> Serie A - Week 16 - AC Milan vs. AS Roma, Date: 16/12/13 Time: 20:45 CET

Fillipo Simone
post Dec 14 2013, 08:38 AM
Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

After a bunch of easier fixtures, we go now against a off-form Roma. Should be interesting. Followed by the Christmas Madonnina. Won't say this will make any difference should we lose. Allegri will stay, probably.

And be prepared, this one is played on Monday!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >  
Start new topic
Replies (145 - 159)

TriniKing_CE
post Dec 17 2013, 12:37 AM
Post #146

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

I'm so confused. I didn't get to see the game, and from reading all the posts above, I could've sworn we played terribly, but the following stats are such a bad representation, and not only that but the player ratings are nothing in line with what I am reading...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif) So very confused at the moment (hope I can manage to stay up for the replay later tonight)

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/758087/Live

They have the top 5 performers all listed from Milan, one of which are De Sciglio (who I've read from many of you had his worst game ever)

Anyway I am inclined to believe the opinions of you guys, as opposed to whoscored, just shocked, as they usually perform a fair rating in my opinion.

For Christ's sake... even R7 was on the bash wagon today (how unorthodox...). This had to be horrendous!!

This post has been edited by TriniKing_CE: Dec 17 2013, 12:40 AM

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Dec 17 2013, 12:37 AM
Post #147

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

QUOTE (Nova @ Dec 17 2013, 04:21 AM) *
Firing Allegri wont change anything. And if its europa league we're aiming for , im not
intrested.

Pretty much why Galliani and Silvo cannot fire him at this point in time regardless of the results.
That is until the end of the season when we will probably see more structure changed at Milan for the better we hope.

Milan cannot afford to get rid of Allegri financially and bringing someone in would be out of the question , hell we need to offload players before we even buy players let alone let go the manager and bring another in.

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Dec 17 2013, 12:37 AM

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Dec 17 2013, 12:43 AM
Post #148

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Dec 17 2013, 04:37 AM) *

I'm so confused. I didn't get to see the game, and from reading all the posts above, I could've sworn we played terribly, but the following stats are such a bad representation, and not only that but the player ratings are nothing in line with what I am reading...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif) So very confused at the moment (hope I can manage to stay up for the replay later tonight)

From from Richard wittle one of the commentators from tonights match pretty much summed it up. It was a surreal match Milan against Roma tonight.

Roma had the best cards and if i were a roma fan i would say we dropped three valuable points. Milan could have easily won it at the end 3-2 both teams threw it away. You know when i look at Milan this season i swear teams that have lesser quality then we have from Serie A to the EPL have better passing ability and awareness then this team will ever have. Its not just when we break out for an attack if you can call it attacking its more like pass and hope someone or something magical happens. Some of the pass and hope from Muntari tonight up to Balo and Kaka' was eye gouging stuff. Heavy passes from nearly everyone.

Richard Wittle made another nice quote towards the end of the game :

" When you see Kaka' having a bad game you Milan are in trouble " along those lines.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Dec 17 2013, 12:44 AM
Post #149

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Dec 17 2013, 04:37 AM) *

They have the top 5 performers all listed from Milan, one of which are De Sciglio (who I've read from many of you had his worst game ever)

Anyway I am inclined to believe the opinions of you guys, as opposed to whoscored, just shocked, as they usually perform a fair rating in my opinion.

For Christ's sake... even R7 was on the bash wagon today (how unorthodox...). This had to be horrendous!!

De De Sciglio just was'nt there tonight i would give him a rating of 5.5

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 17 2013, 01:00 AM
Post #150

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 17 2013, 01:44 AM) *
3: Not taking off DS and bringing Zaccardo on. Yes, I know Zaccardo isn't the most popular defender at Milanello, but DS just had a terrible night - and in the way Allegri left Constant on at Parma (I believe it was) when he was basically guilty of costing us every goal, he did the same here with DS who just had a 'mare.

You do not bring Zaccardo on even if the sky falls and the earth is torn asunder. You do not!

QUOTE (Nova @ Dec 17 2013, 02:21 AM) *
How can you say the players arent the problem ? They are the biggest problem.

Will you ever learn you cant just teach a player to go from average to world class.

No coach can do that , Im with R7 on this. These clowns remind me of the time we had players like Brncic,
Anderson, Javi moreno , West , etc ... The difference is we threw them out after a few months, now we have a squad full
of them. This isnt Milan anymore , this is Milan's worst nightmare.

Its funny how you say we have to just accept these players and the financial mess we're in ,
but when it comes to Allegri You blame him for EVERYTHING ?!
Just look at them ?! We cal poli a talented player , wtf ?? We have Bonera, Mexes, zapata, Montolivo,
muntari , urby, matri, birsa, etc etc ... What coach would wanna coach Milan ?

I think you live in a dreamworld where firing Allegri would solve our problems.
Suddenly our crap players magically will morph into top players who
will challenge for the scudetto.

And worst of all , you rather blame a Milan hero like Kaka for a bad performance instead of calling the crap ones crap.
As long as its clear that Allegri is the problem.

Han , even Messi would struggle with these clowns .

Firing Allegri wont change anything. And if its europa league we're aiming for , im not
intrested.

So, you're saying that this team is 12th place material? Mate, I really think you ought to stop complaining about the players. They're not the main problem. I'll bet whatever you want that this team would be performing completely differently if, say, Rudi Garcia was coaching them instead of the charlatan we have in charge.

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Dec 17 2013, 01:20 AM
Post #151

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 4,041

The commentary tonight pretty much summed up everything
They kept saying that either we had no system or that they didn't understand it
They kept saying that we had more than enough talent in our squad to do well but the players looked disinterested
Seriously these are all indictments on Allegri
When a quiet pro like Kakà basically tells you to f**k off in the press and argues with you that heatedly on the pitch you know his ideas are really really $#!t

I remember the days this entire forum used to throw a fit anytime I insulted the s#!t one but now it actually seems I was being kind (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 17 2013, 01:46 AM
Post #152

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (drucurl @ Dec 17 2013, 03:20 AM) *
They kept saying that we had more than enough talent in our squad to do well but the players looked disinterested

Yep, we do have enough talent, but it's not like the players are disinterested. Rather, they are being misguided. There are people who really dismiss the importance of the coach in a football team, but for me the coach makes 50% of a team. Sure, when you have the best players in the world, that's a different story. But to make an average/decent/good group of players produce results, the players have to feel that they are being led by a capable coach. It's like having an army full of fierce fighters, but if the general is not capable of deploying the proper tactics on the field and motivating his men, then even a smaller and/or inferior group might take them out.

Our team right now is a mess. No matter how you look at it, there is always something that isn't functioning. Wrong formation, wrong line-up, wrong tactics, players out of position, you name it. And on top of his brilliant incompetence, Allegri doesn't have the mentality either to manage a club like Milan.

All of this I'm saying is so blatant, so obvious, so palpable, yet our pathetic management doesn't take action and fire his sorry @ss.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Dec 17 2013, 09:48 AM
Post #153

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (drucurl @ Dec 17 2013, 09:04 AM) *

i get chest pains looking at this...

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Dec 17 2013, 11:58 AM
Post #154

Giovanissimi Regionali B

View Post
What is also highly depressing is that we FINALLY got to see Urby get a decent run in his proper position. After all the fucking ridiculous positions and roles $h!tlegr! played him, he finally was growing from match to match as an attacking left back.

I remember he got tossed out after he told the press that he didn't understand Allegri's tactics after the latter kept playing him at CAM (click here if you don't f**king believe)

Luckily Kakà doesn't stand for his $h!t. He played Kakà out of position ONCE and the latter basically told him to GTFO (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Dec 17 2013, 12:01 PM
Post #155

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Dec 17 2013, 05:48 AM) *
i get chest pains looking at this...

Allegri: Dai dai daiiiii
Kaka: Sir do you have anything valuable to offer this team? Anything at all?
Allegri: Dai ... Dai.... Da.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
Kaka: just f**k off. Do your Steve Buscemi routine and we'll try to get it done. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Dec 17 2013, 12:11 PM
Post #156

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (drucurl @ Dec 17 2013, 03:58 PM) *
View Post
What is also highly depressing is that we FINALLY got to see Urby get a decent run in his proper position. After all the fucking ridiculous positions and roles $h!tlegr! played him, he finally was growing from match to match as an attacking left back.

I remember he got tossed out after he told the press that he didn't understand Allegri's tactics after the latter kept playing him at CAM (click here if you don't f**king believe)

Luckily Kakà doesn't stand for his $h!t. He played Kakà out of position ONCE and the latter basically told him to GTFO (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

This could pretty much be the players telling the management Allegri needs to go...think it of like this being the players shoes we all know Kaka' is an intelligent footballer who probably will go into management after hes hung up his boots ( hopefully along time from now til then for Milans sake. ) If he is telling Allegri your playing the team wrong its not a pundit saying it...its the guy trying to play Allegri's **** tactics. I mean does there need to be a player insurrection...i think we saw maybe 15 -20mins of Balotelli last night that you could see looked like he was playing or wanted to play. Poli it felt like hardly was there from time to time. I think we all would have flipped if Poli came off for Birsa at the end.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Dec 17 2013, 12:13 PM
Post #157

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (drucurl @ Dec 17 2013, 04:01 PM) *
Allegri: Dai dai daiiiii
Kaka: Sir do you have anything valuable to offer this team? Anything at all?
Allegri: Dai ... Dai.... Da.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
Kaka: just f**k off. Do your Steve Buscemi routine and we'll try to get it done. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

you forgot ma bieni ma bieni , dai dai dai , does a twirl fist of rage... rince repeat.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 17 2013, 12:58 PM
Post #158

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Dec 17 2013, 12:31 AM) *
Right, absolutely. We are the 12th best team in Serie A... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) Except for Juve, we are on par or at least damn close to the rest of them. This excuse doesn't hold up one bit!

All I have to say is: THIS!!

Couldn't have said it better. No I'm not expecting a new coach to come in and magically turn us into a World Class team, but I expect that someone who is at least COMPETENT enough to not turn what should be a top 3 side in Serie A into a relegation battling team. And whichever way you look at it, that is down to Allegri and not the quality of the players we have

+Quote Post

Danny
post Dec 17 2013, 02:09 PM
Post #159

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 17 2013, 11:58 AM) *
All I have to say is: THIS!!

Couldn't have said it better. No I'm not expecting a new coach to come in and magically turn us into a World Class team, but I expect that someone who is at least COMPETENT enough to not turn what should be a top 3 side in Serie A into a relegation battling team. And whichever way you look at it, that is down to Allegri and not the quality of the players we have

Our attack has Kaka, Balo (when he decides to play) and that's it. Defence is slowly improving but hasn't been impressive since Sandro and Silva left. Midfield is really, really weak tbh. With Monto out of form, Poli struggling a little of late and Muntari's unpredictability it's left to NDJ to be the only real consistent performer there.

Maybe a new coach would fix the midfield but I'm not overly convinced this squad/first team, even on paper, is as strong as any of Roma, Juve or Napoli.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Dec 17 2013, 02:53 PM
Post #160

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 17 2013, 06:09 PM) *
Our attack has Kaka, Balo (when he decides to play) and that's it. Defence is slowly improving but hasn't been impressive since Sandro and Silva left. Midfield is really, really weak tbh. With Monto out of form, Poli struggling a little of late and Muntari's unpredictability it's left to NDJ to be the only real consistent performer there.

Maybe a new coach would fix the midfield but I'm not overly convinced this squad/first team, even on paper, is as strong as any of Roma, Juve or Napoli.

I would welcome anyone that has some back bone at this point and has the tactics , morale boost...

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Dec 17 2013, 02:54 PM

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 05:50 AM