Guests cannot vote 

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 23 2014, 10:00 PM
Post #16

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

So, a two-sided match. We showed some brighter things, but the mistakes we made were just plainly terrible. I'm gonna rate the players this time:

Abbiati - 6.5 - looked a bit shaky (as usual) when absorbing the ball, but was fine all in all and not at fault the goals.

MDS - 6 - tried much, did something good going forward, but still lacks concentration in defense.
Bonera - 4 - terrible performance. No pace, no positioning, poor marking and overall movement. Painful to watch.
Zapata - 4.5. - only slightly better then his partner. Never covered Bonera's obvious lack of speed and looked vulnerable in aerial challenges.
Abate - 7.5 - very good performance. Keeps on piling up assists and doing an overall fine job. Just some minor defensive mistakes made me not give him an 8. Today's MOM for me.

Nigel de Jong - 5.5 - he wasn't master of his space, didn't have control over the backline (not his fault at most) and lacked precision and more presence.
Marco van Ginkel - / - no real chance to prove himself, but started rather "Poliesque".
Sulley Muntari - 4 - nervous, tactically unorganized and completely off when it comes to marking and spatial movement (positioning), one of the worst today.

Jeremy Menez - 6.5 - worked hardly, succeeded sometimes; we need a player like him, he has grit and determination. Only problem is his diving habit (today not so evident but still present).
Keisuke Honda - 6 - showed more determination in the second half, but lacked what Menez has - grit and especially more precision. He's not fast, not the best dribbler, but he's simply got to be more precise for a #10
Fernando Torres - 7 - slowly grew on me; showed some really nice skill, scored the goal and looked finally as a true striker with presence. We need that to be consistently done.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 11:39 PM