16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Serie A - 6ª Giornata - Juventus - AC Milan, 2/10/2011 (20:45 CET)

Danny
post Oct 4 2011, 12:24 PM
Post #226

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Oct 4 2011, 05:17 AM) *
Hmm, well I guess that's what happens when you don't sign players.

Mexes, Sharawy, Taiwo and Aquilani. Decent players but not the kind of signings we needed to enhance the squad.

We'd just won Serie A and once again got the 10M teams get when they make the CL - had a real chance to use income to affirm our place back at the top of the tree, but we spent how much?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Oct 4 2011, 04:59 PM
Post #227

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 4,041

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Oct 4 2011, 12:17 AM) *
Hmm, well I guess that's what happens when you don't sign players.

It's always easy to blame the Mercato. Last time I checked most of us were ok with it. We got two new left backs (Taiwo and Vila),a very promising CAM in El Sharaawry, a reasonably decent attacking CM in aqua, and a decent CDM in Nocreino. None of these were given a chance bar Nocerino who was inexplicably axed for Ambro.

I refuse to believe that only 0.5 of these guys was able to assist us vs Juve. Allegri has been rather poor in utilizing his existing resources. Again the sheer squandering of Ronaldinho and more recently the inability to harness Cassano's creativity which was just spilling everywhere in this particular game.

To the contrary he persisted in his blind faith in an unfit Prince/iBra, a burnt out Dorf and the overly optimistic belief that Urby's random energy will miraculously acquire a purpose (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 4 2011, 05:08 PM
Post #228

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

I hear you, yet - you got to be more honest. Vila was signed last winter and is loaned out, so he couldn't assist us by default. El Shaarawy maybe, Aquilani and Taiwo for sure. Those latter two especially, and I see it as Allegri's mistake. The guy ultimately got confused and lost control totally; Boateng playing, yet injured, Nesta injured, Antonini in (!?)...he simply lost control.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 4 2011, 05:32 PM
Post #229

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (drucurl @ Oct 4 2011, 05:59 PM) *
Again the sheer squandering of Ronaldinho and more recently the inability to harness Cassano's creativity which was just spilling everywhere in this particular game.

Can't agree about Cassano. Allegri has managed to use him at full capacity in these last few games, and he's been one of our major forces. Of course, substituting him for Emanuelson against Juve was a completely asinine thing to do.

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Oct 4 2011, 09:42 PM
Post #230

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 4,041

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 4 2011, 12:32 PM) *
Can't agree about Cassano. Allegri has managed to use him at full capacity in these last few games, and he's been one of our major forces. Of course, substituting him for Emanuelson against Juve was a completely asinine thing to do.

Well it was mainly the substitution I was referring to. It gives rise to the suggestion that he is poor at managing this type of player. Allegri seems he's cut from the same cloth as the Algerianselectors that found Zidane too week and slow (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Oct 14 2011, 04:11 AM
Post #231

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

The game vs Palerno is tomorrow and no game thread yet?

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 11:18 PM