3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zlatan Ibrahimovic Offers Swedish Teenager Milan Trial After Discovering Him In Back Garden

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 2 2010, 03:21 PM
Post #16

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

Ok. Leave Miz out of this. Could you not talk about my girl in such familiar terms. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Well...I'd rather you didn't use the Homo term. It's homophobic + derogatory. Feel free to use other non-abusive terms to hate on him if you like.

Think about it this way. What if another poster comes in whose actually a fan of Ibra. How do you think he'd feel reading this? And his reactions could start of a flame war needlessly. And no one's in the right anymore.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Dec 2 2010, 06:07 PM
Post #17

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 4,041

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 2 2010, 10:21 AM) *
Ok. Leave Miz out of this. Could you not talk about my girl in such familiar terms. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Well...I'd rather you didn't use the Homo term. It's homophobic + derogatory. Feel free to use other non-abusive terms to hate on him if you like.

Think about it this way. What if another poster comes in whose actually a fan of Ibra. How do you think he'd feel reading this? And his reactions could start of a flame war needlessly. And no one's in the right anymore.

No problem re iHomo. As for Miz you might have the keys to the forum and her account but I have the keys to her heart (IMG:http://www.milanfan.com/forums/style_images/bullet/folder_post_icons/icon8.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 2 2010, 06:10 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (drucurl @ Dec 2 2010, 10:37 PM) *
No problem re iHomo. As for Miz you might have the keys to the forum and her account but I have the keys to her heart (IMG:http://www.milanfan.com/forums/style_images/bullet/folder_post_icons/icon8.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Okay....sure. I see you like to be the one-legged man in the you-know-what contest. Good luck.

+Quote Post

Dracoris
post Dec 2 2010, 07:55 PM
Post #19

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,716

I can understand not liking Ibra, but take him out and put Borriello back in. How many points do we have? I highly doubt we are first place. I have to respect the guy, not like him, but respect him.

I thought that picture was pretty funny...had to share it with a friend.

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Dec 3 2010, 01:54 AM
Post #20

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 2 2010, 01:10 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Okay....sure. I see you like to be the one-legged man in the you-know-what contest. Good luck.
Oh that's not a leg son.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocentsmily.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 3 2010, 09:43 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Ok...let's see you dance with whatever that is then...
On second thought...I don't want to see it.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 3 2010, 08:20 PM
Post #22

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

LOL. Hating and insulting a player who's winning you games simply because he's a jerk in real life is quite over the top. Example: I might dislike Ronaldinho, but that's only because I think he's a mediocre athlete. If Ronaldinho was partying every single night till 2AM whilst winning us games single-handedly, I would reserve only words of praise for him. Bottom line: a team in the position of ours, who's been mocked and kicked in the past 3 years by everyone, cannot afford to say no to a player of the calibre of Ibrahimovic. As Milan fans, we have the duty to always support and cheer him for what he's given so far to this team, not insult him.

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Dec 4 2010, 12:56 AM
Post #23

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 3 2010, 03:20 PM) *
LOL. Hating and insulting a player who's winning you games simply because he's a jerk in real life is quite over the top. Example: I might dislike Ronaldinho, but that's only because I think he's a mediocre athlete. If Ronaldinho was partying every single night till 2AM whilst winning us games single-handedly, I would reserve only words of praise for him. Bottom line: a team in the position of ours, who's been mocked and kicked in the past 3 years by everyone, cannot afford to say no to a player of the calibre of Ibrahimovic. As Milan fans, we have the duty to always support and cheer him for what he's given so far to this team, not insult him.
Cool story bro. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Last time I checked there was no manual on how to be a fan or that said that because someone plays well for your team you must overlook the minor fact that he's SCUM. Sorry but to me Milan is perched at a loftier position than that. Just my opinion.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 4 2010, 01:05 AM
Post #24

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (drucurl @ Dec 4 2010, 12:56 AM) *
Cool story bro. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Last time I checked there was no manual on how to be a fan or that said that because someone plays well for your team you must overlook the minor fact that he's SCUM. Sorry but to me Milan is perched at a loftier position than that. Just my opinion.

I'm not saying it's a rule, I'm saying how your ethics should guide you. Football is not about how kind and witty and gay a player is, but how much he can deliver on the field. And Zlatan delivers, A LOT. Keep your lofty Milan to yourself, I want my winning Milan back!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Dec 4 2010, 07:29 AM
Post #25

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Agree with X-Off. they guy is giving his best on the pitch and will probably help us win something. I don't care about the rest.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Dec 4 2010, 02:09 PM
Post #26

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

Times sure have changed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I guess thats what happens though after a long period of misery.

+Quote Post

amancik
post Dec 4 2010, 02:41 PM
Post #27

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Dec 4 2010, 09:09 PM) *
Times sure have changed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I guess thats what happens though after a long period of misery.

But hey, it's not like the dressing room is in catastrophe right? There's nothing Milan can't handle.

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Dec 4 2010, 04:48 PM
Post #28

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 3 2010, 08:05 PM) *
I'm not saying it's a rule, I'm saying how your ethics should guide you. Football is not about how kind and witty and gay a player is, but how much he can deliver on the field. And Zlatan delivers, A LOT. Keep your lofty Milan to yourself, I want my winning Milan back!

clearly winning at all costs is what Milan is about to you and that's fine. Last time I checked my opinion belonged to me. If we were about only about titles then Maldini wouldn't have advised that we don't seek caliciopoli redress. H
onour and family are a big big part of our appeal. If that do
esn't matter to you that's all well and good but don't project your priorities on me. Milan is a football club and we're in the buisness of winning. However we've had great success winning our way there's no need to change our identity due to yous impatience.

+Quote Post

amancik
post Dec 4 2010, 07:41 PM
Post #29

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

Yes we're Milan, we have a heritage to preserve and name to protect. But like I said, it's not like we're in shambles because of Ibra. If anything we're getting better and stronger with him. I'm sure his attitude has changed considerably since joining us. Not just him but Robinho, Boateng and Amelia almost all of our signings this summer, have praised the atmosphere at the club. That means we're still under control and we're still classy.

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Dec 4 2010, 02:29 PM) *
Agree with X-Off. they guy is giving his best on the pitch and will probably help us win something. I don't care about the rest.

I think you're not really serious about the 'don't care about the rest' part.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Dec 4 2010, 08:33 PM
Post #30

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

+1

I think this thing about Ibra's (and Robs') ego and attitude has been blown way out of proportion. everyone was panicking how his presence in the dressing room would unbalance the whole club and blahs like that. nothing [serious] has happened.

I think you're not really serious about the 'don't care about the rest' part.

I don't even know what I meant by that. do you? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:56 PM