Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Milan vs Fiorentina, Giornata 19

MizNelson
post Jan 16 2009, 09:54 AM
Post #46

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

We're going to be so distracted from the events of this week that I'll be surprised if our heads are in this match from the opening whistle. A loss is not out of the question.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 16 2009, 09:58 AM
Post #47

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Gila is sooo lucky (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 16 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #48

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 16 2009, 01:58 PM) *
Gila is sooo lucky

Why? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jan 16 2009, 01:44 PM
Post #49

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

One bit of news that might (hopefully) cheer zeddie at least a little bit.

Roberto Rosetti will be referee for this game. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 16 2009, 02:17 PM
Post #50

Primavera

QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 16 2009, 03:10 PM) *

Because he will probably take advantage of the team's probable lack of concentration after all this Kaka to City rumors.

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 16 2009, 05:14 PM) *
One bit of news that might (hopefully) cheer zeddie at least a little bit.

Roberto Rosetti will be referee for this game. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) it's a must see then. thanks!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 16 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #51

Primavera

CONCENTRATED ON THE VIOLA

1/16/2009 2:48:00 PM

On the eve of the clash against Fiorentina, Carlo Ancelotti spoke about various topics during the press conference: the Kaka issue, the arrival of Mattioni and tomorrow’s clash against a direct opponent for the Champions League.

(IMG:http://media2.acmilan.com/200709/7934_news.jpg)

MILANELLO – These are the declarations of Carlo Ancelotti during the press conference on hte eve of the Milan-Fiorentina game scheduled for tomorrow evening at 8.30pm at San Siro:

ON AN EVENTUAL TRANSFER OF KAKA
“On the Kaka issue I say that there is a negotiation right now where the club will have to make the evaluations. My personal hope is that of holding on to Kaka for many years because he’s an important and fundamental player for this team and it is therefore normal that he is given a great importance.

“We cannot make comparisons with the football of twenty years ago, in today’s football there are great investors and therefore it’s obvious to make some evaluations in this sense.

“This remains an issue tied to the entity of the offer which has been made, differently to the previous offers which were smaller.

“With or without Kaka the club’s objectives remain unvaried, with the minimum objective being that of reaching a Champions League place for next season and winning the Uefa Cup. The squad would still remain competitive for the Scudetto, even though it would lose an important player like Kaka.

“He is still a great professional and the situation he is going through does not disturb him and he lives it up with serenity. I think that he will evaluate the pros and cons of the issue, but it still remains the fact that the club has not decided and he must respect this decision before making determined evaluations.

“My idea remains that Ricky is a very important player for the team, but the club has the right to make determined choices according to its ideas. I’m just the coach and I must respect the decisions. The club has the right instruments to be able to decide without my advice. I have technical evaluations to make, not administrative ones.”

ON FIORENTINA

“Sunday evening will be a very important game because Fiorentina is a direct opponent for the Champions League. We need a game and a particular atmosphere, so I hope that the stadium is full and that the team is full of enthusiasm and will to do well.

“Fiorentina is a solid team, will play the game openly using as always very good offensive tactics. They will attack us and could create us problems. We shall re-meet Gilardino who is doing well. He found the right environment and we must keep an eye on him.”

ON THE ANTI-FIORENTINA FORMATION
“Beckham will play from the first minute. The only doubt remains that of Ronaldinho who had some fever problem during the week; we shall evaluate his conditions today. In the case that he does not manage, he will be substituted by a midfielder. Bonera will be available, but will not start from the beginning. Kaladze remains unavailable and Monday he will undergo a visit by professor Martens. Seedorf, instead, is quite fine and could start from the first minute. He’s bringing the knock to his knee back from the Uefa Cup game against Portsmouth. He worked on his own to be able to recover completely.”

ON MATTIONI’S ARRIVAL
“He’s a very young lad, of 1988, with very good offensive qualities. For his characteristics he can be useful to our type of game and can give a very good push, but he needs to improve the defensive phase. In prospective he is a very good player.”

ON THIAGO SILVA
“He’s a very reactive player who plays to anticipate his opponents and he is very strong in the high balls. He’s a type of player who has characteristics which we lack, pity that he cannot play before June.”

ON A POSSIBLE RETURN OF GOURCUFF
“Gourcuff is a player who eventually could not substitute Kaka because he has different characteristics. He’s slower and less dynamic. If he had to return to Milan he would not have a certain first team place, but he would have to fight for a place with the other midfielders.

“Now he is doing well because he found a sure place. He got more conviction in his qualities. When he was here he was evaluated for what he had done and if he didn’t deserve to play he didn’t play.”

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 16 2009, 03:05 PM
Post #52

Primavera

This remains an issue tied to the entity of the offer which has been made, differently to the previous offers which were smaller.

My idea remains that Ricky is a very important player for the team, but the club has the right to make determined choices according to its ideas. I’m just the coach and I must respect the decisions. The club has the right instruments to be able to decide without my advice. I have technical evaluations to make, not administrative ones

@ those who say the club has nothing to do with all these and it's only Kaka's wish to leave for Man City, I think Ancelotti's words are clear enough.

This post has been edited by Zed.D: Jan 16 2009, 03:06 PM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 16 2009, 03:27 PM
Post #53

Primavera

Dinho hit by three-game ban

Friday 16 January, 2009

Milan star Ronaldinho has been handed a three-game suspension for elbowing an opponent against Lazio.

The Rossoneri lost to Lazio in the Coppa Italia last 16 on December 3 and tempers ran high at San Siro.

Sports judge Gianpaolo Tosel reviewed video evidence today and found Ronaldinho guilty of 'hitting an opponent in the face with his elbow.'

The panel also judged that Dinho's actions were intentional because of the 'unnatural height of his elbow.'

The news will come as a blow to Carlo Ancelotti, who had just welcomed the Brazilian back to training after a bout of 'flu'.

Udinese's Fabio Quagliarella and Emanuele Belardi have been handed one-game bans, as has Giuseppe Biava of Genoa, Milan's Emerson, Sampdoria midfielder Daniele Dessena and Manolo Pestrin of Serie B side Salernitana.

Great. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 16 2009, 03:38 PM
Post #54

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 16 2009, 07:27 PM) *
Great.

The Scudetto is finally ours! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) Nothing can stand in our way of total domination both in the league, Europe, and everything else we play in. We'll demolish anything that stands in our way. Muwahahahaha!

+Quote Post

vahid
post Jan 16 2009, 03:48 PM
Post #55

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 3,912

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 16 2009, 03:27 PM) *

It's just for Coppa.not important yet!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 16 2009, 03:49 PM
Post #56

Primavera

QUOTE (vahid @ Jan 16 2009, 07:18 PM) *
It's just for Coppa.not important yet!

I don't think so. at least the article indicates that it will affect Serie A games as well...

+Quote Post

vahid
post Jan 16 2009, 03:51 PM
Post #57

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 3,912

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 16 2009, 03:49 PM) *
I don't think so. at least the article indicates that it will affect Serie A games as well...

Guardian says it's just for three cup games

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 16 2009, 03:53 PM
Post #58

Primavera

QUOTE (vahid @ Jan 16 2009, 06:21 PM) *

I hope it is true! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jan 16 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #59

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Frey is out for the game. Wasn't even called up.

Here are the Viola call ups:

Portieri: Storari, Seculin.
Difensori: Comotto, Dainelli, Gamberini, Gobbi, Kroldrup, Pasqual, Vargas, Zauri.
Centrocampisti: Donadel, Kuzmanovic, Melo, Montolivo, Santana, Semioli.
Attaccanti: Bonazzoli, Gilardino, Jovetic.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jan 16 2009, 06:14 PM
Post #60

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

MILANELLO - Questi i 18 convocati di Carlo Ancelotti per Milan-Fiorentina:
Abbiati, Dida, Antonini, Favalli, Jankulovski, Maldini, Senderos, Zambrotta, Ambrosini, Beckham, Flamini, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Kakà, Pato, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho.
Giocatori indisponibili: Bonera, Kaladze, Nesta, Gattuso, Borriello.
Giocatori non convocati: Cardacio, Darmian, Emerson.

atleast no emerson tommarow

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:06 PM