QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 31 2008, 09:58 PM)

I'm surprised there's no Crouch or Owen considering Rooney's forgot where the goal is! (IMG:
style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Great to see Bullard get a shout - he may not be the most technical player but he gives 100% and seems a very nice bloke as well, good luc to him.
Is Micah Richards injured?
Yeah, to be honest I'd have prefered both Crouch and Owen in the squad to replace Heskey and Walcott.
Agreed on Bullard, and because he's a bit 'small time' I'm sure he'll give more to the England cause than most of these pther players, let's hope he gets a chance instead of staying on the bench.
Micah? He's in the
Under 21 squad. They're doing a good job actually, it's between England and Portugal to qualify from the group, and we're in great position.
England: Played 7, won 6, drew 1, lost 0. Scored 15, conceeded 1. 19 points.
Portugal: Played 6, Won 4, drew 1, lost 1. Scored 11, conceeded 3. 13 points.
This is our last game, so a draw will win us the group, but if we were to lose and then Portugal won their game in hand, we'll be on the same points. I'm not sure if it goes on head-to-head or not, if it does then they would qualify (The game in Portugal was 1-1), if it's on GD, we should have a good chance. Either way, we shouldn't be losing at Wembley. And people say we don't have a good future, our kids are doing just fine. (IMG:
style_emoticons/default/king.gif)