Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Milan eye Roni swoop

Rossoneri7
post Aug 1 2006, 02:27 AM
Post #1

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Tentative Press reports from Italy suggest that Milan may make a shock move for Brazilian star Ronaldinho.

Both Tuttosport and Il Corriere Dello Sport today reported that the Rossoneri may be lining up an enormous bid for the two-time FIFA World Player of the Year.

While figures are speculative, it is rumoured that the Diavoli may need to offer as much as £85.5m to lure the 26-year-old wizard away from the Nou Camp.

Milan transfer guru Ariedo Braida fanned the flames of transfer speculation by declaring that he was planning a “transfer surprise to reward the fans.”

There are a wide number of potential targets being mooted, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Gigi Buffon and Ronaldo amongst the most common whispers.

Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo – believed to be the story’s primary source – suggests that Milan may be lining up Ronaldinho as a replacement for Kaka, should he finally agree to a Real Madrid switch.

A vast bid would then certainly be possible given the fee already taken for Ukrainian marksman Andriy Shevchenko.

While Milan are keen to bounce back from the Calciopoli scandal with a high-profile signing, Barca President Joan Laporta is unlikely to sacrifice a hero such as Ronaldinho so close to the club’s Presidential elections.

Meanwhile, the Rossoneri wait with baited breath to discover whether or not they will be allowed to compete in this season’s Champions League.

The UEFA Emergency Panel is set to make a decision on Wednesday at 14.00 local time.

Football Italia

This post has been edited by Rossoneri7: Aug 1 2006, 02:27 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 1 2006, 02:31 AM
Post #2

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Although I rely on this source a lot .. Kaka leaving is not right ! It will be devistating for the team as a whole to lose Kaka and Sheva in the same season.

So I guess its question marks all over (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post Aug 1 2006, 03:05 AM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,128

I don't believe it.I think it's a lie.I don't think ronaldinho is coming.He might be good but i don't want him in milan.How can we lose both sheva and kaka.That's bad.Can't imagine it.Nevertheless i don't think this is true.If he came and Kaka remained it would have been even better.They both co operate in brazil's match so they would fit.Well hope kaka doesn't leave though.

+Quote Post

Rey85
post Aug 1 2006, 03:15 AM
Post #4

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 73

i hope he come but without kaka leaving, this 2 brazilian duo will surely be a impact in milan,

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Aug 1 2006, 03:56 AM
Post #5

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,792

Again...not Ronaldinho....please not....he's way overestimated. And in 2 years everyone will know Kaká is the far better player. At least he's a player, not some circus attraction for dumb people like Ronaldinho. Ronaldinho would be better of playing beach football than on a real football field...

+Quote Post

felipe_el_chilen...
post Aug 1 2006, 04:11 AM
Post #6

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 1,868

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jul 31 2006, 09:56 PM)
Again...not Ronaldinho....please not....he's way overestimated. And in 2 years everyone    will know Kaká is the far better player. At least he's a player, not some circus attraction for dumb people like Ronaldinho. Ronaldinho would be better of playing beach football than on a real football field...

That´s right, in Brazil there are 1000000 Ronaldinho´s fooling around in the beach.

+Quote Post

misha
post Aug 1 2006, 04:53 AM
Post #7

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

I don't think we will ever see Kaka and Ronaldinho on the same team exept Brazil. I can't think of even one reason for Barca to sell him. Almost hey entire game and merchandise are based on him, and of course it will make us much more stronger. So it just won't happen.
There is no need to disrespect Ronaldinho. He is still the best player in the world at the moment .

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Aug 1 2006, 05:18 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (mishale @ Aug 1 2006, 03:53 AM)
There is no need to disrespect Ronaldinho. He is still the best player in the world at the moment .

No he isn't... he's just the clown in the big world of football...
I'd honestly say players like Kaká or Gerrard are much more valuable for a team.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Aug 1 2006, 05:28 AM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (mishale @ Jul 31 2006, 09:53 PM)
I don't think we will ever see Kaka and Ronaldinho on the same team exept Brazil. I can't think of even one reason for Barca to sell him. Almost hey entire game and merchandise are based on him, and of course it will make us much more stronger. So it just won't happen.

Kaka is better than Ronaldinho all things considered. Ronaldinho has lost his passion for football. That's why he looks like a clown on the pitch... His performances in the CL final and the WC were devastating. I'd say right now, Kaka is a more valuable player for Brazil and Milan than Ronaldinho is for his national team and Barca. I'm sure a lot of people will agree with me. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by pKillerMax: Aug 1 2006, 05:29 AM

+Quote Post

misha
post Aug 1 2006, 05:30 AM
Post #10

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 1 2006, 06:18 AM)
No he isn't... he's just the clown in the big world of football...
I'd honestly say players like Kaká or Gerrard are much more valuable for a team.

He has an attractive stile of playing football.There is nothing wrong with that.He is playing for the public too and the fact that the media circus is gooing on is the media fault. He is still making the players around him better.I watched many of Barca games last season and he was great. At the moment he is better than Kaka IMO

+Quote Post

misha
post Aug 1 2006, 05:35 AM
Post #11

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 1 2006, 06:28 AM)
Kaka is better than Ronaldinho all things considered. Ronaldinho has lost his passion for football. That's why he looks like a clown on the pitch... His performances in the CL final and the WC were devastating. I'd say right now, Kaka is a more valuable player for Brazil and Milan than Ronaldinho is for his national team and Barca. I'm sure a lot of people will agree with me. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Cl final is just one game in his wonderful last season.Kaka has played also his share of games like that like agains Barca. They both played bad in the WC

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Aug 1 2006, 05:36 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

There is a difference between playing attractive football and beeing a good football player. IMO Zinedine Zidane was a far better technician than Ronaldinho will ever be, but he used his skills only if it was necessary. He didn't go into into a duel with 2 or 3 defenders just because it looks kinda cool, because that is what Ronaldinho does.
Face it, this is the real Ronaldinho
(IMG:http://www.goal.com/images/114.jpg)
I'm always scared and agressive when I see this pictures (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Aug 1 2006, 05:39 AM
Post #13

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (mishale @ Jul 31 2006, 10:35 PM)
Cl final is just one game in his wonderful last season.Kaka has played also his share of games like that like agains Barca. They both played bad in the WC

Kaka was great even though Brazil played badly. Ronni was terrible.
My 2 cents.

+Quote Post

misha
post Aug 1 2006, 05:42 AM
Post #14

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 1 2006, 06:36 AM)
There is a difference between playing attractive football and beeing a good football player. IMO Zinedine Zidane was a far better technician than Ronaldinho will ever be, but he used his skills only if it was necessary. He didn't go into into a duel with 2 or 3 defenders just because it looks kinda cool, because that is what Ronaldinho does.

This is his style.He has wonderful assist as well.Last season he played better than Kaka. IMO.
I'm trying to be objective here. I like Kaka much more than Ronaldinho

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Aug 1 2006, 05:44 AM
Post #15

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (mishale @ Jul 31 2006, 10:42 PM)
This is his style.He has wonderful assist as well.Last season he played better than Kaka. IMO.
I'm trying to be objective here. I like Kaka much more than Ronaldinho

And you are right. But that's thing, we all LOVE Kaka, but we will never love Ronnie and his style. Plus, I'm sure Kaka will be a more important player than Ronnie. Just wait. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:17 AM