> Why did this happen?

RD.X
post Oct 21 2006, 01:12 PM
Post #1

The Playmaker

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,384

Ok,the first thing i want to say is that i've been busy lately(Last year of schooling in India sucks)and haven't been posting much in these forums, I just pop in from time to time and see wats goin on.

Now onto the matter,
The other night I was watching the Chelsea V Barca game on Ten Sports and there were these two guys in the discussion panel.They were on about Tuesday's results in the CL and got onto Milan's game.The presenter Joe Morrison asks this bald d!ck known as John Burridge abt his comments, and b@stard says - "They are cheats and I don't wanna comment on them,they shouldn't even be here, they deserve to be kicked out......" and stuff like that.I've just realised that this is the kind of image we've got on the world stage after the scandal.

But I don't get it.Did Maldini cheat, did Kaka cheat, did Pirlo,Nesta,Seedorf cheat?
Did we, the fans cheat?Who the f@ck cheated?The same thing goes on in my school - "You are supporting a bunch of cheaters,losers......".I've been feeling really bad about all this.I believe that even if we win the Scudetto and the Champions League I think people just wont accept it.(The Same thing goes for Juve too - no matter how much we hate them) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

This post has been edited by RD.X: Oct 21 2006, 01:15 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:10 PM