Portman
post Apr 7 2006, 10:10 PM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

ANCELOTTI: 'I am fine at Milan'

07/04/2006

'I’m satisfied. A lot of people thought that we were finished after Istanbul, but it seems as if our cycle is continuing. This side can still do a lot more in the future. There is no Istanbul syndrome, we are ready to win the cup again.' This is what Carlo Ancelotti had to say to Sky Italia in an interview to be broadcast in Italy over the weekend.

Speaking about Filippo Inzaghi: 'Pippo is the No 1 in my list of attackers. He is the best penalty box striker there is. Who would I choose between Inzaghi and Christian Vieri? There is simply no competition at this moment in time ... but then again Vieri is injured.'

Ancelotti had this to say about the Champions League: 'The play is more open and Milan really feel this competition: maybe it's in our DNA. I am sorry for Inter and Juventus. Mancini is now at the centre of all the problems there even though he has worked well. The logic in football is that if you win then you are good and if not everything gets blown out of all proportion.'

A final word on his contract: 'I am very happy here with Milan. There is a great feeling between all the components at this club. I have never been close to joining Real Madrid.'
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:12 AM