> Summer 08 Transfer Window

whoarethepatriot...
post Sep 5 2008, 08:00 PM
Post #5311

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 782

QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 5 2008, 05:21 PM) *
Why are people freaking out because Pato didn't start ONE game?

I am more worried about his confidence personally. It took us a whole season to raise it, then the almighty Dunga destroys it in the space of a week
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Giancarlo
post Sep 5 2008, 08:27 PM
Post #5312

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 4,011

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Sep 5 2008, 07:00 PM) *
I am more worried about his confidence personally. It took us a whole season to raise it, then the almighty Dunga destroys it in the space of a week

I'm sure the players at Milan will inspire confidence in the guy... there is something about Milan that you won't find with Dunga...

+Quote Post

Soldier
post Sep 5 2008, 10:52 PM
Post #5313

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 4,013

Well, I believe Pato is pissed off, and he has the right.
Pato in the Starting 11, Alongside him Boriello.
Rest Of Strikers?Keep the Bench Warm .

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Sep 5 2008, 11:25 PM
Post #5314

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

I'm going to respectfully disagree with Soldier. I know a lot of people want Pato to play as much as possible. I think he should play a lot, but I don't think that Pippo should ever be discounted -- yeah, he had an off day on Sunday but when he's on form he's absolutely lethal.

Bluesummers said somewhere that he was in favor of playing whoever's in the best form. I like that idea, though I agree that Pato should be shown trust and have the chance to regain his confidence.

This whole having options thing is going to take a lot of getting used to!

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Sep 6 2008, 12:27 AM
Post #5315

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 5 2008, 11:25 PM) *
I'm going to respectfully disagree with Soldier. I know a lot of people want Pato to play as much as possible. I think he should play a lot, but I don't think that Pippo should ever be discounted -- yeah, he had an off day on Sunday but when he's on form he's absolutely lethal.

Bluesummers said somewhere that he was in favor of playing whoever's in the best form. I like that idea, though I agree that Pato should be shown trust and have the chance to regain his confidence.

IMO Pippo is better coming off the bench now. From the limited amount I saw of him against Bologna he didn't look as sharp as usual and he is 34 IIRC. Bring him on after 60mins or so when the opposition are tiring and you'll get the bet out of him. Pato should be played for the first 60 mins.

+Quote Post

Giancarlo
post Sep 6 2008, 12:53 AM
Post #5316

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 4,011

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Sep 5 2008, 11:27 PM) *
IMO Pippo is better coming off the bench now. From the limited amount I saw of him against Bologna he didn't look as sharp as usual and he is 34 IIRC. Bring him on after 60mins or so when the opposition are tiring and you'll get the bet out of him. Pato should be played for the first 60 mins.

I'll actually agree with you here. He could have his uses at limited parts of the game. He could be our own Schillaci supersub... if Pato or Borriello are tiring they could be taken off and out goes Pippo...

+Quote Post

Soldier
post Sep 6 2008, 01:12 AM
Post #5317

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 4,013

QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 6 2008, 01:25 AM) *

Atleast You Respectively Disagree:D

Anyways, dont get me wrong. Warming the Bench in this phrase I meant by it Subs.
I would love to see Inzaghi come in as a sub.
My Point is that I want to let our Future stars get playing time.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Sep 6 2008, 07:48 AM
Post #5318

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Sep 5 2008, 11:01 AM) *
We value Brazilians too much... Carlo was always a fan of them...

Not so much the French...

That's true!

Carlo likes and rates Pato more than that to treat him like Yoann. let's not forget he is the main reason Pato is a Milan player now.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Sep 6 2008, 09:41 AM
Post #5319

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 5 2008, 04:25 PM) *

aww tennie actually commented on something i wrote, thats a dozer of an accomplishment (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/droolsmiley.gif)

And guys on the pato issue, he cannot play every match. He has to get alot of playing time but his body is not yet built to endure that sort of conditioning through the entire season and furthermore he his not mentally prepared to accept the responsibility of carrying the team in attack. Thats why we have 4 strikers and not 1. Pato will grow but you cannot expect him to score every match. What he did last season was phenomenal but dont expect it every game.

boriello should be our striker to rely on aswell as pato and inzaghi, you know share some of the work load or else we'll do what we did to gila to pato. Blame him if he misses a shot. Sheva i'm not gonna comment.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Sep 6 2008, 09:43 AM

+Quote Post

355 Pages V  « < 353 354 355
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 06:09 AM