Guests cannot vote 

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 6 2013, 09:48 PM
Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Not much to say. I've somehow lost strength to comment lengthily on Milan matters.

MOM? Surely Muntari. Him and de Jong showed some attitude. The rest? Nothing or almost nothing. Nocerino did well but disappeared like usual after about half an hour. Montolivo was mainly a shadow; too many poor or imprecise passes. Abate was solid, but nothing special.

The rest was mostly terrible. Especially Constant. He's my pick for flop. Every single run forward (remember he had to face Padoin!) ended up with either us loosing possession and Juve being dangerous or a total miss-passed ball. His defensive work was clumsy and nearly costed us a penalty as well.

Allegri must go. Please, let go of him, whatever it is that makes you think he's special Galliani!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 6 2013, 09:54 PM
Post #2

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Muntari definitely MoTM.

Hard pressed for a flop between Mexes and Constant. Went with Mexes. He is supposed to be the leader of the team, yet he had a brainfart at a most crucial moment.

Allegri should definitely leave. He is not the coach for this new Milan.

+Quote Post

milanbuf88
post Oct 6 2013, 10:07 PM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,674

MOTM to Muntari, honarable mention to De Jong. De Jong is a gladiator out there, we need more with his heart.

Flop to Abbiati. He is absolutely embarassingly bad. We are paying the price for not bringing in a close to ready youngster this year.

For the first time I am in the Go category for Allegri. I really don't think we have good players in defense and lots of injuries but clearly Allegri isn't getting the most out of who we do have. Time for a change soon if we want any hope for 3rd.

+Quote Post

Linkman
post Oct 6 2013, 10:08 PM
Post #4

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 7,300

Muntari MotM.

Flop is Matri. Absolutely useless.

Allegri: go to hell.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 6 2013, 10:42 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

MOM: Easily De Jong

I get why people are saying Muntari because of the goals, but really, he just a had a good performance. Which compared to his usual BS might look like MOM worthy stuff but it's really just a good performance, it's the least I expect from professionals who get paid millions to do this job

Flop: Had to go with Zapata. Once again he makes an error at a crucial moment which put everyone under pressure when all he really needed to do was to simply hit the ball up field to relieve us from some pressure, yet he tried to pass it to Monto and it was intercepted, bang! Giovinco scores. There were other moments where he messed up but was covered by either Mexes or Abate, but it's just getting tiring watching him make mistakes practically each week, same with Abbiati. Just give Amelia the start!

Allegri. Beyond useless to even talk about at this point, we all know Galliani won't fire im, even if he loses the next five in a row, he'll still be the coach of the team

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Oct 6 2013, 11:10 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

Your bias is laughable, in what universe is Muntari not MotM?

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Oct 6 2013, 11:14 PM
Post #7

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

Muntari
Abbiati
Go

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 6 2013, 11:15 PM
Post #8

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Muntari and Montolivo both MOM and flop? What the heck people?

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Oct 6 2013, 11:34 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra

Someone voted Muntari as flop? Seriously?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 6 2013, 11:38 PM
Post #10

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Oct 6 2013, 11:10 PM) *
Your bias is laughable, in what universe is Muntari not MotM?

De Jong was better. Muntari scored 2 goals but aside from that what he did was standard stuff that one EXPECTS from a professional. But I can see why people would choose him as the MoM considering the unbelievably low standards he's set for himself throughout his time at Milan so him making a couple of good passes without messing up suddenly entitles MoM... ookay

Yet De Jong pretty much shut Vidal out for the entirety of the game was saving our @sses from counter attacks, won back the ball countless times through interceptions and tackles and kept the ball moving when we were in possession, not to mention was the only midfielder really helping out in attack while Muntari's side of the pitch was hammered with constant attacks from Juve.

But hey, Muntari scored 2 goals and managed to completely a couple of passes - for once, so surely he's MoM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 6 2013, 11:38 PM
Post #11

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Oct 6 2013, 11:34 PM) *
Someone voted Muntari as flop? Seriously?

Not me!!!!!!

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Oct 7 2013, 12:07 AM
Post #12

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 7 2013, 12:38 AM) *
De Jong was better. Muntari scored 2 goals but aside from that what he did was standard stuff that one EXPECTS from a professional. But I can see why people would choose him as the MoM considering the unbelievably low standards he's set for himself throughout his time at Milan so him making a couple of good passes without messing up suddenly entitles MoM... ookay

Yet De Jong pretty much shut Vidal out for the entirety of the game was saving our @sses from counter attacks, won back the ball countless times through interceptions and tackles and kept the ball moving when we were in possession, not to mention was the only midfielder really helping out in attack while Muntari's side of the pitch was hammered with constant attacks from Juve.

But hey, Muntari scored 2 goals and managed to completely a couple of passes - for once, so surely he's MoM

Muntari had better completion % and twice as many tackles than De Jong, that's without his 2 goals.

I had a quick look on whoscored at the ratings, he also won MotM there by some distance too.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 7 2013, 01:24 AM
Post #13

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day Muntari scores 7 votes as MotM.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Oct 7 2013, 01:41 AM
Post #14

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

omg... I think I accidentally voted Monto MOM (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif) and Muntari flop. I meant to do it the other way... Can someone fix it?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 7 2013, 01:44 AM
Post #15

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Oct 7 2013, 03:41 AM) *
omg... I think I accidentally voted Monto MOM (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif) and Muntari flop. I meant to do it the other way... Can someone fix it?

So, you are the mysterious Muntari-flop voter. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:24 PM