4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> if Ancelotti waz to leave or be sacked by milan, who would u want to carry on instead of him?

Rossoneri7
post Sep 9 2008, 09:38 PM
Post #46

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 9 2008, 10:58 PM) *
That was more to do with Ronaldinho putting on weight and being lazy than anything. Most coaches would have done the same.

Strange, but I too think Franklin (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) should take over after Carlo. After all he had won a lot with Barca and has done well.

I think at Milan, it is a more closed environment, the team stays as a team. Not many transfer activities which leads to a very stable working environment.

His past at Barca caused him a lot of bumpy roads, and some might even come out and say that Ronaldinho was the key reason to Franki's success in Spain ... Which I agree with to an extent, but the whole team needs to follow a balance and that needs a coach to implement. Now others might say it was down to the magical wonders of Ten Cate ... Regardless, he is a cleaver tactician and knows how to manage the pitch (as he did in his playing days under the guidance of Sacchi then Capello).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Sep 9 2008, 09:43 PM
Post #47

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

If Frankie comes, then he's got to have an assistant who's VERY good at people management, because it seems to me that it's his big weakness.

Vnata, the milan alum thing is a strong unwritten rule. There are occasional exceptions (Sacchi being the most successful of these) but generally it's someone who's played for Milan (eg Capello or Ancelotti).

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Sep 9 2008, 10:39 PM
Post #48

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 10 2008, 01:13 AM) *
If Frankie comes, then he's got to have an assistant who's VERY good at people management, because it seems to me that it's his big weakness.

That must be Billy. he has a scary charisma.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:12 PM