivo. Just disgraceful. Nothing more to add.

I haven't even voted yet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

But I agree with you guys, he's a complete let down as captain, he should have never been given the armband to begin with but that's a whole different argument.

Aside from Monto, flop has to go to the dynamic duo that is Constant and Muntari, absolutely shocking and hilarious at the same time, getting in each other's way, the most ridiculous and childish of mistakes and basically ruined everything that they touched when we tried to play out

Balo, easily MotM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 12 2013, 02:49 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 12 2013, 04:36 PM) *
I haven't even voted yet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Hahaha, I didn't mean you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 12 2013, 04:36 PM) *
Aside from Monto, flop has to go to the dynamic duo that is Constant and Muntari, absolutely shocking and hilarious at the same time, getting in each other's way, the most ridiculous and childish of mistakes and basically ruined everything that they touched when we tried to play out

But Danny voted Muntari as MoM. Is he trolling with us? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 12 2013, 02:52 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 12 2013, 12:07 PM) *
Muntari for motm. Went for Muntari for a change.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post Dec 14 2013, 04:38 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 12 2013, 01:36 PM) *
But I agree with you guys, he's a complete let down as captain, he should have never been given the armband to begin with but that's a whole different argument.

Wow, Han (sort of) admits he got it wrong! You've been defending him for the past 3 months. It's clear to all of us (now) he was the wrong choice. He's been miserably poor this season quite honestly, save for a few decent displays. It has nothing to do with the team's form, and everything to do with the poor call to make him the leader.

And you know I like the guy, and I've never been anti-Monto. But this season he's been weak and a terrible captain.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Dec 14 2013, 04:39 PM
Post #10

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 12 2013, 01:49 PM) *
Hahaha, I didn't mean you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

But Danny voted Muntari as MoM. Is he trolling with us? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

<black woman on Jerry Springer> 'oh no ah ditint' </black woman on Jerry Springer>

+Quote Post

Danny
post Dec 14 2013, 04:39 PM
Post #11

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 12 2013, 01:52 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 14 2013, 09:49 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 14 2013, 04:38 PM) *
Wow, Han (sort of) admits he got it wrong! You've been defending him for the past 3 months. It's clear to all of us (now) he was the wrong choice. He's been miserably poor this season quite honestly, save for a few decent displays. It has nothing to do with the team's form, and everything to do with the poor call to make him the leader.

And you know I like the guy, and I've never been anti-Monto. But this season he's been weak and a terrible captain.

I'm not admitting that I was wrong Danny.

I NEVER thought that appointing Monto captain out of the blue was a good idea to begin with. He's not Milan captain material.

I've always defended him as a player though, and I still think he's going through a bit of a rough patch of form that has nothing to do with the armband but the very natural ebb and flow off how a player goes through various stages in his career.

I just think that he's not captain material, but I'm still going to defend him as a player because I think he's a very important member of this side

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 14 2013, 09:59 PM
Post #13

Kaká should have been captain the moment we signed him.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Dec 14 2013, 10:12 PM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 14 2013, 11:59 PM) *
Kaká should have been captain the moment we signed him.

Ideally Montolivo took the initiative to give it to him, then everybody happen. Shame it didn't happen. When Montolivo left the pitch last Wednesday, and gave Kaká the armband, I thought about that being, well, like something that should be permanently.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 14 2013, 10:26 PM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Dec 14 2013, 10:12 PM) *
Ideally Montolivo took the initiative to give it to him, then everybody happen. Shame it didn't happen. When Montolivo left the pitch last Wednesday, and gave Kaká the armband, I thought about that being, well, like something that should be permanently.

But Monto was given the armband by the club, I don't think it's as easy as saying, "here, you have it".

I just think it should have either stayed with Abbiati for what is most likely his final season or gone to someone who's an important first team regular but has been a mainstay at the club for over 3 or 4 years.

I'd rather it have been given to Abate for example who is a youth team product, an important starter and someone who always gives it 110% on the pitch, and that would then lead to DS getting it in a few years' time (I think giving it to him right now would be too much for him to carry)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:26 AM