Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Primavera / Young players
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
aLuZiNK

YoungGun
Hmm, in fact, if I don't know his father is Paolo, I will guess he is Pirlo's son.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (aLuZiNK @ Nov 1 2005, 05:31 PM)

That looks like a stance of a young Kaka.

If he can defend like Maldini and dribble like Kaka wow cool.gif
Mario
Great Pics. Thanks!
He look toooooooooooooooooo promissing !
xudong
well, I guess handsome people look alike. smile.gif
Boban
yer he does look like a mini pirlo hehe.... lets hope he is going to be as good as hes father smile.gif is he also a defender?
misha
QUOTE (Boban @ Nov 5 2005, 03:45 AM)
yer he does look like a mini pirlo hehe.... lets hope he is going to be as good as hes father smile.gif is he also a defender?

Right defender.
smile.gif
misha
Question to all:

Who do you prefer Christian Maldini or Christian Vieri? biggrin.gif
dudernahata
QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 4 2005, 10:18 PM)
Question to all:

Who do you prefer Christian Maldini or Christian Vieri?  biggrin.gif

come on man, of course we pick the obvious correct choice of cristian maldini biggrin.gif
xudong
QUOTE (Boban @ Nov 4 2005, 07:45 PM)

he is a right fullback. funny considering that Paolo Maldini started as a right fullback too.smile.gif
xudong
QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 4 2005, 11:18 PM)
Question to all:

Who do you prefer Christian Maldini or Christian Vieri?  biggrin.gif

that's a no-brainer. tongue.gif
misha
QUOTE (xudong @ Nov 5 2005, 08:42 AM)
that's a no-brainer. tongue.gif

but funny
YoungGun
But at the moment, no one can sure that C.Maldini will be Maldini III, Cruft II or Maradona II ... smile.gif

Remember Weah Junior 19 year-old now and he even stand behind Adregmani ...

So I choose Bobo ...
xudong
QUOTE (YoungGun @ Nov 5 2005, 08:56 AM)
But at the moment, no one can sure that C.Maldini will be Maldini III, Cruft II or Maradona II ... smile.gif

Remember Weah Junior 19 year-old now and he even stand behind Adregmani ...

So I choose Bobo ...

weah Jr. is already 19? ohmy.gif
DvZ
QUOTE (xudong @ Nov 5 2005, 04:42 PM)
he is a right fullback. funny considering that Paolo Maldini started as a right fullback too.smile.gif

i think Il Capitano started as a striker, then they started to move him to the back
misha
Huge expectation. And this could hurt him. I sure that already in games ,children trying to prove something against him.
Boban
yer i agree with you, i think he should just concentrate on his game and try to get as fas as possible
Portman
The future of Milan... biggrin.gif

Hope his dad teach some good things smile.gif
minlista
Great Pics. Thanks!
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (xudong @ Nov 5 2005, 07:56 PM)
weah Jr. is already 19?  ohmy.gif

I thought he was 18 but maybe wrong.
Adriana
smile.gif cuteeeeeeee!!!

Loool he looks like mini pirloo yeaaaa smile.gif smile.gif tongue.gif
arivanjj
thanx for the pics, aLuZiNK

do you have any more?
dst
anyone has pictures of young Christian!!??
misha

KillerMax
king.gif
X-Offender
There's also this wallpaper I found under the multimedia section.

LaPalma
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 6 2006, 09:44 PM)
There's also this wallpaper I found under the multimedia section.

He really looks like a young mixture of Kaká and Pirlo...
misha

I like this one the most.
dst

agenth
FOR DST, who recently discovered his undying love to Christian Maldini biggrin.gif

dst
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 28 2006, 03:40 AM)
FOR DST, who recently discovered his undying love to Christian Maldini biggrin.gif

thanks!! smile.gif tongue.gif
agenth

Look at that woman on the left LOL

dst
is there a woman in pink there too or should I be in bed by now... thanks again!! smile.gif
agenth
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 28 2006, 02:57 AM)
is there a woman in pink there too or should I be in bed by now... thanks again!! smile.gif

LOL
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 27 2006, 07:57 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif HAHAHAAHA!!!!!!! You friggin CRACK me up dude... ohh... f@ck... I laughed too hard... yeah I see the woman in pink too...

oh my... I can't stop laughing... laugh.gif
HasanHasanly
Now, am I mistaken, or is he really Carlo's son?

Davide
Tennie
Not sure. But Carletto was coaching Parma during that time. The picture of Davide in the Forza Milan magazine I have shows a boy who /does/ sort of resemble Carletto. (Sorry, don't have a scanner. It's the November 2006 issue).
dst
All talk about the lil' heroes of the rossoneri colors here!

For the official page of the youth teams click here!
dst
The biggest hopes of young players coming into the senior squad (according to what's being said... ) from these programs lie with the following Primavera players:

GK:
OFFREDI Daniel

DF:
BRUSCAGIN Matteo
COSNER Andrea
DARMIAN Matteo

MF:
GUERCI Alex
LUNATI Matteo

AMF:
DI GENNARO DAVIDE (on loan to Bologna)

FW:
UMUNEGBU Kingsley
PALOSCHI Alberto
AUBAMEYANG Pierre

---

Ancelotti's son Davide plays for the Primavera.

---

Christian Maldini, the first born son of God, currently (Feb 2008) plays for the U14 team of Esordienti B, which is the class of '96. He is listed as a defender.

See here!

In the same team, there is also a kid called Christian Galliani... anyone knows if he's related to Adriano Galliani?
Tennie
So far during the Torneo di Viareggio, tuttomercatoweb has been absolutely gushing about Kingsley Umunegbu. They really really like the kid.

Lunati has been loaned, btw, to San Marino til the end of the season.
dst
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 5 2008, 06:20 PM)
So far during the Torneo di Viareggio, tuttomercatoweb has been absolutely gushing about Kingsley Umunegbu. They really really like the kid.

This is very good news!! smile.gif
Darunia
From what I've seen of Umunegbu... he has great pace .. if he improves technically, he has some potential.
Jack Sparrow
I want to see more defenders and mid-fielders and I want them Italian. Our mid-field is f@cked up right now.

We can always buy strikers from Brazil. wink.gif
Tennie
(from acmilan.com's italian page)

Il giovane difensore della Primavera rossonera Michelangelo Albertazzi, prelevato a fine gennaio dal Bologna, è stato convocato per l'importante test della Nazionale Under 17 contro la Turchia.

[The young Primavera defender Michelangelo Albertazzi, bought in January from Bologna, has been called up to the U17 Azzurrini for their game against Turkey.]
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 15 2008, 03:25 PM)
(from acmilan.com's italian page)

Il giovane difensore della Primavera rossonera Michelangelo Albertazzi, prelevato a fine gennaio dal Bologna, è stato convocato per l'importante test della Nazionale Under 17 contro la Turchia.

[The young Primavera defender Michelangelo Albertazzi, bought in January from Bologna, has been called up to the U17 Azzurrini for their game against Turkey.]

Albertazzi is highly rated although i have not seen him play. We have a goalkeeper (cant remember his name at the moment), but he is also highly rated

Edit: I dont think the keeper is on the Primavera team, probably a level below
dst
I want a truly great talent to come out from the youth teams!! It's been so long...
Jack Sparrow
Why isn't Di Gennaro on that list?? He's supposedly better than Paloschi? At least more talented?
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 15 2008, 07:42 PM)
Why isn't Di Gennaro on that list?? He's supposedly better than Paloschi? At least more talented?

Fixed.
Darunia
Anyone know how Di Gennaro is doing this season? Bologna is doing well.
Tennie
Di Gennaro isn't getting a whole lot of playing time, but when he is put on (almost always as a sub), he seems to do well. Average player rating of 6.5. Bologna are doing very well in Serie B and have a very good chance of being promoted up to A next year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.