agenth
post Oct 29 2006, 12:51 AM
Post #1

Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 2,687

HEART ABOVE ALL ELSE
10/29/2006 1:14:00 AM
We saw it on the pitch as Kakà ran and tried to create something along the flanks and when Dida came up to join the attack in the final moments of a pulsating derby.

Even as they trailed, there was no question of Milan throwing in the towel in the derby. The team kept coming forward and in the end almost pulled off what would have been an incredible draw. The players gave their all. Ricky Kakà, for example, never stopped running and trying to create space and opportunities along both flanks. Carlo Ancelotti had started the game with a lone striker and Kakà was encouraged to offer support but when the team reverted to two strikers, in Alberto Gilardino and Ricardo Oliveira, the young Brazilian covered every blade of grass and proved that real heart is a natural part of a world-class player.

Then there is Nelson Dida who unlike most Brazilians enjoys performing between the posts, but as the Rossoneri threw everything forward in search of that elusive equaliser, the goalkeeper joined the attack at the last corner and he had no other thought than to go for broke, explaining: 'It was better to leave the goal unguarded and concede a fourth goal than have the disappointment of not trying.'

HEADS HELD HIGH
10/29/2006 12:45:00 AM
Our fans are great, they applauded us and we applauded them. Last year we were also down a lot of points and we recovered, we aren’t giving up on the Italian League title. This and much more, right off the lips of the Rossoneri heroes.

Here are the Rossoneri’s post-derby interviews:

RICKY KAKA'

The loss is difficult to accept, especially because of everything that we did. Nevertheless, we all did well. We tried and the fans recognized this with a round of applause at the end of the game. We gave our all up until the end. We played with the right moves and created a lot. It can’t continue on like this, things will change soon. We continue to work hard because in the end we want to see the results. Now we are thinking about Wednesday’s Champions League match and sealing the round.

Receiving the news about the judgement was difficult, because we expected justice. They reduced the other’s point penalties but not ours. For tonight it is better to the referee alone, we focus on our work on the field.

RICARDO OLIVEIRA

We did really well in the second half, but we weren’t lucky enough to score the fourth goal. We fought hard and I believe it was seen as a great game. You must always try until the end, in fact we created a lot. However, if in the end there’s a bit of luck lacking then it’s hard. We left the field with out heads held high because we played really well. We are still at the start of the season and we must work hard, because I know that this situation can change. Now we are thinking about Wednesday.

MAREK JANKULOVSKI

We played a great second half, but the two goals conceded in the first half were decisive. Fourteen points are a lot but we must always believe, because they are a lot of games remaining. Now everything is more difficult, obviously. In any case, it was a good derby and a good game.

CLARENCE SEEDORF

The first half of the game was balanced, but it is clear that two goals change a lot. We tried to take the game in hand, but they scored two goals in perhaps our best moments. When you go under you must be strong and try to recover. In the second half we entered onto the field convinced but then discovered that we had conceded the third goal. The fans were great, they cheered us on until the end and we applauded them. I like to be optimistic. Last year as well we were down fourteen points from Juve and we recovered. We can’t give up now, we still have seven months left!

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I still have hope, call me a fool if you want.
But after reading this, i really have hope.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Oct 29 2006, 01:01 AM
Post #2

7th Heaven

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 821

everyone should have hope and faith, we're gonna have difficulties but as Seedorf said we were 14 points behind juve last season and we recovered to 1 point gap.

FORZA MILAN (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 29 2006, 11:19 AM
Post #3

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I still have hope, call me a fool if you want.
But after reading this, i really have hope.

mchanna you are a fool!!!

Psst..you wanna know a secret, so am I!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:53 PM