10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Serie A - Week 36 - AC Milan vs. FC Internazionale, Date: 04/05/14 Time: 20:45 CET

Fillipo Simone
post May 2 2014, 07:58 PM
Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

All derby talk here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 2 2014, 08:20 PM
Post #2

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Gotta win this. Don't care about the table, don't care about what's going on with Seedorf, we have to win! It's been more than two years since our last derby glory FFS!

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 2 2014, 08:37 PM
Post #3

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 2 2014, 08:20 PM) *
Gotta win this. Don't care about the table, don't care about what's going on with Seedorf, we have to win! It's been more than two years since our last derby glory FFS!

Wow, terrible fact right there.

Sorry for not opening the thread earlier, but just wasn't feeling lucky so I left it alone. No need to jinx things further, I personally have a bad feeling about this one. We've been terrible against Inter in recent history and Seedorf hasn't really found his feet when it comes to big match ups

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 2 2014, 08:37 PM
Post #4

Mediaset line-up: Abbiati; De Sciglio, Bonera, Mexes, Constant; De Jong, Montolivo; Honda (Poli), Kakà, Taarabt; Balotelli.

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 2 2014, 08:39 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 2 2014, 08:37 PM) *
Mediaset line-up: Abbiati; De Sciglio, Bonera, Mexes, Constant; De Jong, Montolivo; Honda (Poli), Kakà, Taarabt; Balotelli.

Seeing Constant in there gives me a headache and the match hasn't even kicked off yet, especially since it's at the expense of DS or Abate

+Quote Post

Danny
post May 2 2014, 09:43 PM
Post #6

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

In Constant's defence he has actually been not bad at all since Sampdoria. While no DS he was a lot worse earlier in the season, been a little closer recently to what he was last year.

Abate cannot play LB. DS should of course be playing there but I don't know what's going on with him right now.

As for the Derby, we desperately 'good' Balo to show up. I personally stand by my view that up till the 43rd minute we had tactically outfoxed Roma, but it all went to hell once the defence parted like the Red Sea. But if Balo shows up on Sunday like he did in Rome, we won't stand a chance no matter what tactic we have on the day.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 2 2014, 11:26 PM
Post #7

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Constant? He's been voted off as flop for weeks. He's bad, just bad, and there's nothing that can be said to make that appear better.

As for Balo, IMO this is his last chance. Try fighting as a hero or die like a master of the Livorno's and Bologna's.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 2 2014, 11:29 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 2 2014, 11:26 PM) *
As for Balo, IMO this is his last chance. Try fighting as a hero or die like a master of the Livorno's and Bologna's.

How many last chances has he had so far? This is merely another one.

+Quote Post

acid911
post May 3 2014, 02:08 AM
Post #9

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 3 2014, 04:29 AM) *
How many last chances has he had so far? This is merely another one.

+∞ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 3 2014, 07:23 AM
Post #10

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Sad thing is, Balo is our star and he's knows it. He also knows we can't afford anyone better.

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 3 2014, 09:06 AM
Post #11

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ May 2 2014, 09:43 PM) *
In Constant's defence he has actually been not bad at all since Sampdoria. While no DS he was a lot worse earlier in the season, been a little closer recently to what he was last year.

Abate cannot play LB. DS should of course be playing there but I don't know what's going on with him right now.

As for the Derby, we desperately 'good' Balo to show up. I personally stand by my view that up till the 43rd minute we had tactically outfoxed Roma, but it all went to hell once the defence parted like the Red Sea. But if Balo shows up on Sunday like he did in Rome, we won't stand a chance no matter what tactic we have on the day.

Constant is just bad, and he's playing at the expense of Abate and DS because Seedorf alternates between them at RB while Constant has a fixed position at LB. It's just absolutely ridiculous imo that this guy is a starter right now when we have proper FBs for both sides.

The thing about Balo is that he's crucial for us. 99% of the games we've won he's played a crucial part in all the goals we've scored, that's how important he is. When he doesn't show up our entire attack flops on it's @ss

And yeah, he needs to start doing well in these big games as well. But there is no final chance, second to last chance or whatever. As kurt said he's the best we can afford, and if we do sell him we'd probably end up with a Matri/Pazzo choice for upfront.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 3 2014, 11:30 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (han2503 @ May 3 2014, 09:06 AM) *
Constant is just bad, and he's playing at the expense of Abate and DS because Seedorf alternates between them at RB while Constant has a fixed position at LB. It's just absolutely ridiculous imo that this guy is a starter right now when we have proper FBs for both sides.

It's interesting how Seedorf has completely set Urby aside, considering how much faith he put in him at the start. It goes to show you that mediocre players will remain mediocre no matter how much you motivate them.

QUOTE (han2503 @ May 3 2014, 09:06 AM) *
The thing about Balo is that he's crucial for us. 99% of the games we've won he's played a crucial part in all the goals we've scored, that's how important he is. When he doesn't show up our entire attack flops on it's @ss

And yeah, he needs to start doing well in these big games as well. But there is no final chance, second to last chance or whatever. As kurt said he's the best we can afford, and if we do sell him we'd probably end up with a Matri/Pazzo choice for upfront.

Yeah, let's rely on the clown who decides to show up only when he feels like it. Let's put all our hopes on this stubborn, egocentric SOB who thinks he owns the world. Screw him! I'd rather have Matri. At least he has determination.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 3 2014, 01:12 PM
Post #13

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Determination without end product. I'm tired of those types. Had plenty of those.

What is needed is someone reliable alongside Balotelli. A machine. Like the old van Nistelrooy.

Anyway, my thoughts on the derby - Inter have been steadily improving while Milan have shown that they've pretty much hit the apex of this team's ability.

We're going to lose I think. Or we're going to get lucky.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 3 2014, 01:13 PM
Post #14

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 3 2014, 12:30 PM) *
Screw him! I'd rather have Matri. At least he has determination.

I never thought I would ever hear you say you wanted Matri, certainly not over Balo. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 3 2014, 01:18 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2014, 01:13 PM) *
I never thought I would ever hear you say you wanted Matri, certainly not over Balo. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Heh, I was obviously joking. Trying to say how I'm sick and tired of "Super" Mario.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:17 PM