Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thai investor interested in Milan

X-Offender
post May 1 2015, 05:23 PM
Post #106

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Looks like we're going towards a 'yes' indeed, for 51% of ownership.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 1 2015, 05:51 PM
Post #107

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 1 2015, 05:23 PM) *
Looks like we're going towards a 'yes' indeed, for 51% of ownership.

Let's hope so...

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post May 1 2015, 07:32 PM
Post #108

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

QUOTE (han2503 @ May 1 2015, 06:51 PM) *
Let's hope so...

Indeed, can't take another year of this. Not that a new owner guarantees success (see what's happening with Inter), but I have to believe that a new management team cannot be as bad as what we have right now. If anything, someone who is paying a lot for ownership will want to see their investment be successful. (OTOH, B&G find it easier to refer to old trophies than to rectify the mess we are in.)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 1 2015, 08:37 PM
Post #109

I say we sign Hummels, Witsel and Cavani ASAP! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post May 1 2015, 09:08 PM
Post #110

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

Apparently Bee wants Falcao and Verratti.

One's beyond finished, and the other is about as likely as me copulating with Pixie Lott while Cheryl Cole films it.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 1 2015, 10:28 PM
Post #111

- Silvio wants Mr. Bee to spend around €70-100 million this summer for new players
- Doyen Sports, which holds the rights to players like Kongdogbia, Witsel, Felipe Anderson and Falaco will help Milan by loaning for free some of these players for two years
- Mr. Bee has offered 1.6 billion for 60% of the club

Source: Sky

Don't know whether to laugh or... laugh. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 1 2015, 10:31 PM
Post #112

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Why? You mean it's a bad deal or?

+Quote Post

milanbuf88
post May 1 2015, 11:20 PM
Post #113

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,674

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 1 2015, 06:31 PM) *

It's comically over valuing the club. That deal would value the club at 2.6 billion. Did Forbes put value it at ~900 million?

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post May 1 2015, 11:44 PM
Post #114

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ May 2 2015, 12:20 AM) *
It's comically over valuing the club. That deal would value the club at 2.6 billion. Did Forbes put value it at ~900 million?

Personally, I am more concerned about ending up with another owner that thinks they know better and make amateurish decisions rather than getting professionals to do the job. Also not sure about the Doyen Sports connection (got a bad feeling about that - will we end up the dumping ground for players they cannot place elsewhere?).

Would be happier if we ended up with the Chinese consortium (somehow they feel more "solid").

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 2 2015, 12:16 AM
Post #115

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 1 2015, 10:31 PM) *

No, it just all seems too far-fetched. Suddenly we can spend €100 million, get quality players for free and the club is valued at 2.6 billion? BS on Sky's part methinks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post May 2 2015, 01:06 AM
Post #116

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 1 2015, 11:16 PM) *
No, it just all seems too far-fetched. Suddenly we can spend €100 million, get quality players for free and the club is valued at 2.6 billion? BS on Sky's part methinks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

In all fairness the rumour, according to your post, is that he's OFFERED £1.3B. That is horseshit, he's offered 500M Euros for 51%.

I agree on the 100M thing, that's hilarious - I mean, it's what we NEED to spend, but it's comical that Silvio is reportedly demanding Bee spend this when he wouldn't himself.

The creative players cited - only one of them I would take - Witsel. Anderson has a few great matches but otherwise not overly impressive. Falcao is a busted flush. Kongdogbia is just nonsense. No way are we getting a 30M defender for free.

But yes, it's all been delayed till tomorrow. AGAIN.

+Quote Post

Danny
post May 2 2015, 01:06 AM
Post #117

Allievi Nazionali

Not to mention we can't comply with FFP and spend 100M at the same time.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 2 2015, 11:47 AM
Post #118

Silvio Berlusconi announced “there is a possibility I can keep 51 per cent” of Milan after meeting Bee Taechaubol.

Today’s encounter at the Park Hyatt Milano was expected to complete a takeover, but the situation is developing rapidly.

Berlusconi and Taechaubol spoke to reporters outside the hotel and gave a surprising update.

“We had this meeting and agreed to meet again in a while to define every aspect, above all the future of Milan,” said Berlusconi.

“My greatest concern is to give Milan fans the guarantee this new situation can see Milan’s future be up to the standard of its glorious past.

“Mr Bee is a very serious and reliable person who respected all the technical parameters of the contract. We’ve become friends and hope to do some good things continuing our rapport.

“I thank him for what he has done, putting himself at our disposal. This will also help Milan, the biggest brand in world football, to spread its marketing influence in the Far East, starting from China.

“This is the project we are working on.”

Asked what this day meant to Berlusconi, he insisted it was not in any way an ending.

“This day goes towards what we will do in future. It is a meeting to go further into plans, as I am very, very worried about ensuring that Milan can get back to being the successful club it had been in the past, the one we knew and now want.”

It had until now been believed Taechaubol would buy at least 51 per cent of the club immediately, if not 60 per cent, but Berlusconi insisted that was “all still being discussed.

“There is a possibility I can keep 51 per cent. How long will it take? I don’t know. Will I still be President? Yes.

“I want guarantees Milan will have what it takes to go back to being a protagonist in Italy, Europe and the world.

“This is a matter of the heart and for me goes completely beyond the usual business terms. It is very important to me and has always been a matter of the heart.”

Taechaubol also made a brief statement to the reporters crowded outside the hotel.

“I would like to say thank you to the President, it is a great honour. We are now going to have to work on some minor details. It will take a little bit more time, but we hope to be able to take the club further together.”

http://www.football-italia.net/65933/berlu...-can-keep-milan

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 2 2015, 11:49 AM
Post #119

It just goes to show what Sky claimed is horseshit. Bee and Silvio haven't defined anything yet, yet Sky talk about how much money we'll spend this summer and what players we'll buy. I hate it when they make up stuff just to get some attention.

+Quote Post

Danny
post May 2 2015, 02:49 PM
Post #120

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 2 2015, 10:49 AM) *
It just goes to show what Sky claimed is horseshit. Bee and Silvio haven't defined anything yet, yet Sky talk about how much money we'll spend this summer and what players we'll buy. I hate it when they make up stuff just to get some attention.

Sky UK are just as bad.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:06 PM