> [SP] La Liga 07/08

Portman
post Jun 18 2007, 06:41 PM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

All the Spanish La Liga 2007/08 talk here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

102 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 99)

dst
post Jun 18 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #2

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

Real make Tevez contact

Real Madrid have been in contact about West Ham United striker Carlos Tevez, according to the Argentine's agent.

Tevez's future at Upton Park remains unclear following the row which landed The Hammers with a £5.5million fine and saw Sheffield United contest the punishment.

During the closing weeks of the season, Tevez was instrumental in keeping West Ham in the Premier League, but has yet to commit his future to the club.

He recently admitted it was 'time to join a big club', with Serie A champions Internazionale declaring an interest.

Newly-crowned Spanish champions Real have also been strongly linked with a £30million bid for the former Corinthians star.

Tevez's agent Adrian Ruocco has confirmed the interest from Real, but is refusing to rule out the possibility of the fans' hero staying at Upton Park.

"There's been contact with Real Madrid," Ruocco told the Sun.

"We've been patient, but if Real don't make a concrete offer then Carlos has a lot of options.

"He has offers from Europe's biggest clubs.

"But there's no need to rule out anything, including staying at West Ham where he is settled and wanted."

skysports

I wish them total failure!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by dst: Jun 18 2007, 06:58 PM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 18 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #3

Berretti

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 18 2007, 06:57 PM)

I think he'll go to Inter or stay in England.

Although a Nistelrooy-Tévez would be nice to see. But Madrid, more than fowards... they need wingers.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 18 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #4

Primavera
Group Icon

Madrid need a respectable president and board in general! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by dst: Jun 18 2007, 07:11 PM

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 18 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #5

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Hope Athletico Madrid can finally do something good like at least qualify for the CL.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 18 2007, 07:22 PM
Post #6

Berretti

(IMG:http://www.armeniatv.am/images/premiere.gif)

The big questions of this Summer @ La Liga:

-Who will Madrid buy with their 100M to spend? A big name coming up?
-Barcelona need changes. They'll be active in this market.
-Valencia... selling one of their stars after this year's failure? David Villa, Joaquin, Vicente, Miguel, D.Silva?
-Sevilla... can they keep Daniel Alves?
-Atletico ... Fernando Torres's future after another season without Europe?

This post has been edited by Porty: Jun 18 2007, 07:23 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 18 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #7

Primavera
Group Icon

Was Valencia's season really a failure? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) I don't think so...

Anyway, I think the La Liga is going to be the most interesting league market-wise this summer.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 18 2007, 07:28 PM
Post #8

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Quick question: Didn't Atletico make the final UEFA Cup spot this year? If so, isn't Torres more likely to stay?

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 18 2007, 07:30 PM
Post #9

Berretti

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 18 2007, 07:25 PM)
Was Valencia's season really a failure? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) I don't think so...

With a better team (overall) than Sevilla finish 4th... they should be fighting for the title with Madrid and Catalonia. Too many injuries too during the season.

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 18 2007, 07:28 PM)
Quick question: Didn't Atletico make the final UEFA Cup spot this year? If so, isn't Torres more likely to stay?

No. They finished 7th. Villarreal and Zaragoza in UEFA Cup.

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 18 2007, 07:32 PM
Post #10

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 18 2007, 09:28 PM)

Intertoto

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 18 2007, 07:35 PM
Post #11

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 18 2007, 09:30 PM)
With a better team (overall) than Sevilla finish 4th... they should be fighting for the title with Madrid and Catalonia. Too many injuries too during the season.

I meant that, considering their bad luck, it wasn't such a bad season... and 3rd place wouldn't have made much of a difference.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 18 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #12

Token Girl
Group Icon

This one's a bit surprising.

[Despite his hero status from last night's game against Majorca, Jose Antonio Reyes is ready to transfer to Atletico Madrid. According to 'Radio Marca' Reyes has no intention of returning to England, Madrid don't want to sign him permanently, and he's inclined to accept a move to Atletico in order to remain in Spain.]

link

Atletico Madrid In arrivo Reyes

19:42 del 18 giugno

Nonostante sia stato il protagonista della rimonta sul Maiorca, che ha permesso al Real Madrid di vincere il titolo, Josè Antonio Reyes è pronto a passare all'Atletico Madrid. Secondo 'Radio Marca' Reyes, non ha intenzione di tornare in Inghilterra, il Real Madrid non sembra volerlo riscattare e, lui pur di restare in Spagna, è disposto ad andare con i colchoneros.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 18 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #13

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Hmmm Aguero, Torres and Reyes???

Unless Torres is being unloaded. Atletico still needs mid-fielders and defenders though.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 18 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #14

Berretti

Well... Reyes solved some Madrid problems. But I think he's no started for them. They need some class in the wings like Robben or Joaquin. Players that can make really the difference. Reyes is quality but just another squad player for them.

PS: Atletico have Petrov for the LW... can't understand this one. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 18 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Reyes also plays as striker Portyboy....which could mean a move on the cards for Torres.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 18 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #16

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 18 2007, 09:49 PM)
PS: Atletico have Petrov for the LW... can't understand this one.  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

They want to make him suffer for handing Real the title!

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 18 2007, 07:53 PM
Post #17

Berretti

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 18 2007, 07:50 PM)
Reyes also plays as striker Portyboy....which could mean a move on the cards for Torres.

Striker? You mean... SS (a foward, not the pure striker). But he's not as good as he is as LW. He's good on the wings. Quick and with tecnique.

Torres out for Reyes? It's a possibility...

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 18 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Ok..yeah not exactly ur upfront targetman is Reyes. I don't particularly think too highly of him in the wings. His crossing is a little suspect.

But if Torres moves, I suppose Liverpool is the only option.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Jun 18 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #19

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 18 2007, 07:48 PM)
Hmmm Aguero, Torres and Reyes???

Unless Torres is being unloaded. Atletico still needs mid-fielders and defenders though.

Didn't they already sign Raul Garcia of Osasuna? Really like that guy. He's the playmaker they need desperately.
Barcelona need a ball winning midfielder. They have a lot of creative players, but they lack someone like Rhino who can't play football ball has balls.
Real....well they're going to spend big. That's certain.Maybe they'll renew their interrest in Cristiano R., Fabregas....some young star.
I don't think Valencia will let any stars go, especially Villa.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 18 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #20

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jun 18 2007, 07:03 PM)
I don't think Valencia will let any stars go, especially Villa.

Agreed. They've had quite a disappointing season, they were always that little bit of the pace of the top 3. But I think alot of their players would rather stay where they are, with a chance of winning the league next season.

About Athletico. The three UEFA Cup spots go to 5th, 6th and Copa Del Rey winner.
5th and 6th have been decided, let's just say Sevilla beat Getafe. Is it the same as FA Cup where the runner up gets the spot if the winner is in Europe. Or like the Carling Cup where if the winner is already in Europe it goes to 7th in the league?

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Jun 18 2007, 10:07 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 18 2007, 09:45 PM)
Agreed. They've had quite a disappointing season, they were always that little bit of the pace of the top 3. But I think alot of their players would rather stay where they are, with a chance of winning the league next season.

About Athletico. The three UEFA Cup spots go to 5th, 6th and Copa Del Rey winner.
5th and 6th have been decided, let's just say Sevilla beat Getafe. Is it the same as FA Cup where the runner up gets the spot if the winner is in Europe. Or like the Carling Cup where if the winner is already in Europe it goes to 7th in the league?

The spot will go to Getafe. It doesn't matter if they win it or loose it. If Sevilla wins, they'll take the spot, as you said, because Sevilla already qualified for the CL....and if Getafe wins...well they're of course in the UEFA Cup.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 18 2007, 10:11 PM
Post #22

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jun 18 2007, 09:07 PM)
The spot will go to Getafe. It doesn't matter if they win it or loose it. If Sevilla wins, they'll take the spot, as you said, because Sevilla already qualified for the CL....and if Getafe wins...well they're of course in the UEFA Cup.

And I thought having Millwall in the UEFA Cup was funny. But Getafe? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Jun 19 2007, 10:27 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 18 2007, 10:11 PM)
And I thought having Millwall in the UEFA Cup was funny. But Getafe?  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Thanks to Don Schuster who humiliated Barcelona.
Anyway, reports are suggesting Calderon will fire Capello and make Schuster reals new coach. IMO a bad decision. Firing the guy that led them to their first title in years...phhhh. Schuster is good but he has to build up the squad again. That can't be good for their success IMO.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 19 2007, 10:40 AM
Post #24

Prima Squadra

Schuster is better than good. But you don't fire guys that win you titles. I'd prefer to see Capello resign than be fired. I'm not the biggest fan of Madrid, I only like them winning things because it means Barca obviously haven't, but they're pretty classless. Capello deserves much better.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 19 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #25

Berretti

Madrid needs a ofensive coach. With likes of Robinho, Nistelrooy, Higuaín, Raúl, Guti, Reyes, possibly more ofensive players, they shouldn't play so defensively like Capello like.

I know Capello is strict and it's important for them but again... they need a ofensive coach.

I think Schuster-thing is more than a done deal.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 19 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #26

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 19 2007, 02:24 PM)
Madrid needs a ofensive coach. With likes of Robinho, Nistelrooy, Higuaín, Raúl, Guti, Reyes, possibly more ofensive players, they shouldn't play so defensively like Capello like.

I know Capello is strict and it's important for them but again... they need a ofensive coach.

I think Schuster-thing is more than a done deal.

Yeah .. Sadly though Don Fabio wont stay on, cuz Calderon is a stupid m2ther f0cker !!!

I mean, Capello is one of (if not..) the best coaches that have ever commanded a team. His triumph (post Saachi) with Milan, was one of the best moments in Milan's history. Everywhere he went, he brought success. Roma too (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

Schuster (If I am to take LaPalma's idea..) will need to build a team, unlike Don Fabio, he will need at least 2 years till Madrid see another title. Cuz buying players isn't everything, the Galacticos era proved that (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Jun 22 2007, 10:02 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 19 2007, 02:05 PM)
Yeah .. Sadly though Don Fabio wont stay on, cuz Calderon is a stupid m2ther f0cker !!!

I mean, Capello is one of (if not..) the best coaches that have ever commanded a team. His triumph (post Saachi) with Milan, was one of the best moments in Milan's history. Everywhere he went, he brought success. Roma too (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

Schuster (If I am to take LaPalma's idea..) will need to build a team, unlike Don Fabio, he will need at least 2 years till Madrid see another title. Cuz buying players isn't everything, the Galacticos era proved that (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Should Fabio Capello leave the newly crowned La Liga champions - as is expected now - and Schuster take over, then it is clear the new boss will look to bring in some of his own players in order to prepare for their title defence next season.

One name being mentioned is that of 33 year old Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Bernd Schneider. The Bayer captain had a good World Cup with Germany, and has just had another fantastic season in the Bundesliga.

According to Bayer Leverkusen Sports director Rudi Völler: “Schneider had a great second half to the season. For me he was the Player of the Year.”

He is a hard working right sided, who can provide a steady supply of quality crosses with both feet, and also double up as a full back if need be, and representative of the philosophy Schuster would want to impose on the club.

He lined up against Real Madrid in the 2002 Champions League final - won by that magical Zidane goal - and had admitted he will listen to an offer from Los Merengues.

“I have heard of Madrid’s interest and if they want me then I would have to listen,” he is quoted as saying in ‘Express'.

Bernd Schuster himself is on record as saying “Real Madrid are missing a player like him at the moment.”

If Schneider does indeed make the move to the Bernabeu, he would follow compatriot Christoph Metzelder, and also follow in the footsteps of greats such as Günther Netzer, Paul Breitner, Bernd Schuster, and Bodo Illgner.

Well...it seems that they're already working on their new team. Schneider IMO one of the most underestimated players on earth. Although he's 33 that guy is a freakin genius and my favourite german football player. It would be hard to see Schnixx leaving the Bundesliga.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Jun 22 2007, 10:07 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

Sorry...double post cause of sever problems...

This post has been edited by LaPalma: Jun 22 2007, 10:09 AM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 22 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #29

Berretti

(IMG:http://www.sport.es/vivo/recursos/fotos/foto_225744_CAS.jpg)

HENRY SIGNED FOR BARCELONA - 24 MILLION EUROS.

It's everywhere.
www.marca.com ; www.as.com ; www.sport.es ; www.elmundodeportivo.es

It's done. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 22 2007, 07:08 PM
Post #30

Token Girl
Group Icon

Wow.

Okay, so right now Barca have WAY too many world-class strikers to keep happy. Who're they getting rid of?

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 22 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #32

Allievi Regionali B

It's not a high price for him.

If they'll keep the big 3 like Laporta announced a few days ago and reinforce the defence (Chivu is close) and midfield they will have a very good team.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 22 2007, 07:12 PM
Post #33

Prima Squadra

I'm very disappointed.

"Who're Milan going to get, R10? Eto'o? Henry?"

None, Barca get them all and we get Suazo. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 22 2007, 07:17 PM
Post #34

Berretti

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 22 2007, 07:12 PM)
I'm very disappointed.

"Who're Milan going to get, R10? Eto'o? Henry?"

None, Barca get them all and we get Suazo.  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Still... 70 days to close the market. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) Just relax.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 22 2007, 07:21 PM
Post #35

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 22 2007, 06:17 PM)
Still... 70 days to close the market.  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) Just relax.

There are very few top class forwards now available. Unless one of R10 and Eto'o does actually leave. But I think they'll ship out Godjohnsson and Saviola instead.

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Jun 22 2007, 07:27 PM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 22 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #36

Berretti

Where's Locke_Lamora? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 22 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #37

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 22 2007, 09:50 PM)

He needs time to digest it (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 22 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #38

Token Girl
Group Icon

I don't think all the big names will stay. Not even Rijkaard is fool enough to consider starting them all and I can't see any of 'em being happy with being benched.

+Quote Post

agenth
post Jun 22 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #39

Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]

Member No.: 2,687

I see Gudjohnsen definitely leaving.

WHY DIDNT ANYFUCKINGBODY TELL ME (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post

Locke Lamora
post Jun 22 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #40

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,499

Don't kick a man who's already down...
But, I have to say it. Thank you for 220+ goals, Thierry, thank you for 2 championships, three FA-cups and our first CL-final. Thank you.
I wish you luck at Barcelona, and I hope youl'l finally win the CL there.

Thank you.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Jun 23 2007, 12:51 AM
Post #41

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

surely R10 or Eto' must leave... it just doesn't work!

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jun 23 2007, 08:36 AM
Post #42

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Messi will all be playing for Barca next season. Even if Henry deal goes through.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 23 2007, 12:36 PM
Post #43

Berretti

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 23 2007, 08:36 AM)
Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Messi will all be playing for Barca next season. Even if Henry deal goes through.

I thought Henry was coming to Milan. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Anyway...

(IMG:http://www.biografiasyvidas.com/biografia/t/fotos/torres_fernando.jpg)

Reports in Spain says Liverpool will probably sign Torres next week for 36M/euros or less but with a player (Garcia or Cisse) in the deal.

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 23 2007, 02:42 PM
Post #44

Allievi Regionali B

Henry: Why I Left Arsenal For Barcelona

Thierry Henry has revealed that he quit Arsenal to join Barcelona because he could not face life at the Emirates Stadium without David Dein and Arsene Wenger.

Former vice-chairman Dein has already left the club and Wenger has yet to start negotiations over extending his contract which expires next summer.

A £16 million fee for Henry has been agreed with Barcelona, and the Frenchman will have a medical with the club on Monday.

In an open letter to fans published in The Sun, he said: "Arsene has been part of my life for as long as I can remember.

"Unfortunately and understandably he has said that at this moment he will not commit to the club past the expiration of his current deal which finishes at the end of the coming season.

"I respect his decision and his honesty but I will be 31 at the end of next season and I cannot take the chance to be there without Arsene Wenger and David Dein.

"This is solely my decision, no-one has forced me to do anything and I will represent myself in this transaction. I feel it is something I just had to do."

Henry, who has agreed a four-year deal, added: "Barcelona are a wonderful club steeped in tradition and play beautiful football. I'm sure I will be very happy there.

"But I will miss the Arsenal fans dearly, they have supported me through thick and thin.

"They will always be in my heart, as will all the fans who make the game here so special. I will always have a special bond with Arsenal Football Club.

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Jun 23 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #45

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

I get the feeling this isnt the only player the catalans are gonna sign

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 23 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #46

Berretti

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Jun 23 2007, 02:57 PM)
I get the feeling this isnt the only player the catalans are gonna sign

Yaya Toure and Chivu are almost done deals for them.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 23 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #47

Token Girl
Group Icon

Oh, almost certainly not. Barca management types were in Rome yesterday meeting with the Sensi family to discuss Chivu's transfer. Especially with the injury to Puyol, they REALLY need defenders. They're apparently offering rather a lot for Chivu too. (12 m euros + a player)

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Jun 23 2007, 03:47 PM
Post #48

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Barca will have quite a lethal attacking force consisting of Messi, Henry and Eto'o, but if Berlusconi has anything to say, so do we, or more we will do

This post has been edited by whoarethepatriots: Jun 23 2007, 03:48 PM

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 24 2007, 01:40 AM
Post #49

Prima Squadra

I know it's more of an 06/07 thing but..

Sevilla beat Getafe earlier today 1-0 in the Copa Del Rey.

Kanoute scored the only goal of the game after 11 minutes, getting sent off for retaliating to a foul in the dying minutes.

European Super Cup
UEFA Cup
Copa Del Rey

Quite a year for my Sevilla. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 24 2007, 08:41 AM
Post #50

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 24 2007, 03:40 AM)

Milan will give them a beating in the Super cup (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 24 2007, 10:19 AM
Post #51

Group Icon

Hmm...I wonder if Sevilla are buying anyone. Reyes is looking good for them.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 24 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #52

Token Girl
Group Icon

Calciomercato is reporting that Chivu will go to Barca for 12 million + Giuly.

link

They're also reporting that because of Van Nistlerooy's injury, Madrid are looking for another striker. (Could we give them Oliveira for someone?)

link

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 24 2007, 01:56 PM
Post #53

Primavera
Group Icon

Oliveira + cash for Gago!!! (IMG:http://coolsmileys.net/affection/hubba4.gif)

Good deal for Barcelona! And better for us that he's not going Inter...

+Quote Post

weeeow
post Jun 24 2007, 02:28 PM
Post #54

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 1,757

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 24 2007, 01:56 PM)
Oliveira + cash for Gago!!! (IMG:http://coolsmileys.net/affection/hubba4.gif)

Good deal for Barcelona! And better for us that he's not going Inter...

Amen to that!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 24 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #55

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 24 2007, 09:19 AM)
Hmm...I wonder if Sevilla are buying anyone. Reyes is looking good for them.

I think Reyes is a good player, but he left us against our will to move on to bigger and better things. He can forget it. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 26 2007, 12:06 AM
Post #56

Prima Squadra

Atletico Madrid have denied reports that they have received an offer from Liverpool for Fernando Torres.

Reports over the last few days have suggested Liverpool were planning a move for the Spanish international.

It had been claimed Liverpool were ready to break their transfer record to sign Torres in a £25million deal.

Torres' future at Atletico is up in the air after another disappointing campaign at the Vicente Calderon last season.

The 23-year-old is believed to be considering moving on for a new challenge, but Atletico president Enrique Cerezo says they have received no offers for the talented forward.

"We've received no offer from Liverpool or any other club or player," said Cerezo.

"There is nothing linking Torres with any team. He's on holidays, he's resting and he'll return to work on July 9.

"All the players have a (buy-out) clause in their contract and in that case we would not be able to do anything, but I repeat that there has been nothing about Torres from any team.

"We are now working to create a good team for the coming year."
Sky Sports

If he's got a buy out clause, that's not as ridiculous as Messi's, then he's a goner.

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Jun 26 2007, 12:07 AM

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 26 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #57

Prima Squadra

Barcelona have announced the signing of Yaya Toure from Monaco.
Toure arrived in Barcelona for talks on Sunday and he has agreed personal terms and passed a medical at Camp Nou.

Barca have been chasing Toure for some time and they are believed to have paid €12million (£8million) for the Ivory Coast international.

Toure, who is the younger brother of Arsenal's Kolo, is regarded as one of the best young players in Europe.

The 24-year-old is Barca's second signing of the summer following the high-profile capture of Thierry Henry.

Sky Sports

Don't really know what to say. He was decent at the World Cup, that's all I've seen.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 26 2007, 12:29 AM
Post #58

Berretti

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 26 2007, 12:06 AM)
If he's got a buy out clause, that's not as ridiculous as Messi's, then he's a goner.

40 million euros. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

(Yeah... only 40M for a 23 yo amazing star + european + class)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jun 26 2007, 01:49 AM
Post #59

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 25 2007, 05:29 PM)
40 million euros.  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

(Yeah... only 40M for a 23 yo amazing star + european + class)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

I hope to God he goes to Man U though.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 26 2007, 12:55 PM
Post #60

Token Girl
Group Icon

From the club website:
COMUNICATO UFFICIALE A.C. MILAN
26/06/2007
MILANO - L'A.C. Milan comunica di aver ceduto a titolo temporaneo il calciatore Christian Abbiati all'Atletico Madrid fino al 30 giugno 2008.

[Abbiati is going to Atletico Madrid for a year.]

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 26 2007, 01:20 PM
Post #61

Primavera
Group Icon

Abbiati will be loaned to Atletico or what?

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 26 2007, 02:10 AM)
Don't really know what to say. He was decent at the World Cup, that's all I've seen.

He's very good!

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 26 2007, 03:49 AM)
I hope to God he goes to Man U though.

??

Why? Wouldn't you want him at Milan? Do you think he wouldn't make it?

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 26 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #62

Token Girl
Group Icon

Yep, it's a 1 year loan to Atletico for Abbiati. I'm a little surprised; I'd thought he would stay at Torino.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 26 2007, 02:35 PM
Post #63

Berretti

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 26 2007, 01:20 PM)
??

I think pKill meant... "if not Milan" then M.United.

TBH I think Torres would fit better in Liverpool as they'd have the spanish community and friends (already know them, from the NT) there.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 26 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #64

Primavera
Group Icon

I Will Take Every Cent Madrid Owe Me - Capello 

Fabio Capello has insisted that if Real Madrid sack him, they will have to pay every cent of his salary for the next two years.

"It is a hypothesis that could become true," he admitted, speaking to AS during an interview, when asked about a possible sack.

"I am going on vacation. I will be in Tibet and China, and I am sure I will have plenty of time to think about my future."

"The president can decide whatever he wants," he continued. "If he has chosen Schuster, that is his business.

"As far as I know, I am going to respect my three year contract.

"I they sack me, they will have to pay me, and I will make sure I take the last cent."

Asked to comment on Ramon Calderon's performance, he chose to bite his lip, though.

"The judgement on Calderon, I will pass when I return from my long vacations."

It is expected that Capello will be given the sack in the coming days, as soon as Bernd Schuster wriggles out of his Getafe contract. Comments from Don Fabio seem to suggest that he himself is resigned to his fate.

goal

You deserve it Fabio! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Don't you ever give them a title again though cause I'm gonna hate you!

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jun 26 2007, 06:48 PM
Post #65

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 26 2007, 06:20 AM)

Yes, just name me one Spanish player who made it big in Serie A. I think he just fits Man U better than any other team. Liverpool do have a lot of Spanish players, but they play horrible football. Torres is a player who enjoy his football. He is very fast and very technical and he would fit in very well with the likes of Ronaldo, Rooney and Giggs in Man U. But there is a part of me that would still give an arm to see him play for us... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 26 2007, 06:58 PM
Post #66

Token Girl
Group Icon

Random thought during lunch: rumor has it that Barca are getting rid of Deco this transfer season. They've signed Henry, Toure, (probably) Chivu, etc. But no playmakers.

I think that this may be a serious mistake. Deco is very important to Barca -- he's the one who dictates play and who gets the ball forward to the big guns. When he doesn't play well, the whole team looks off. Having no Deco (even an off-form one) next year along with all those strikers...makes me wonder wtf the Barca leadership are thinking.

Am I making sense? Or am I a few fries short of a Happy Meal?

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jun 26 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #67

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 26 2007, 11:58 AM)
Random thought during lunch: rumor has it that Barca are getting rid of Deco this transfer season. They've signed Henry, Toure, (probably) Chivu, etc. But no playmakers.

I think that this may be a serious mistake. Deco is very important to Barca -- he's the one who dictates play and who gets the ball forward to the big guns. When he doesn't play well, the whole team looks off. Having no Deco (even an off-form one) next year along with all those strikers...makes me wonder wtf the Barca leadership are thinking.

They will be trying to give first team play to the very very talented Iniesta. Plus Ronaldinho will concentrate more on play-making now that Barca have Henry and Eto'o together. There is always Xavi too who is finding his form again. They'll be more than fin attacking/ creating-wise. But they still don't have a decent defensive midfielder and that's gonna hurt them unless they sign someone.

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Jun 26 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #68

Giovanissimi Nazionali

I always liked Torres, and i reiterate my desire to get him

But can he adapt to Serie A? Only one way to find out

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 26 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #69

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Jun 26 2007, 09:42 PM)
I always liked Torres, and i reiterate my desire to get him

But can he adapt to Serie A? Only one way to find out

Can we afford having another Oliveira or Jose Mari incedent ?! I think after waiting on Gilardino to become consistent .. The club should look for someone with a bit more experience at playing at a top club ..

Though I still regard Torres as a high quality player .. There are ONLY two cons to bringing him, they are; him being Spanish and him being at an average club.

In this case .. I would rather go with at the very least Shevchenko. At least he has proven what he can do.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jun 26 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #70

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 26 2007, 01:57 PM)
Can we afford having another Oliveira or Jose Mari incedent ?! I think after waiting on Gilardino to become consistent .. The club should look for someone with a bit more experience at playing at a top club ..

Though I still regard Torres as a high quality player .. There are ONLY two cons to bringing him, they are; him being Spanish and him being at an average club.

In this case .. I would rather go with at the very least Shevchenko. At least he has proven what he can do.

That's my concern too. But don't you ever bring Oli and Jose Mari in the same sentence as him... Torres is simply class. Much better than Villa. Just watch him move with the ball. His elegance, leadership and maturity kind of remind of.... I don't wanna say!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 26 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #71

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 26 2007, 08:48 PM)
Yes, just name me one Spanish player who made it big in Serie A.

I don't think a Spanish player of his qualities has ever stepped foot on, as channel4 like to say, the peninsula...

He would be great in my opinion. I think he has just as many possibilities to succeed in Serie A as every other player out there... including our targets R20, Eto'o, ...

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 26 2007, 08:58 PM)

I agree. Deco is for Barcelona one of the, if not the, greatest cogs in their machine. The others are doing the tricks, he's doing the hard work. They wouldn't have done it so good if he wasn't there!

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jun 26 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #72

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 26 2007, 02:30 PM)
I don't think a Spanish player of his qualities has ever stepped foot on, as channel4 like to say, the peninsula...

He would be great in my opinion. I think he has just as many possibilities to succeed in Serie A as every other player out there... including our targets R20, Eto'o, ...
I agree. Deco is for Barcelona one of the, if not the, greatest cogs in their machine. The others are doing the tricks, he's doing the hard work. They wouldn't have done it so good if he wasn't there!

Stop it! You are breaking my heart... I want to justify him not coming somehow... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 26 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #73

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 26 2007, 11:32 PM)
Stop it! You are breaking my heart... I want to justify him not coming somehow... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

Who? Torres? Serie A is certainly not the place for him! He should better stay away...

... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by dst: Jun 26 2007, 09:55 PM

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jun 26 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #74

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 26 2007, 02:55 PM)
Who? Torres? Serie A is certainly not the place for him! He should better stay away...
...  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I feel better already. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 26 2007, 10:12 PM
Post #75

Berretti

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 26 2007, 09:30 PM)

And if they sell Deco to go for Lampard or so... I'd say it's a huge mistake. Lampard is nowhere near Deco in tecnique and in "diving" (important in La Liga).

Anyway... I hope so. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Just hope too that Deco does not join Inter.

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Jun 26 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #76

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 26 2007, 07:57 PM)

Getting him would be risky as there could be a million reasons why he can fail

On the other side he does have qualties needed and there is a good chance he can succeed

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 26 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #77

Smoking Bianco

Your right about that .. And believe me, I really see a future for Torres at top club level. But at the same time, I think about it, then think of Gilardino .. I mean, I think what we need to challenge for all 5 competitions next season is someone who can put on his scoring boots and gets down to business, the closest there is to that is Shevchenko. But this is my assumption, and Torres could very well be a solution for our attack as much as he can be a liability just as Gilardino. This is what I ment ..

In anycase, I wouldn't mind Torres in a Milan shirt. I have always been a fan, just a bit skeptical ont he issue 'if he can adapt..'

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 27 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #78

Token Girl
Group Icon

I like Torres too. But...well, my concern is that he'll have the same sort of adaptation problems to Serie A that Oliveira had. The styles of play between Serie A and La Liga are different, especially for the strikers. I'm just not sure he could make the transition. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 27 2007, 01:41 AM
Post #79

Prima Squadra

I have noticed that English, Spanish and Italian strikers generally only play well in their home league. Just look at the NTs of these three countries. 90% of the players are home based.

They all find it equally hard to adapt to each others league. Which is why Torres may prosper in Liverpool, since it's half Spanish anyways.

Maybe that's me that thinks that. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Jun 27 2007, 01:43 AM

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 27 2007, 01:56 AM
Post #80

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 27 2007, 03:41 AM)
They all find it equally hard to adapt to each others league. Which is why Torres may prosper in Liverpool, since it's half Spanish anyways.

Maybe that's me that thinks that.  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

Not many world class players from the 'big 3' are trying to move. Why should they? They are already playing in a big league, big teams and it's close to home.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 27 2007, 02:06 AM
Post #81

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 27 2007, 12:56 AM)
Not many world class players from the 'big 3' are trying to move. Why should they? They are already playing in a big league, big teams and it's close to home.

No, I know what you're saying. Those that have don't end up too great though. Here's a few examples: (They're not all stars, but you get the idea.)

Robbie Keane: Premiership player, tried his luck with Inter. Failed miserably.
Fernando Morientes: Prolific with both Madrid and Valencia, couldn't buy a goal at Liverpool.
Bernardo Corradi: He was decent enough at Parma and Lazio, but went abroad with Valencia (Spain) and Man City (England) and didn't really hit it off.

I find Dutch players seem to have the best 'adaptability', they have players doing very well in Spain/England/Germany/Italy. I'd like to see us enter the Dutch market, Huntelaar inparticular. Highly doubt we will though. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Jun 27 2007, 02:09 AM

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 27 2007, 02:34 AM
Post #82

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 27 2007, 04:06 AM)
Here's a few examples: (They're not all stars, but you get the idea.)

Morientes is a good player, Corradi and Keane are sh!t.

Becham did o.k, Owen never got the opportunity, Mcmanaman played good only in his first season. Alonso is great (and the rest Spanish colony in Pool are o.k), Viery was superb in his only season in Spain. Also Vialli, Zola Ravanelli (spelling) were good. Cannavaro was average ... There are another few examples but not enough to tell something specific.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 27 2007, 02:40 AM
Post #83

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 27 2007, 01:34 AM)
Morientes is a good player, Corradi and Keane are sh!t.

Becham did o.k, Owen never got the opportunity, Mcmanaman played good only in his first season. Alonso is great (and the rest Spanish colony in Pool are o.k), Viery was superb in his only season in Spain. Also Vialli, Zola Ravanelli (spelling) were good. Cannavaro was average ... There are another few examples but not enough to tell something specific.

I suppose you're right. Though I believe a truly great player can go anywhere, regardless of how their team/opponents play.

Ruud van Nistelrooy and Ronaldo are the two guys I'd pick at the moment, they've scored a shed load of goals wherever they've gone.

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 27 2007, 02:50 AM
Post #84

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 27 2007, 04:40 AM)
I suppose you're right. Though I believe a truly great player can go anywhere, regardless of how their team/opponents play.

It depends on so many things. For example no one can say that Sheva or Henry aren't a great players, but sometimes, for different reasons, some things go wrong.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 27 2007, 12:02 PM
Post #85

Berretti

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 27 2007, 01:41 AM)

Maybe that's me that thinks that.  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

Half Spanish? How so? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 27 2007, 12:52 PM
Post #86

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 27 2007, 11:02 AM)

Well, the manager, and most of the players are Spanish and/or Spanish speaking.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 27 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #87

Berretti

Marca announced tonight that Capello and his staff were fired.

Tomorrow official. Schuster to be presented on the next days.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 27 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #88

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 27 2007, 10:46 PM)

Well that's just dumb. They've lost Becks and Capello, how're they going ti win a league title now? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 28 2007, 12:05 AM
Post #89

Berretti

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 27 2007, 11:50 PM)
Well that's just dumb. They've lost Becks and Capello, how're they going ti win a league title now?  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

With Robben and Dani Alves. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 28 2007, 12:16 AM
Post #90

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 28 2007, 02:05 AM)

Not enough I'm affraid .. They lost Beckham - a well experienced player. And bring in Robben, a 23 year old. They need an experienced player more than anymore young players. But that is just me (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 28 2007, 12:57 AM
Post #91

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 28 2007, 01:46 AM)

That's just show you how pathetic they are.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 28 2007, 01:16 AM
Post #92

Berretti

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 28 2007, 12:16 AM)
Not enough I'm affraid .. They lost Beckham - a well experienced player. And bring in Robben, a 23 year old. They need an experienced player more than anymore young players. But that is just me (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Imagine...

---------------- Nistelrooy------------------
-Robben--------Robinho-------D.Alves---
-------------Diarra-----Gago--------------
Drenthe-Cannavaro-Metzelder-S.Ramos
-------------------Casillas------------------

With Robben, Alves and Drenthe (80M/euros max in all of them). Sorry but this is a fvckin' great side.

Of course I'm just making this team up looking at the rumours (the 3 players above).

QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 28 2007, 12:57 AM)
That's just show you how pathetic they are.

They did in 97 and dominated Europe on the following years.

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Jun 28 2007, 01:21 AM
Post #93

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,592

QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 27 2007, 07:16 PM)
Imagine...
With Robben, Alves and Drenthe (80M/euros max in all of them). Sorry but this is a fvckin' great side.

Of course I'm just making this team up looking at the rumours (the 3 players above).

marcelo is their replacement for R.carlos... i dunno why would they get drenth?

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 28 2007, 01:27 AM
Post #94

Berretti

QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Jun 28 2007, 01:21 AM)
marcelo is their replacement for R.carlos... i dunno why would they get drenth?

Drenthe it's a recent rumour. Marcelo could be loaned, he's still very young. 18 I think... so it's difficult for him to play in such a big club.

Drenthe is 20 and more agressive than Marcelo. Just like him, the dutch can play as left-wing. Not just LB.

But... fvck me. Robben and Dani Alves on the wings would run any defense crazy.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 28 2007, 01:28 AM
Post #95

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 28 2007, 03:16 AM)
Imagine...

I can imagine that .. As it does seem like a brilliant attacking formation (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

But look at the players, only Casillas, Nistelrooy and Cannavaro bring the experience to the side (Though there is Raul and co. .. I am going by what Carlos said, that Madrid are getting rid of the experienced players and replacing them with younger players). I mean, knowing Madrid, I wouldn't be surprised if they did sign those 3 players, as rumored. But they need more than those 3, they need experience, if they can sign one or two experienced players, they will be all set to become eventual rivals for the CL ..

Robben's transfer would make Calderon stop nagging about Kaka' .. Obviouslly I am for this move. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 28 2007, 01:29 AM
Post #96

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 28 2007, 03:16 AM)

They did it to Del Bosque and haven't won a title in 4 yaers after that.

I wasn't talking about that. I mean this kinda thing you won't see at Milan. He got them a title after a long drought and they just throw him out like that? Total lack of respect and professionalism. Because his footbal wasn't attractive enough? Please... They are only thinking about money and have no values. The won't ever be like Milan (no matter how CL they won).

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 28 2007, 01:30 AM
Post #97

Berretti

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 28 2007, 01:28 AM)
Robben's transfer would make Calderon stop nagging about Kaka' .. Obviouslly I am for this move.  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I really hope they go for Robben (20? 30? 40M?) and D.Alves (30M?). That means no Kaka' this Summer... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 28 2007, 01:30 AM
Post #98

Token Girl
Group Icon

*perk* Drenthe can play left back AND left wing? Er. Someone should tell Fester!

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 28 2007, 01:33 AM
Post #99

Berretti

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 28 2007, 01:30 AM)
*perk* Drenthe can play left back AND left wing? Er. Someone should tell Fester!

Errr... Drenthe is 20. Not 30. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 28 2007, 01:33 AM
Post #100

Prima Squadra

Can anybody say Arsenal?

Top proven striker, very young team. Doomed to fail.

+Quote Post

102 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 05:48 AM