> Serie A - Week 8 - Milan - Fiorentina, Date: 26/10/2014 Time: 20:45 CET

han2503
post Oct 26 2014, 10:23 PM
Post #91

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

What is he supposed to do this late in the game, this sub should have been made earlier
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 26 2014, 10:24 PM
Post #92

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Muntari trying to direct play with hand gestures is too funny

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 26 2014, 10:27 PM
Post #93

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Why are we playing like we're winning by 2 or 3 goals?? So lazy, just no urgency in our play at all

+Quote Post

William405
post Oct 26 2014, 10:38 PM
Post #94

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,239

Mehhh..terrible.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 26 2014, 10:40 PM
Post #95

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Very poor performance. This was the exact copy of the Verona game, only there we managed to score thanks to a goofy own goal and two long passes. Plus Abbiati made a few miracles. Here we weren't so lucky, and we rightfully didn't win.

Inzaghi has still a lot to learn, if he'll ever learn. We don't deserve to get that 3rd spot playing like this.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 26 2014, 10:41 PM
Post #96

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

2 lost points here

If this is what Pippo envisions for a great Milan then I really do not want to see where we go from here!

We play like a provincial side.

We don't control the game, we don't have a proper midfield, we don't take any sort initiative, just zero passion or urgency in our play in those last 20 minutes or so after they scored.

What I saw was pretty unbelievable! Last 10 minutes of the game and we're passing it around slowly as if we're winning comfortably.

Just not good enough.

Some of the players need to take a serious look at themselves, none of them seemed to be even the slightest bit put off that we weren't winning.

Zapata; horror show on the ball, DS; too lethargic, too comfortable; Muntari; his usual a-hole self, Poli; invisible for most of the game, De Jong; not a f@cking playmaker! SES; too isolated, seems like he's feeling sorry for himself atm, needs to wake the f@ck up, Menez; so f@cking selfish!!

+Quote Post

Danny
post Oct 26 2014, 10:49 PM
Post #97

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

Frustration and anger don't cover my emotions right now. I need to vent. Badly. So here I go.

Abbiati 6 Had nothing to do all night except pick the ball out the net.

Abate: 6 Good work in defence, but his crossing suffered even if he made some decent runs here and there.

MDS: 1 Pitiful. Utterly absolutely shockingly dire. If he doesn't get dropped pronto I'll drive to the San Siro myself and kidnap him and stick him in a cellar. Cost us two points l on top of his other shiteness.

Alex: 7 Strong defensive display. Some vital blocks.

Zapata: 7 Occasional shakiness but still an upgrade over Rami and some excellent tackles - plus the assist.

De Jong: 8 Really good strong display and got a great goal.

Poli: 8 His best display in a Milan shirt and it was fucking ridiculous seeing him get subbed.

Muntari: 6 Some wobbiness as per but he was OK. Nothing more or less.

Menez: 3 Since Parma we have to face that this guy's been a joke. Utterly cr*p, wastes everything now.

SES: 6 His usual solid array of support in midfield and defence but inability to produce up top.

Honda: 5 Worked hard but offered absolutely nothing. His poorest show in ages.

Subs:

Bona: 3 Wow, he was terrible.

Torres: 3 No time to impact.

Pippo: 5 Got some things right, such as the defence, bar MDS, but the midfield struggled for creativity as it HAD NONE. And that 3 up front were horrendous. The subs were just ghastly.

Infuriating night where we should have been third, but we're now 6th thanks to a comical lack of urgency to score the winner, a woeful lack of quality to produce chances, and MDS' continuing nosedive into shittery.

PS: Remember MDS said a year ago he prefers to be on the right and felt more at ease there? Recently he said he prefers the left and feels more at ease there. He's a confused young man and needs desperately to be benched.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Oct 26 2014, 10:56 PM
Post #98

Allievi Nazionali

PPS: I feel like I want to smash something. I haven't been this angry about a Milan result/performance in ages.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 26 2014, 10:58 PM
Post #99

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Danny, you lost me when you gave Zapata a 7... Horrible, horrible, horrible display!!

He took Muntari's place as gaffe master in this one, 3 times he directed the ball to a Fiorentina player.

Poli had a half decent 2nd half but was mostly anonymous imo, I don't think he deserves an 8 (in all honesty, no one does today)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Oct 26 2014, 11:00 PM
Post #100

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Too bad we didn't solidify a lead over them. But this is a team that has had continuity, ours on the otherhand have just restarted this summer, via a third coach in under one year.

It is only the 8th match day; pippo has 4wins 3 draws and 1 defeat, not bad for a rookie under pressure to deliver at a demanding club with few resources.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Oct 26 2014, 11:00 PM
Post #101

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 26 2014, 09:58 PM) *
Danny, you lost me when you gave Zapata a 7... Horrible, horrible, horrible display!!

He took Muntari's place as gaffe master in this one, 3 times he directed the ball to a Fiorentina player.

Ok.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Oct 26 2014, 11:03 PM
Post #102

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 26 2014, 10:00 PM) *
Too bad we didn't solidify a lead over them. But this is a team that has had continuity, ours on the otherhand have just restarted this summer, via a third coach in under one year.

It is only the 8th match day; pippo has 4wins 3 draws and 1 defeat, not bad for a rookie under pressure to deliver at a demanding club with few resources.

It's been an overall good start but Pippo is starting to annoy me.

Won't drop the catastrophically cr*p MDS, won't drop Muntari, and won't change the right things when they go wrong.

Why did we sign guys like Bona and MVG if Pippo won't play them?

Monto will be back next month and Muntari, he and De Jong will be the midfield. Poli, despite doing nothing wrong, will lose his place and will watch as the wild and unpredictable Muntari keeps his.

And Bona and MVG will sit there wondering why they bothered signing.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Oct 26 2014, 11:05 PM
Post #103

Allievi Nazionali

PPPPPS: Wonder how Armero is feeling right now. Deserves a start. You know, world cup quarter finalist RB...can't be worse than MDS.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Oct 26 2014, 11:06 PM
Post #104

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 26 2014, 09:58 PM) *
Poli had a half decent 2nd half but was mostly anonymous imo, I don't think he deserves an 8 (in all honesty, no one does today)

Some of the individual displays were good, very good, and just because the team as a whole was flat and shitty doesn't make those individual shows any worse.

The whole does not always reflect the sum of its parts.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Oct 26 2014, 11:06 PM
Post #105

Allievi Nazionali

PPPPPPPPPPPS: I need to lie down in a dark room with relaxing Tibetan music, but alas the OH wants me to watch bloody X Factor with her. I'm in hell.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:12 PM