 |

Milan Jersey 10/11 |
|
|
|
|
Jun 24 2010, 12:57 AM
|
Giovanissimi Nazionali
      
Group: Full Members
Posts: 3,129
Joined: 12-February 07
From: Norway
Member No.: 3,499

|
QUOTE (samira @ Jun 23 2010, 11:04 PM)  Look at the arms? u see diffrens, it is the size ur talking about? The stripes you... Swede. One big fat in the middle flanked by two smaller black ones. That's Inter design as far as I'm concerned. (IMG: http://www1.bongda.com.vn/data/Image/2009/01/05/Franco%20Baresi.jpg) Now THAT'S Milan design.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posts in this topic
nuh Milan Jersey 10/11 Jun 13 2010, 01:14 AM kurtsimonw Needs more stripes! Jun 13 2010, 01:22 AM X-Offender I really like it, and the Fly Emirates logo looks ... Jun 13 2010, 01:24 AM Bluesummers wow i love it! This feels like a jersey we ca... Jun 13 2010, 03:12 AM TriniKing_CE It looks alright to me, but I agree with Kurt I th... Jun 13 2010, 03:59 AM Bluesummers RE: Milan Jersey 10/11 Jun 13 2010, 04:02 AM Bluesummers RE: Milan Jersey 10/11 Jun 13 2010, 04:03 AM Bluesummers RE: Milan Jersey 10/11 Jun 13 2010, 04:04 AM Dracoris Dang it, they all look BA. I don't have that ... Jun 13 2010, 05:34 AM Jack Sparrow Our third strip...looks a lot like the one Arsenal... Jun 13 2010, 05:48 AM Locke Lamora It looks assolutamente horrible, it really does. H... Jun 13 2010, 11:17 AM han2503 I think it looks cool, especially the 3rd kit, yes... Jun 13 2010, 05:55 PM nuh is it just me or has the away kits these days been... Jun 13 2010, 10:07 PM samira I got a big size on 07/08, mom said if they win CL... Jun 14 2010, 10:19 PM X-Offender I think I'm gonna buy this. The only authentic... Jun 15 2010, 12:54 AM Bluesummers LOL. X just out of curiosity, how old are you? Jun 15 2010, 05:44 AM X-Offender QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 15 2010, 06:44 A... Jun 15 2010, 02:10 PM arivanjj no doubt its a nice jersey but it does look a litt... Jun 15 2010, 01:59 PM Bluesummers Nice i'll be 21 in nov. Jun 15 2010, 06:37 PM Fillipo Simone I don't like it. The stripes and all...too Int... Jun 15 2010, 07:01 PM Locke Lamora QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 15 2010, 08:0... Jun 15 2010, 10:00 PM samira Mine doesn't have a name, and I was going to w... Jun 15 2010, 08:51 PM samira It looks better on then off. Jun 15 2010, 10:19 PM Locke Lamora QUOTE (samira @ Jun 15 2010, 11:19 PM) It... Jun 15 2010, 10:23 PM samira yes, but it would be better i it had more stripes ... Jun 15 2010, 10:53 PM Fillipo Simone I do not in particulary. It makes us a bit...ordin... Jun 15 2010, 11:37 PM samira when u said Opel it reminded me abot Sheva.. Jun 15 2010, 11:40 PM Suhail 3 Well done to Adidas and whoever designed these kit... Jun 15 2010, 11:50 PM samira QUOTE (Suhail 3 @ Jun 15 2010, 10:50 PM) ... Jun 15 2010, 11:55 PM X-Offender I love the home shirt, it looks so sexy on Ambro. Jun 16 2010, 01:00 AM Suhail 3 QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 16 2010, 01... Jun 16 2010, 02:03 AM Bluesummers Inter's new kit
LMAO Jun 17 2010, 09:18 AM ForzaMaldini QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 17 2010, 10:18 A... Jun 17 2010, 02:53 PM  Fillipo Simone QUOTE (ForzaMaldini @ Jun 17 2010, 03:53 ... Jun 17 2010, 04:06 PM  X-Offender QUOTE (ForzaMaldini @ Jun 17 2010, 03:53 ... Jun 17 2010, 04:24 PM  d'Arc.LP QUOTE (ForzaMaldini @ Jun 17 2010, 02:53 ... Jun 18 2010, 01:56 PM  d'Arc.LP EDIT : Sorry for double post Jun 18 2010, 01:57 PM TriniKing_CE At least they have a fair amount of stripes...
... Jun 17 2010, 09:43 AM arivanjj . looks like an old nitendo game! Jun 17 2010, 11:11 AM Dracoris gross Jun 17 2010, 01:55 PM samira It's like we having a devil on our away shirts... Jun 17 2010, 09:04 PM Linkman Hmm, I like our 09/10 ones better. Jun 18 2010, 06:01 AM ForzaMaldini @Fillipo,
No joke Seems to be official.
Ik like ... Jun 18 2010, 11:37 AM X-Offender QUOTE (ForzaMaldini @ Jun 18 2010, 12:37 ... Jun 18 2010, 01:21 PM Fillipo Simone Will look perfect on Matterazzi. Jun 18 2010, 07:06 PM Dracoris QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 18 2010, 02:0... Jun 18 2010, 10:31 PM  X-Offender QUOTE (Dracoris @ Jun 18 2010, 11:31 PM) ... Jun 18 2010, 10:34 PM samira The away kit does not look that bad but it just so... Jun 18 2010, 10:04 PM Suhail 3 Any Idea when we can purchase the home shirt im de... Jun 19 2010, 03:39 AM Zed.D OMG where was I on June 16? completely missed this... Jun 22 2010, 07:07 PM X-Offender QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 22 2010, 08:07 PM) OMG... Jun 22 2010, 08:27 PM  Locke Lamora Ahem... Jun 23 2010, 12:01 PM Jack Sparrow I think the red is a little more maroon in the one... Jun 22 2010, 08:02 PM Zed.D QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 22 2010, 11:32 ... Jun 23 2010, 12:58 AM samira The one on Seedorf is great Jun 22 2010, 08:40 PM Jack Sparrow Is that real? Where's the Nike swoosh? Jun 23 2010, 12:36 PM Locke Lamora QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 23 2010, 01:36 ... Jun 23 2010, 01:55 PM samira Yes, don't really blame me, Im not as blonde a... Jun 25 2010, 11:04 PM Locke Lamora QUOTE (samira @ Jun 26 2010, 12:04 AM) I ... Jun 25 2010, 11:31 PM samira I meant those on 08 -short Jun 25 2010, 11:50 PM ForzaMaldini There is a new Milan store in the heart of the cit... Jul 5 2010, 01:45 PM TriniKing_CE Cool Jul 6 2010, 01:35 AM Blackmaster I think that these are better than 2010/11 kits: Jul 7 2010, 11:48 AM Fillipo Simone Anyone remembers the vintage release of those kits... Jul 7 2010, 11:56 AM samira it was more stripes then Inter at least Jul 7 2010, 05:42 PM Fillipo Simone QUOTE (samira @ Jul 7 2010, 06:42 PM) it ... Jul 7 2010, 05:57 PM Fishdoll My person's favourite Milan jersey is still th... Jul 7 2010, 05:52 PM sakhratul QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 7 2010, 06:56... Jul 8 2010, 06:42 AM arivanjj RE: Milan Jersey 10/11 Jul 9 2010, 09:50 AM Habitant i'll be getting my jersey at the mega store in... Jul 14 2010, 08:48 PM Fishdoll This fish is afraid to ask! Jul 14 2010, 08:55 PM Habitant this is my first tattoo and i dont want it to be t... Jul 14 2010, 09:00 PM ForzaMaldini QUOTE (Habitant @ Jul 14 2010, 10:00 PM) ... Jul 15 2010, 02:18 PM  Habitant QUOTE (ForzaMaldini @ Jul 15 2010, 01:18 ... Jul 17 2010, 12:48 AM Fishdoll You are making this fish blush! Naughty Habita... Jul 14 2010, 09:08 PM Fishdoll Will you post a picture? Jul 17 2010, 03:13 AM kurtsimonw Please don't. Jul 17 2010, 04:31 AM Habitant QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 17 2010, 03:31 AM... Jul 30 2010, 03:16 AM han2503 RE: Milan Jersey 10/11 Jul 17 2010, 10:01 AM MizNelson Wow, that new Emirates kit looks awful. What's... Jul 18 2010, 07:36 AM kurtsimonw I don't mind it. Though everytime I look at it... Jul 18 2010, 12:36 PM han2503 I think the Fly Emirates logo looks far more class... Jul 18 2010, 06:26 PM X-Offender QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 18 2010, 07:26 PM) I... Jul 18 2010, 07:28 PM d'Arc.LP Nuova maglia stagione 2010/11 - New Jersey Present... Jul 29 2010, 04:10 PM Jack Sparrow We have our own private jet? Didn't think so..... Jul 29 2010, 04:17 PM d'Arc.LP I don't know what to think about that Jack :
... Jul 29 2010, 04:19 PM X-Offender It's funny, the impression someone unfamiliar ... Jul 29 2010, 04:23 PM servbot QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 29 2010, 10... Jul 29 2010, 10:13 PM  Habitant QUOTE (servbot @ Jul 29 2010, 09:13 PM) C... Jul 30 2010, 03:15 AM MilanManiac9 Has everyone forgotten that Inter (yes, even typin... Aug 4 2010, 05:28 AM Jack Sparrow Merged your posts. Welcome to the forum. Interesti... Aug 4 2010, 06:55 AM MilanManiac9 QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 4 2010, 01:55 A... Aug 4 2010, 09:05 PM Jack Sparrow QUOTE (MilanManiac9 @ Aug 5 2010, 01:35 A... Aug 5 2010, 04:50 AM Fishdoll This fish bah on referring to that pirate with any... Aug 4 2010, 09:08 PM agenth hey cool!
women's jerseys are 'cheaper... Aug 20 2010, 11:19 PM MilanManiac9 QUOTE (agenth @ Aug 20 2010, 06:19 PM) he... Aug 24 2010, 12:10 PM Jack Sparrow ^^
Dude? She is a woman! Aug 24 2010, 12:33 PM MilanManiac9 Oh, uh... yeah, sorry about that. Aug 25 2010, 12:15 AM
2 Pages
1 2 >
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
 |