Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 6 - Fiorentina - Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2
han2503
Let's see if we can somehow manage to get something from this. Fiorentina have looked good/okay so far this season. We'd really have to improve upon what we've shown so far though.

Playing like we did against Lazio even, isn't good enough to get points here
Nova
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 23 2016, 11:20 PM) *
Let's see if we can somehow manage to get something from this. Fiorentina have looked good/okay so far this season. We'd really have to improve upon what we've shown so far though.

Playing like we did against Lazio even, isn't good enough to get points here

The way it's been going the last years , we win some pretty meaningless games and then create false hope thinking we can keep winning . Which we don't offcourse and lose against F.C. Whoever.

I've read Palleta thinks we can fight for Europa League ...

"Are we happy with a Europa League place?” Paletta considered in an interview with Corriere dello Sport.

“It’s too early to talk about anything else, but if after half a season we were to continue with the attitude and spirit of the last few games, then that could give us some satisfaction.

“Then maybe we could give a little thought to the Champions League…"

Attitude and spirit ... The"I can't play football so I just run" excuse ... We are nowhere near a proper CL squad and to be honest Han , to me this is the worst football playing Milan team I have ever seen. And I've been around since the Van Basten days.

To quote Trump. We have to make Milan great again ! cool.gif
William405
Honestly, I think Montella will do as good of a job as Miha did.

I respect that at least, he has a certain "base" built, and he is working around it. In the end, we can only hope that we will get better.

Hopefully, we'll win this. Forza Milan!
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Sep 25 2016, 09:28 AM) *
The way it's been going the last years , we win some pretty meaningless games and then create false hope thinking we can keep winning . Which we don't offcourse and lose against F.C. Whoever.

I've read Palleta thinks we can fight for Europa League ...

"Are we happy with a Europa League place?” Paletta considered in an interview with Corriere dello Sport.

“It’s too early to talk about anything else, but if after half a season we were to continue with the attitude and spirit of the last few games, then that could give us some satisfaction.

“Then maybe we could give a little thought to the Champions League…"

Attitude and spirit ... The"I can't play football so I just run" excuse ... We are nowhere near a proper CL squad and to be honest Han , to me this is the worst football playing Milan team I have ever seen. And I've been around since the Van Basten days.

To quote Trump. We have to make Milan great again ! cool.gif

Let's not quote such horrific characters shall we tongue.gif

Honestly, I think we've seen worse since those days. Pippo's Milan was an absolute nightmare of a team

I think Montella is trying to implement a system that doesn't suite the quality of players we have. Miha imo was on the right track last season but Silvio and his egotistical self had to butt in and fire him to appoint Brocchi rolleyes.gif

We're trying to play Champaign football when we barely have Pepsi on offer (not even Coke - sorry for those who like Pepsi puke.gif)

Obviously I see quotes from the likes of Paletta and Monto and you'd think, by the way they're talking, that we're already leading the table by a few points, when in reality we've shown terrible football throughout so far and have scraped a couple of wins, mostly by the skin of our teeth.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 25 2016, 04:16 PM) *
Let's not quote such horrific characters shall we tongue.gif

Honestly, I think we've seen worse since those days. Pippo's Milan was an absolute nightmare of a team

I think Montella is trying to implement a system that doesn't suite the quality of players we have. Miha imo was on the right track last season but Silvio and his egotistical self had to butt in and fire him to appoint Brocchi rolleyes.gif

We're trying to play Champaign football when we barely have Pepsi on offer (not even Coke - sorry for those who like Pepsi puke.gif)

Obviously I see quotes from the likes of Paletta and Monto and you'd think, by the way they're talking, that we're already leading the table by a few points, when in reality we've shown terrible football throughout so far and have scraped a couple of wins, mostly by the skin of our teeth.

I agree, Miha's style was more effective with the players we have. OTOH, if we get decent players this Winter, I believe that Montella could take us much further than Miha would have.
William405
Montella kept the same lineup. Let's see what happens!
Nova
Free kick for us and First yellow card. He looks injured
Nova
Never mind. First corner
han2503
Midfield looks non-existent.

Already giving them too much space and 5 minutes have barely passed
Nova
I hope this wont be that reality check match after our series of great victories...
Nova
Niang , look before you pass please ...
han2503
Niang's shooting...
X-Offender
Niang is so freaking clumsy.
Nova
Djeezes...
han2503
FFS

Penalty to Fiorentina
X-Offender
Clueless Calabria.
Nova
What a stupid foul. I wouldn't even got the bal...

Miss !!!! Penalty missed !
han2503
MISSSED!!!!
han2503
Calabria showing his inexperience there
Nova
We are overrun now. Europa league my behind
han2503
It was DS's mistake that initially lead up to the mess
Nova
Nice play by Suso. First positive thing I saw
Nova
Montella yelling at Niang ?
han2503
Niang is looking lazy as f@ck today
han2503
Why do they keep insisting on these back passes to Donna that keep putting him under pressure
Nova
Paletta... That face ... Clear foul idiot !!!
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 25 2016, 08:21 PM) *
Why do they keep insisting on these back passes to Donna that keep putting him under pressure

Because they want to play the ball from the back instead of opting for the easy solution that is the long ball. Problem is they're completely incapable of doing it.
X-Offender
Niang has been terrible so far. I'd take him off for Lapadulla and play 4-4-2.
han2503
Antonelli warming up. DS has looked off so far, could still be trying to shake off the injury he's had.
William405
We are getting away with it..like usual. Hopefully, we play a better second half.
han2503
HT

Playing as expected so far. Too many errors in defence. DS has been struggling a lot. Obviously not helped by the fact that both wingers don't help their FBs out as much as they should be.

The midfield is struggling to get any sort of foothold in the game and the attack is basically just spurts of Niang trying to run at people, or Suso trying that as well while Bacca runs after scraps.

Major improvements are needed in the second half if we want to avoid losing here

Niang has been awful, Suso isn't much better, DS has been struggling big time. Monto has so far been decent, same for Bona and Kucka, but it's simply not good enough
d'Arc.LP
Pretty much our formation in the first half : https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...amp;oe=587DE75F
Nova
Unbelievable, but we almost scored
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Sep 25 2016, 08:56 PM) *
Unbelievable, but we almost scored

Yeah, we're creating a couple of chances now on the counter mostly
han2503
What a ball from Monto!

Bacca should have done better. He's such a terrible dribbler
han2503
Niang clumsy enough to hurt himself then staying on the floor to save his blushes rolleyes.gif
Nova
Omg Niang , he didn't even touch you...
Nova
Big chance for us !!! Wonderful play by Niang again ...
han2503
No!! What a chance missed!

Niang is seriously getting on my last nerves!
han2503
Niang off Locatelli on

Good. Should have brought Sosa on though, would have made a bigger impact
Nova
About time. Mr. Nobody comes off for Mr. Who ?
Nova
Good save by Donnaruma though
X-Offender
De Sciglio, Kucka, Niang - they've been absolute sh*t today.
X-Offender
Antonelli for Bona? WTF?!
han2503
Montella... Settling for the draw.

Seriously pissing me off! Such a sh!tty, provincial attitude
Nova
Bacca nooooo
han2503
What a chance for Bacca!
X-Offender
Antonelli has the worst crossing ever.
Nova
It was in these moments that Inzaghi was deadly
han2503
Antonelli was a such a terrible change. Montella really showing what he's made of there... And it's not good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.