10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Milan Jersey 10/11

 
m1ke
post Aug 31 2010, 03:45 PM
Post #121


Administrator
*******

Group: Admin
Posts: 4,291
Joined: 1-July 05
From: London
Member No.: 1



I got a few TechFit tops last year - they're pretty good!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
han2503
post Aug 31 2010, 03:46 PM
Post #122


Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 39,655
Joined: 6-January 06
From: Malta
Member No.: 1,109



QUOTE (m1ke @ Aug 31 2010, 03:45 PM) *
I got a few TechFit tops last year - they're pretty good!

Do they really give you more stmina, a better jump and sprint? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
m1ke
post Aug 31 2010, 03:58 PM
Post #123


Administrator
*******

Group: Admin
Posts: 4,291
Joined: 1-July 05
From: London
Member No.: 1



Not for me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
han2503
post Aug 31 2010, 04:08 PM
Post #124


Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 39,655
Joined: 6-January 06
From: Malta
Member No.: 1,109



QUOTE (m1ke @ Aug 31 2010, 03:58 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Jack Sparrow
post Aug 31 2010, 06:14 PM
Post #125


Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 14,924
Joined: 19-May 06
From: Bangalore,India
Member No.: 1,865



QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 31 2010, 09:16 PM) *
Do they really give you more stmina, a better jump and sprint? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)


You're confusing adidas with Herbal Viagra.....again??!!! Damned stoned Maltese!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
abanovac
post Sep 3 2010, 09:03 AM
Post #126


Pulcini 99
*

Group: Full Members
Posts: 31
Joined: 17-August 10
From: Geelong
Member No.: 7,704



i personally love the new kits and have bought one recently. i think they look great!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
m1ke
post Sep 3 2010, 11:11 AM
Post #127


Administrator
*******

Group: Admin
Posts: 4,291
Joined: 1-July 05
From: London
Member No.: 1



^^ Did you get the home shirt?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
MilanManiac9
post Sep 3 2010, 12:19 PM
Post #128


Pulcini 99
*

Group: Full Members
Posts: 44
Joined: 4-August 10
From: On my computer, derp...
Member No.: 7,665



Don't get me wrong, I love the new kits too. I kust miss the days when we had gold 3rd kits, is all. I'll take a FIFA 2005 screenshot of 'em with my name & number on the back and post it here, just to remind the faithful. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
han2503
post Sep 3 2010, 04:21 PM
Post #129


Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 39,655
Joined: 6-January 06
From: Malta
Member No.: 1,109



QUOTE (MilanManiac9 @ Sep 3 2010, 11:19 AM) *
Don't get me wrong, I love the new kits too. I kust miss the days when we had gold 3rd kits, is all. I'll take a FIFA 2005 screenshot of 'em with my name & number on the back and post it here, just to remind the faithful. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif)

Yep, remember those on Fifa, but I can't remember the team playing with them...

(IMG:http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/sh/shevchenko-adidas-ac-milan-3rd-shevchenko-7-04-05.jpg)

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
agenth
post Sep 3 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #130


Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]
*******

Group: Helpers
Posts: 2,334
Joined: 26-October 06
From: Vienna, AUSTRIA
Member No.: 2,687



i got the new home kit too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
i like it. it's very light and spiffy. hehe
and I like Flyemirates as sponsor too!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
MilanManiac9
post Sep 3 2010, 09:18 PM
Post #131


Pulcini 99
*

Group: Full Members
Posts: 44
Joined: 4-August 10
From: On my computer, derp...
Member No.: 7,665



QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2010, 11:21 AM) *
Yep, remember those on Fifa, but I can't remember the team playing with them...

(IMG:http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/sh/shevchenko-adidas-ac-milan-3rd-shevchenko-7-04-05.jpg)

YES!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yahoo.gif) That's it! Thank you!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Jack Sparrow
post Sep 6 2010, 06:56 AM
Post #132


Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 14,924
Joined: 19-May 06
From: Bangalore,India
Member No.: 1,865



They're only stocking the Climacools in the adidas stores in Bangalore. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I wanted the tech fits. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
han2503
post Sep 6 2010, 09:31 AM
Post #133


Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 39,655
Joined: 6-January 06
From: Malta
Member No.: 1,109



QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 6 2010, 05:56 AM) *
They're only stocking the Climacools in the adidas stores in Bangalore. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I wanted the tech fits. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

Order it from the official site. Even though you'll get robbed it would save you some tears (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
amancik
post Sep 6 2010, 10:51 AM
Post #134


Milanfan to Death
*******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 2,171
Joined: 6-July 05
From: Malaysia
Member No.: 11



QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 6 2010, 01:56 PM) *
They're only stocking the Climacools in the adidas stores in Bangalore. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I wanted the tech fits. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)


The techfits are considerably more expensive. I asked an Adidas store a few days ago, and they don't have them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
MilanManiac9
post Sep 13 2010, 05:28 AM
Post #135


Pulcini 99
*

Group: Full Members
Posts: 44
Joined: 4-August 10
From: On my computer, derp...
Member No.: 7,665



Maybe they'll have some at an Adidas store when I go to Deutschland next summer (tragically right after the Bundesliga finishes up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif) ).
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post


10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 02:34 PM