> Paloschi, Alberto Paloschi

Tennie
post May 23 2008, 11:26 AM
Post #61

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

I think Samp and Atalanta would be the best destinations IF Milan decide to loan him out. Samp...well, the possibility of European experience is good. Atalanta because they seem to be rather good at bringing up good young players (both Montolivo and Pazzini are Atalanta primavera products).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post May 23 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #62

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Two of the four goals Paloschi has scored for Milan (the senior team) were incredible! It shows he's got it in him... but it's all about development from this point onwards...

I trust that the decision made will be the best for his future. Me, I'd like to see him at Fiorentina or Empoli. And the best thing we could do would be to loan Di Gennaro to the same team... they both great potential and if they learn to play alongside so soon then they'll be an amazing duo when/if they come back to mother Milan! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post May 23 2008, 06:27 PM
Post #63

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

Y'all should consider he will not get much playing time in Samp or Fiorentina. Reggina is too weak, yes, but he would get the most playing time there. I personally think Atalanta could be a good choice. They are the more balanced side and he could still play pretty frequently there. They play attacking and entertaining football and he could potentially score lots of goals there.

+Quote Post

acid911
post May 23 2008, 06:58 PM
Post #64

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ May 23 2008, 10:27 PM)
Y'all should consider he will not get much playing time in Samp or Fiorentina. Reggina is too weak, yes, but he would get the most playing time there. I personally think Atalanta could be a  good choice. They are the more balanced side and he could still play pretty frequently there. They play attacking and entertaining football and he could potentially score lots of goals there.

+1 (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

mishie
post May 23 2008, 07:25 PM
Post #65

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,072

I agree Atalanta would be the best destination for him, as Tennie said their ability to bring youngsters on is well documented and they look a safe bet to push for top 6 next season and that way he can get used to a winning team rather than a relegation campaign

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 24 2008, 01:03 AM
Post #66

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

How would you feel if Paloschi were loaned to a Reggina that will be coached by Billy Costacurta?

That's the latest rumor: Billy to coach Reggina + Paloschi on loan.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post May 24 2008, 02:57 AM
Post #67

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 24 2008, 10:03 AM)
How would you feel if Paloschi were loaned to a Reggina that will be coached by Billy Costacurta?

Paloschi. ok, it'll be a good start for him in Serie A

Billy. no, he's a great asset to us!

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 24 2008, 09:47 AM
Post #68

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 24 2008, 01:03 AM)

Would be very good, but I don't belive Billy will leave. And Reggina...hmh, he should at least wait for a better oppotunity..

+Quote Post

dst
post May 24 2008, 12:00 PM
Post #69

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

I think Costacurta wants to leave... it seems to me that he wants to become a real manager, not an assistant.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 24 2008, 03:33 PM
Post #70

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Yeah. He didn't seem very interested when he was offered the assistant job if I recall correctly.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 24 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #71

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ May 24 2008, 12:00 PM)
I think Costacurta wants to leave... it seems to me that he wants to become a real manager, not an assistant.

It could be cause of Carlo being confirmed as Milan manager for next season? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 24 2008, 04:33 PM
Post #72

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 24 2008, 06:20 PM)
It could be cause of Carlo being confirmed as Milan manager for next season? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

Nah ... Costacurta is a licensed coach. That said, he didn't get his license to be the 2nd man. Plus, he needs the experience if he ever wants to coach Milan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

jefri91
post May 24 2008, 07:39 PM
Post #73

"Durgle The Turtle"

Member No.: 3,402

I heard hes going to Reggina for loan?? If true then this is very good

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post May 24 2008, 11:06 PM
Post #74

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

I remember him saying he wanted to become Milan's transfer agent, but they wouldn't let him because he wanted to buy too many players... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) He wasn't very happy with Milan's transfer activity in the years leading up to his retirement.

Costacurta and Paloschi to Reggina? Costacurta, no. paloschi, sure. Billy needs to join a team with ambition. Doesn't matter how big.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 24 2008, 11:29 PM
Post #75

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ May 24 2008, 11:06 PM)
Costacurta and Paloschi to Reggina? Costacurta, no. paloschi, sure. Billy needs to join a team with ambition. Doesn't matter how big.

Only Italian teams with ambition: Milan, Inter, Roma and Fiorentina. Maybe Lazio. Don't see Billy with any of them,..

+Quote Post

34 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 05:07 PM