Jersey: N/A

Birth date: 04/05/1993

Birth place: Misiones (Paraguay)

Height: 185 cm

Weight: 85 kg
X-Offender
Welcome. Hopefully you're not half bad.
William405
Does anyone know anything about this player?
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Aug 12 2016, 03:59 PM) *
Does anyone know anything about this player?

Doubt it.
Jack Sparrow
Was one of the mainstays of the Argentine champions. Quite physical and good tactical awareness. I imagine a physical defender from Argentina will be a card magnet in Italy but let's hope. Lot of people saying this is a great deal though.
William405
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 12 2016, 08:31 PM) *
Was one of the mainstays of the Argentine champions. Quite physical and good tactical awareness. I imagine a physical defender from Argentina will be a card magnet in Italy but let's hope. Lot of people saying this is a great deal though.

Thanks for information! king.gif

Honestly, it will be great if he can pair up with Alessio.
han2503
Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a start against Toro. Romagnoli is struggling with some sort of muscle injury apparently. Plus I don't know what's up with Zapata but he hasn't featured at all in the friendlies and I highly doubt Montella would trust either Ely or Vergara to start in Serie A (if they're still Milan players by that point that is)
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 12 2016, 08:24 PM) *
Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a start against Toro. Romagnoli is struggling with some sort of muscle injury apparently. Plus I don't know what's up with Zapata but he hasn't featured at all in the friendlies and I highly doubt Montella would trust either Ely or Vergara to start in Serie A (if they're still Milan players by that point that is)

Zapata is injured, won't feature for a while.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.