Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Serie A - Week 18 - Cagliari vs. Milan

Jack Bauer
post Jan 6 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #166

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,705

(IMG:http://www.tuttosport.com/images/52/C_3_Media_1192752_immagine_s.jpg)

Cassano already feels comfortable with his new teammates (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by Jack Bauer: Jan 6 2011, 10:28 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

William405
post Jan 6 2011, 10:05 PM
Post #167

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Haha,good picture ;p

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jan 6 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #168

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Cassano really showed up. I'm so glad he's with us now.

Anyway, Inter sure will be the one team that will fight us till the end. So, Napolis defeat is not good news IMO.

As for Seedorf - everyone today was terrible, IMO Seedorf was far more worse against Roma, today he should have made at least an perfect assist to Pato. That alone makes the difference.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 7 2011, 12:04 AM
Post #169

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 7 2011, 03:11 AM) *
As for Seedorf - everyone today was terrible, IMO Seedorf was far more worse against Roma, today he should have made at least an perfect assist to Pato. That alone makes the difference.

+1. Really bad, could have settled the match. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) The sooner Seedorf finds his place in the bench (after Flamini and KPB return), the better. For the player, and the club. Just use him as a sub when needed.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jan 7 2011, 02:44 AM
Post #170

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

GRANDE STRASSER !!!!!

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Jan 7 2011, 03:11 AM
Post #171

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,240

Strasser > Gattuso, although these days ... not too difficult. Aside from the goal, he was excellent. Won a lot of headers, doesn't give the ball away like Seedorf and Gattuso did all game, just a good perfromance overall. Hope to see more of him, especially with our midfield injuries.

Ambrosini is suspended for the game at Udinese, that means Strasser will most likely start, and we'll have Ibra back as well.

This post has been edited by Darunia: Jan 7 2011, 03:24 AM

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jan 7 2011, 01:41 PM
Post #172

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

Hard fought win, but the kind of material of champions.

We played averagely and got lucky now and again, but we just about deserved to take the 3 points.

Good to see Pato back, and while he's well off the match pace, he's giving it his all and it's good to see. He'll be up to speed.

We did miss Ibra, but we showed crucially we can win without him.

Cassano's debut was decent, and his role in the goal was vital.

But just what was Abbiati doing...

Oh yeah, Seedorf is well and truly past it.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 7 2011, 01:59 PM
Post #173

Berretti

QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 7 2011, 05:41 PM) *
Hard fought win, but the kind of material of champions.

We didn't put up much of a fight in my opinion, but I'll take the win. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) For me, this was a match where the team was lost, but still came out the winner. I know a fight when I see one, LOL.

We played averagely and got lucky now and again, but we just about deserved to take the 3 points.

Exactly, average is the word. Lucky is the word too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) We deserved 1 point at most, at no point did the team seemed to try more than Cagliari, but 3 points are good and vital. I'll take them.

Good to see Pato back, and while he's well off the match pace, he's giving it his all and it's good to see. He'll be up to speed.

Not with that selfish snob Robinho with him, no way sirree. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) Never once did that Robin guy gave him a good pass, even with Pato wide open and having a clear shot at goal more than once.

We did miss Ibra, but we showed we can almost win without him.

Corrected. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Then again, we probably missed Ibra as well as the duo of KPB and Flamini.

Cassano's debut was decent, and his role in the goal was vital.

True. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) I'd have brought him in a tad sooner though. It almost seemed like Allegri did not want to bring him in, or was keeping him till the very end.

But just what was Abbiati doing...

What he has been doing at least once every match for the past few months straight. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif) It should have been a goal, luckily for some, and unluckily for others, it wasn't.

Oh yeah, Seedorf is well and truly past it.

Gee, you can say that again. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Probably the worst #10 in most of the major clubs, maybe the guys needs a bit of a rest, he was much better at the start of the season. Now he just seems terribly lost and past it.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 7 2011, 03:13 PM
Post #174

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 6 2011, 11:11 PM) *
Cassano really showed up. I'm so glad he's with us now.

Anyway, Inter sure will be the one team that will fight us till the end. So, Napolis defeat is not good news IMO.

yep, and one of his horrible back passes to make the difference as well. I know everyone loves Seedorf but you cannot keep justifying his place on the pitch anymore, especially not when the other mids return from injury

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 7 2011, 03:41 PM
Post #175

Berretti

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 7 2011, 07:13 PM) *
yep, and one of his horrible back passes to make the difference as well. I know everyone loves Seedorf but you cannot keep justifying his place on the pitch anymore, especially not when the other mids return from injury

I recall his back pass (or was that a stupid lob?) towards Silva, putting him under pressure. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) Luckily, our CB got things under cover after a little mess, but this kind of needless back passes from the middle of the ground (with opponent players hovering around) are uncalled for, particularly from a creative player of the team.

Seedorf will probably play a few more matches before hitting the bench - until either KPB or Flamini return.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jan 9 2011, 02:49 AM
Post #176

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

When Pirlo and Boateng get back, Seedorf can kiss goodbye his starting spot.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:24 PM