Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The reasons why we should NOT get Ronaldinho

KillerMax
post Nov 28 2006, 06:33 PM
Post #1

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

There has been a lot of talk here about why we should get Ronaldinho and how he will make us great again. There have also been talks about why we shouldn't get him. But I put together a number of reasons why we shouldn't get him and I believe any logical person will agree with them.

The thing about Ronaldinho is that we don't really need him. We all just think it would be "cool" to have him and Kaka play together... Well, you can always watch Seleção play if you want that... We have Kaka... And we just found a great player in Gourcuff, and let's be honest, with Sheva, we had no equal. We were dominating almost every team (until last year because we have been using the same squad for over 4-5 years...). So to sum it up, we only need a Sheva-type striker who is fast and consistent. We can discover one. There are so many of them out there and actually it's a lot more exciting to discover talent than doing what Real Madrid does. Of course, we need some reinforcements in defence too. And that is exactly why we shouldn't buy Ronnie. With half the money we are gonna spend on him, we can get 4-5 players with 1/3 of his wage and great future.

Just think. Which one of these squads below you prefer for 2007-08?

Dida(35), Kalace(36), Fiori(41)

Cafu(37), Maldini(39), Nesta(31), Favalli(35), Serginho(36), Simic(32), Kaladze(29), Bonera(26)

Ambrosini(30), Brocchi(32), Seedorf(31), Gatusso(29), Pirlo(28), Kaka(25), Gourcuff(21)

Ronaldinho(27), Inzaghi(35), Oliveira(27), Gilardino(25), Boriello(25)

OR,

Dida, Amelia(25), Akinfeev(21)

Nelson(24), Barzagli(26), Alex(25), Chivu(27), Anotenlli(19), Nesta, Kaladze, Jankulovski, Bonera

Mascherano(23), Sneijder(23), Pirlo, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kaka, Seedorf, Brocchi

Tevez(23), Huntelaar(24), Oliveira, Gilardino

To me, it's obvious.

This post has been edited by pKillerMax: Nov 28 2006, 06:36 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 28 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #2

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 28 2006, 08:33 PM)
To me, it's obvious.

Go tell that to Don Silvio Max (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

It isn't me who wants him .. And I don't think most fans are head over heals about him .. We need back up ? Yes we do, but most of all we are in need of Sheva's equal

During the summer, if u remember clearly, Silvio blocked off an attempt to sign Sobis by stating "... I only want Ronaldinho..."

Well, I hope someone from the board reads this thread in particular, cuz u put some very interesting players (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 28 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #3

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Max, totally agree with you, signing Ronnie would mean having to stay the way we are in other areas. I don't want to say our management are stupid but if they think Ronnie would solve our problems they got another thing coming.

Btw I love your second squad!!! But I wouldn't have Tevez as our new forward, his attitude is just all wrong. Just like this weekend West Ham where winning he got subbed and had a hissy fit. I don't want those sort of players in milan.

If you look in Brasil, Argetina and some European countries there are tons of other talents that we could get and turn into superstars.

Plus when we get huge names it doesn't usually work that well for us (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) We do better with the 'discovered' ones (Kaka, Sheva, Pirlo to some point also)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 28 2006, 07:22 PM
Post #4

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

BTW where is Torres in that new line up of yours !!!! R u ok ?

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Nov 28 2006, 07:27 PM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 28 2006, 12:18 PM)
Max, totally agree with you, signing Ronnie would mean having to stay the way we are in other areas. I don't want to say our management are stupid but if they think Ronnie would solve our problems they got another thing coming.

Btw I love your second squad!!! But I wouldn't have Tevez as our new forward, his attitude is just all wrong. Just like this weekend West Ham where winning he got subbed and had a hissy fit. I don't want those sort of players in milan.

If you look in Brasil, Argetina and some European countries there are tons of other talents that we could get and turn into superstars.

Plus when we get huge names it doesn't usually work that well for us  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)   We do better with the 'discovered' ones (Kaka, Sheva, Pirlo to some point also)

I was thinking for like 15 minutes to come up with a striker with the atributes we want and they were all either taken or already big names. For example: Eto'o, Torres, Berbatov(Man we missed out BIG on him) and so on....

I could add Klose, but although he is an excellent player, he is not exactly Sheva-type. But I would love to see him in a Milan shirt next season anyways!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 28 2006, 07:27 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 28 2006, 06:22 PM)

That's what I was wondering when I saw it (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 28 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 28 2006, 06:27 PM)
I was thinking for like 15 minutes to come up with a striker with the atributes we want and they were all either taken or already big names. For example: Eto'o, Torres, Berbatov(Man we missed out BIG on him) and so on....
I could add Klose, but although he is an excellent player, he is not exactly Sheva-type. But I would love to see him in a Milan shirt next season anyways!

Klose has turned into that forward type player, and he assures you goals every season and can make assists.

My problem with Klose is his age, he isn't that young anymore. But as you said I would love to have him at milan. I think he will fit in well with us

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Nov 28 2006, 07:30 PM
Post #8

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 28 2006, 12:22 PM)

Ha! Don't worry! I would still cut my left hand to see him in Milan, but he is way expensive and really have this fear that if Milan are gonna spend big, they won't buy many more players and their excuse will be spending a lot on one player... I can already see the article on acmilan.com.... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Nov 28 2006, 07:33 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Plus, there is absolutely no way Milan would buy Huntelaar and Torres in one season... Impossible. And as much as LOVE Torres, I think he will fit better in ManU and I'm sure Huntelaar could be our next Van Basten. Definitely!

+Quote Post

agenth
post Nov 28 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #10

Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]

Member No.: 2,687

OH I WOULD DEFINITELY CHOOSE #1!!!
Ronaldinho would look good in RED AND BLACK!!!
And what I would give for a rossoneri Ronaldinho jersey...
How about the whole city of Milan going around with a 10-Ronaldinho jersey....

lol

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Nov 28 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #11

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (mchanna @ Nov 28 2006, 12:39 PM)
OH I WOULD DEFINITELY CHOOSE #1!!!
Ronaldinho would look good in RED AND BLACK!!!
And what I would give for a rossoneri Ronaldinho jersey...
How about the whole city of Milan going around with a 10-Ronaldinho jersey....

lol

Women are naturally illogical. so... no surprises there... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

mishie
post Nov 28 2006, 08:30 PM
Post #12

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,072

i totally agree with you max(if i may call you that)
we are going through a re-building process and to spend all that money on 1 player would be criminal, with so much young talent we could invest in and take us to the high levals for a sustained period of time.
i also believe that there is to much baggage that comes with him and i'm sure rikjaard commented on his commercail activites not so long back.
i think we should spend carefully investing in youth and versitile players but one thing is for sure spend we must (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Nov 28 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #13

Berretti

Member No.: 347

Do you really think we'll get Mascherano, Tevez, Sneijder, Huntelaar... ?

Not even 1 of those... no mather if R10 comes or not.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Nov 28 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #15

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 28 2006, 02:10 PM)
Do you really think we'll get Mascherano, Tevez, Sneijder, Huntelaar... ?

Not even 1 of those... no mather if R10 comes or not.

Nope. But I really think we can get a young RB plus Barzagli, Alex, Sneijder and Huntelaar.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 02:22 PM