> Ancelotti: Gila can go Sunday 3 June, 2007

KillerMax
post Jun 7 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #61

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 6 2007, 05:05 PM)
The only thing he's saying is that he's open to competition for places but if players are unfairly chosen to start just because of their name then he will think about leaving.

You, him and I all know that that's not how it works in Milan. Especially with Ancelotti.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 7 2007, 12:17 AM
Post #62

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 6 2007, 11:09 PM)
You, him and I all know that that's not how it works in Milan. Especially with Ancelotti.

Yeah I know, but if he has doubts, he has doubts, yes it was stupid to talk to the press about it, he could have easily resolved whatever doubts he had with Carlo in private.

My biggest fear if we sell Gila to Juve is that he will most probably explode there and get back his Parma form, and I'm pretty sure of this. So that is what scares me the most, and if we had to sell him I would rather we try with a club outside of Italy

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jun 7 2007, 12:29 AM
Post #63

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 6 2007, 05:17 PM)
My biggest fear if we sell Gila to Juve is that he will most probably explode there and get back his Parma form, and I'm pretty sure of this. So that is what scares me the most, and if we had to sell him I would rather we try with a club outside of Italy

That is my exact thoughts too. And he can explode again here with us too. He just has to shut his mouth, stop nagging, and start working hard. Inzaghi could be a great example for anyone. Especially for Gila. Keep your head down, work hard, and it WILL pay off!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:47 PM