Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I don't blame Lotito

KillerMax
post Jan 16 2007, 09:17 AM
Post #1

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

“I will do what I can to please the player, but Lazio remain my priority – I must consider our needs first,” explained Lotito.

“Lazio cannot be considered a land to conquer anymore, they now have a strong President who knows how to take important decisions.

“If Milan had asked for the player to move in July it would be different, but letting him go today would mean to strengthen one of our direct competitors for the Champions League spots.”

These are his words and I have to say he has a very valid point. Lazio want CL and to give up their best player and captain even for a reasonable price to their direct rivals would be foolish to say the least. He is right to put a high price tag on Oddo. I would do the same thing if I was in his position. Milan can't get Oddo until, as dst likes to say, they make Lazio on offer they can't refuse.

On the other hand though, if we do get him, we will probably become Lazio's most hated rival after Roma. Oddo would be their second captain we snatch away from them.

This post has been edited by pKillerMax: Jan 16 2007, 09:18 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 16 2007, 09:48 AM
Post #2

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

We have been trying for Oddo for I don't know how long. Lotito has always been a f@ck face.

I don't think anyone during this summer thought that Milan would be gighting it out for the last CL spots, they thought we would be challenging Inter for the title despite the pts penalty, So Lotito didn't have this excuse during the summer or even the one before that.

I think that even if we offer them as much as they want, he might even come out the next morning and say that he wants to up the price for 2 more mil cause Oddo is their captain bla bla bla...

#If the price keeps going up we just might as well go for Dani Alves (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) Oddo is not 20 anymore he'll be 31 in a few months (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Jan 16 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,592

i would rather alves. i truly believe the only way we're gonna be a force in the future is if we invest in youth. enough with the old-old past-their-prime- free transfers. i want guys that are in just in their prime!

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 16 2007, 10:40 AM
Post #4

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

You know who would be my choice!!

Of course I don't blame LoLito. The guy's just doing what he's supposed to... I choose to blame Galliani instead!

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jan 16 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #5

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (dst @ Jan 16 2007, 12:40 PM)
You know who would be my choice!!

Of course I don't blame LoLito. The guy's just doing what he's supposed to... I choose to blame Galliani instead!

Come on .. Why Galliani ?! The guy would have a heart attack if he was forced to pay more for a 30 yr old, which he specializes in getting free (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Jan 18 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #6

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

of course Lazio is not willing to let their best player leave for a low price and on the other hand Milan wont pay to much for a 30 year-old player and this is equal to = NO JANUARY TRANSFER FOR ODDO.
I'm sure about that. But I dont understand why Galliani gives more importance to Ronaldo (things in Milans attack are improving Gila is constant, Pippo and Oli are getting better) than signing Oddo the man they need coz Cafu can't play every match and Bonera doesn't have the quality we need.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 19 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #7

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

It's up to Galliani's @ss to make an offer Lazio can't refuse! but how much should Milan pay for Alves?! more than what we're offering for Oddo?! why don't we go for a younger than 30 player?!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 19 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #8

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

It's up to Galliani's @ss to make an offer Lazio can't refuse! but how much should Milan pay for Alves?! more than what we're offering for Oddo?! why don't we go for a younger than 30 player?!

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Jan 19 2007, 04:37 PM
Post #9

'the Duck'

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jan 19 2007, 01:54 PM)

coz they are not sure he'll fit in italy. although i would go for him.
and dont forget Miguel of Valencia in my opinion he's one of the best RB today.

This post has been edited by redbabies: Jan 19 2007, 04:42 PM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jan 20 2007, 06:19 AM
Post #10

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I thought Miguel wasn't very good defensively.

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Jan 20 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #11

'the Duck'

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 20 2007, 06:19 AM)
I thought Miguel wasn't very good defensively.

one thing is for sure, he is better than Jankulovski in defence (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
so if marek can play in LB, Miguel could play in RB too.

This post has been edited by redbabies: Jan 20 2007, 01:25 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 20 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #12

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (redbabies @ Jan 20 2007, 02:24 PM)
one thing is for sure, he is better than Jankulovski in defence  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
so if marek can play in LB, Miguel could play in RB too.

Jankulovski is a good defender... but he's not fast coming back... I can't believe it that people complain about Marek's defensive abilities when the man who played at LB before him is Serginho...

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jan 20 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #13

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (dst @ Jan 20 2007, 04:56 PM)
Jankulovski is a good defender... but he's not fast coming back... I can't believe it that people complain about Marek's defensive abilities when the man who played at LB before him is Serginho...

Sergio is 10x better than Mark !! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

pacang
post Jan 20 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #14

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,171

alright then, move on to our next target..

Dani Alvez..

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 20 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #15

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 20 2007, 04:02 PM)

You don't want me to unleash my super powers on your house!! (IMG:http://coolsmileys.net/entertainment/vegeta-s.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:50 PM