> Juventus - Milan -- 14 December 2008, Giornata 16

kurtsimonw
post Dec 15 2008, 08:56 PM
Post #646

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Nova @ Dec 15 2008, 07:43 PM) *
Well you should apply for a job at Milanello , maybe as vice president , use your prediction as qualification (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Did I say my predictions meant that I know everything? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) No, in fact, my reasoning of them was that just because I predict us to do badly, it doesn't mean I'm a bad fan. As much as many other members on here seem to think so.

What Habitant said about the arrogance on here is correct, in my opinion.

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Dec 15 2008, 08:57 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Dec 15 2008, 08:57 PM
Post #647

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (Tennie @ Dec 15 2008, 08:55 PM) *
Was that comment directed at me, Habitant?

nope

it's that kid

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Dec 15 2008, 08:58 PM
Post #648

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 15 2008, 08:56 PM) *
Did I say my predictions meant that I know everything? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) No, in fact, my reasoning of them was that just because I predict us to do badly, it doesn't mean I'm a bad fan. As much as many other members on here seem to think so.

What Habitant said about the arrogance on here is correct, in my opinion.

ignore the troll

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 15 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #649

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Tennie @ Dec 15 2008, 08:48 PM) *
Your pm did clear things up, yes. Thanks, han.

That's at least one thing I'm not currently being accused of. It seems that because I may sometimes see positive things - not easy to do this season or last or the one before that, to be honest, despite the cl win - I'm A Bad Fan. I may be closer to Kurt's sunshine and rainbows camp than many, but I do not think it correct to say that I'm never critical of the team, management, or players.

But hey, I don't predict doom and gloom at every turn no matter what. So I clearly don't know what I'm talking about.

I'm not accusing anyone of being a bad fan, I admire someone that has a more positive outlook towards things, and can find the bright spots in a dark circle (so to speak) but I don't like the fact that I'm called a bad fan for criticising the team or the management when it's usually deserved. I'm a person who tells it like it is, if you look back through the pages of this thread you can even see a comment I made that praised Kaladze becuase of the move he made to start up things for Pato's goal. I even praise Emerson where he deserves it, look into the macth thread for one of the UEFA cup games to see for yourself if you want.

I don't think any of us here who are called the negative one that always criticise the team have ever called you bad fans for always defending the team no matter what, it's us on the other hand that regularly get attacked with such comments.

I mentioned that a fan showing his frustration shows that said fan cares about the team he supports not in a way to imply that you or anyone else is a bad fan but to defend the people here that criticise the team when it's needed

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 15 2008, 09:03 PM
Post #650

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

This discussion is pointless and polarising. I'm not taking any part in this.

I know not all's right with the club, but I don't think of the forum as a place where I can go on and on like a broken record.

So even if I thought Player X was a problem, I'd mention it once and let it go. It's not like I can walk over and do a Trump impersonation.

Besides in case none of y'all noticed, this thread stopped being a discussion, the moment we finished talking match ratings.

I'm tired and fed up. I used to come to MF, coz it used to be fun. It was fun till halfway through last season. Now it's like some kind of hands on training for a debating team.

Oh dearie me, are we looking at civil war?? Can't we just lay off each other and follow the 'If you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all thing'.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 15 2008, 09:10 PM
Post #651

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Nova @ Dec 15 2008, 08:55 PM) *
Again the silly predictions ...

Predicting a loss doesnt mean you know anything. All the Milan players were probably predicting a win tough.

Its like im destroying someones dream if I say you just cant know !! Neither can i , but i dont go around telling how it should be done.

Meh

It's not a prediction when it's a constant repeat every weak with the bad decisions resulting in bad results

I usually know if we're going to win or lose based on the formation being put out, if that makes me 'silly' in your eyes then that's your view. It's not a prediction, it's just knowing that the team will struggle with the formation and find it difficuilt to break down even the easiest of teams that make it their point to ship the most goals in the league. Like I said, that's not a prediction, it's getting used to seeing the same cr@p every week. And what really upsets me is the fact that I know, if Carlo just makes some adjustments and players put in just a bit more effort we'll play twice as better.

If I know that the team is doing their all and Carlo is putting his best choices out there then I wouldn't even try to criticise, but that's not the case here and this is what leads me to get frustrated with the team, the fact that I know that we can do much better then this and choose not to

And for the record, just because you choose to believe that Carlo and Galliani can do no wrong it doesn't mean that everyone thinks this way and that they are stupid for not thinkin glike you because they're the professional not us.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Dec 15 2008, 09:11 PM
Post #652

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

The last page of this thread is tragicomic.

In other words, we all have not only different opinions, we have different projections and ideas what football really is.

I would recommend not to use words like troll or kids for some members here. It's not Spartan (here we go again).

I just wanted to amplify and say the things Jack said again.

-----

But it is a broken record sindrom really. And some posts that repeat week after week drain every drop of my creativity and I'm more and more becoming a robot type of poster just automatically shouting I'm pro-Ancelotti, I'm a fan, we are gonna win every match!

This post has been edited by Fillipo Simone: Dec 15 2008, 09:14 PM

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Dec 15 2008, 09:12 PM
Post #653

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 15 2008, 08:03 PM) *
Oh dearie me, are we looking at civil war?? Can't we just lay off each other and follow the 'If you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all thing'.

I think I'm just going to end each post with the words 'in my opinion' from now on, that way there's no reason for people to disagree, because as we all know, opinions can't be wrong! So it really is just a shame that all of this has been a result of Milan doing so poorly.. in my opinion.

+Quote Post

Il Diavolo
post Dec 15 2008, 09:57 PM
Post #654

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 5,658

Pato sux. We deserve a better attacker.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Dec 15 2008, 10:20 PM
Post #655

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 16 2008, 01:03 AM) *

You should stick to the 'Hot Babes' thread. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/goodheart.gif) Go on, I'll join you there in a minute!

+Quote Post

vnata001
post Dec 15 2008, 10:39 PM
Post #656

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,681

oh boy...and it all bubbles to the surface.

all i know is that any juventus fan who is ghosting around our forum is laughing his *** off.

+Quote Post

dst
post Dec 15 2008, 11:34 PM
Post #657

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

He-he! Y'all are more predictable than Milan! Jack (the cap'n) and Jill (me) are looking down from the hill laughing at you!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Dec 16 2008, 12:18 AM
Post #658

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 15 2008, 11:33 PM) *
I'm tired and fed up. I used to come to MF, coz it used to be fun. It was fun till halfway through last season. Now it's like some kind of hands on training for a debating team.

Talking about 2005-06? yeah. Milan, too, was fun then. we weren't this pathetic then. getting outclassed by Palermo's...

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Dec 16 2008, 02:58 AM
Post #659

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

The frustration and anger that is left in us as a result of Milan's bad performances does not excuse anyone to attack another. Sometimes I want to rant, I was to vent I want to really give it to some posters by humiliating and belittling them. But I have enough experience to know, that will only make me that much smaller. That the right thing to do and the harder thing to do are usually the same thing. Being open to other people's ideas, being respectful, yet honest. Saying it how it is without bringing personal baggage into the discussion. These are hard things to do, but very admirable. I personally look up to M1ke when it comes to this. He is one of the most mature people I've never met. I learn from him all the time. Let's see if we can learn to bring something positive to the forum. This has nothing to do with our matches and what we feel about the results. But with the way we treat each other.

I personally pledge not to judge any of you based on what has been said and done so far in this thread. I will not ban or warn anyone. Let's just move on from this wasteful bitter fight.

But I will also say that from now on, I will not accept anyone to talk down to another. I will deal with anyone who might think it's OK to disrespect their fellow poster.

I would like to encourage some of our calmer posters to have everyone's backs and not take sides in a situation such as this. This forum counts on you in moments like this.

Thread closed. (You can PM me if you have any thoughts, concerns)

+Quote Post

44 Pages V  « < 42 43 44
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:27 AM