> Paloschi, Alberto Paloschi

Zed.D
post May 6 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #46

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 6 2008, 01:58 PM)
Yesterday, Paloschi got the 'Niccolo Galli Memorial Award', given in memory of Giovanni Galli's son. Here's what he said at the awards ceremony in Florence:

'I remember my first game in Serie A this year, when I went in and scored against Siena. I remember having slept very little and thinking of that moment. I'm happy that Milan has reached Champions League qualification, the most positive thing about this peirod is that now our fate is in our hands and it depends on us and we as a team know what to do the last two games. The strength and the difference between us and our adversaries is the team: Inzaghi is a phenomoneon and remains a symbol in the rossoneri jersey. He was great winning the derby and reaching fourth place. Fiorentina has done a lot up til now and they won't give up until the season's over. I think we have paid in fatigue for the many games we've played. My future is definitely at Milan, I don't care if I don't play much; I'd be able to learn from the champions who are in the team.'
Forza Paloschi  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/96.gif)   (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/96.gif)   (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/96.gif)

That sounds like a true Milanista's words (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/96.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post May 6 2008, 01:40 PM
Post #47

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

The kid speaks the truth - the fate is in our hands, and it's up to keep or lose our fourth position. I just hope the team remembers this and gives their all in the final two matches, as they've given in the last few.

I'd hate another draw or slip up in this dying stage of the league. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sleepysmiley03.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 6 2008, 04:26 PM
Post #48

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

I hope he matures into a Pippo like player. Pippo cant play forever (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

amancik
post May 10 2008, 10:39 PM
Post #49

Milanfan to Death

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 11

I wonder how many goals he has scored this season?
he scored twice against Catania if I'm not mistaken, and once against Siena. Is there more?

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 10 2008, 10:43 PM
Post #50

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

I think he scored another, which I recall was against Sampdoria. I could be wrong about the team, but I'm certain he scored another goal.

+Quote Post

dst
post May 10 2008, 11:18 PM
Post #51

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

Yes, Sampdoria. He pulled one back in the game we lost 1-2 at San Siro. One of the worst games of the last years.

+Quote Post

amancik
post May 10 2008, 11:25 PM
Post #52

Milanfan to Death

yah, I remember now.
so that's 4 goals in total. Not bad.
I wish to see more from him next season

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 10 2008, 11:32 PM
Post #53

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (amancik @ May 10 2008, 10:25 PM)
I wish to see more from him next season

I'm sure you'll see more of the same. Unfortunately it will be (on loan) at another team!

+Quote Post

amancik
post May 11 2008, 05:46 PM
Post #54

Milanfan to Death

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 10 2008, 11:32 PM)
I'm sure you'll see more of the same. Unfortunately it will be (on loan) at another team!

yah, just like any other player, that's a pity though. Paloschi should be monitored and trained with Milan. 4 goals scored show that he's got potential

+Quote Post

Devillito
post May 11 2008, 06:23 PM
Post #55

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,612

QUOTE (amancik @ May 12 2008, 12:46 AM)
yah, just like any other player, that's a pity though. Paloschi should be monitored and trained with Milan. 4 goals scored show that he's got potential

Well, bless Carlo's tiny-tiny brain for that!
(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 23 2008, 02:52 AM
Post #56

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Well. Little Alberto is popular, it would seem. There are reports in the Italian press that Milan have received FOUR loan requests for Paloschi. The requests are apparently from Toro, Samp, Atalanta, and Reggina.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 23 2008, 08:09 AM
Post #57

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

I'd have liked him to stay in Milan, but apparently we have no choice but to loan him out. I just hope he goes to good team, not sh1tty Siena's and Reggina's.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 23 2008, 09:12 AM
Post #58

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Sampdoria would be the best destination. But I still think we should hang on him,..

+Quote Post

m1ke
post May 23 2008, 09:34 AM
Post #59

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

^^ I'm not sure.. do you think he'd get much playing time there? I think I'd prefer him to play somewhere where he'll be getting lots of games under his belt.

Although with Samp, there's the possability that he'll gain some European experience as well.

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post May 23 2008, 09:53 AM
Post #60

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

Paloschi has been linked with Reggina, i think this may be a good destination for him. Not alot of pressure and he would get significant playing time

+Quote Post

34 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:14 AM