Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 20 - Milan - Fiorentina
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
han2503
Not even going to both with much of anything here, there's barely anyone watching anyway
maldini03
I'll be watching, hopefully the guys can pull this one out. I don't think we will win , but I think that if we do, we could catch a little momentum. No team has been completely dominant this year and making at least the Europa League is essential to our future plans regardless of the coach next year.
X-Offender
I think I'll watch too, mainly because I don't have anything better to do tonight.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 17 2016, 08:28 PM) *
I think I'll watch too, mainly because I don't have anything better to do tonight.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
han2503
BACCA
X-Offender
Bacca! Great goal.
han2503
Good start so far.

Really putting pressure on them
han2503
This is where I start to worry, when we start backing off and letting them through easily
X-Offender
Sometimes the stuff Niang does is incomprehensible.
han2503
Antonelli should have scored there
milanbuf88
Niang shows flashes but he's still raw. I hope he continues to improve.
X-Offender
What a boring game. And we're defending the whole time.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 17 2016, 06:11 PM) *
What a boring game. And we're defending the whole time.

At least we're not getting run over. Low bar I know but Milan isn't what she used to be.
han2503
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Jan 17 2016, 10:20 PM) *
At least we're not getting run over. Low bar I know but Milan isn't what she used to be.

Agreed, I'm actually impressed so far with how we've played this so smartly
han2503
PRINCEE
CrazyMilanFan
2-0 excellent result
milanbuf88
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 17 2016, 06:32 PM) *
Agreed, I'm actually impressed so far with how we've played this so smartly

Agreed. We've screwed up in that position so many times it seems. Great goal by Prince. Glad to see him playing well.
han2503
3 crucial points. Also first win against a top 4 side and apparently this is the first game in 26 that Fiorentina were held scoreless.

This is where I get even more p!ssed off about lost points against the likes of Carpi, Atalanta, Verona, Bologna and Genoa. Because we can do better and we have done so this season. We're just so terribly inconsistent that the result is languishing in mid-table when we shouldn't be.

I really do hope that Galliani goes out and finds a proper box-to-box mid and a right winger. There are still other major flaws in our team like Monto being the only player capable of controlling tempo and making sweeping passes and he's not exactly a master at it, let's face it
han2503
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Jan 17 2016, 10:43 PM) *
Agreed. We've screwed up in that position so many times it seems. Great goal by Prince. Glad to see him playing well.

I think we played the best way we could against a team that was always going to bring it to us, but the largest and most crucial amount of point we've lost this season have come against teams that we should be beating.

We struggle terribly when it's expected of us to break a team down and bring our game to them. And that's mostly down to the lack of quality that we have in midfield
maldini03
Great result, seemed that scoring early and absorbing pressure was always the plan and it worked to perfection. Romagnoli was immense and Honda played surprisingly well. Glad to see Prince find the net, I thought that bringing him back was a solid move. He has a knack for scoring important goals. If this team starts to get healthy and heat up we could make a run up the table. Right now the focus is on Empoli, it seems there are no easy games anymore.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 18 2016, 12:46 AM) *
This is where I get even more p!ssed off about lost points against the likes of Carpi, Atalanta, Verona, Bologna and Genoa. Because we can do better and we have done so this season. We're just so terribly inconsistent that the result is languishing in mid-table when we shouldn't be.

I really do hope that Galliani goes out and finds a proper box-to-box mid and a right winger. There are still other major flaws in our team like Monto being the only player capable of controlling tempo and making sweeping passes and he's not exactly a master at it, let's face it

Yes, agreed. Hopefully we'll sort out things. Cerci seems on his way out to Genoa, and SES also in for a move. So that means we're cleaning up space.
Suhail 3
I'm just happy we are 6th and 3rd spot is only 8 points off

I really hope we beat Empoli and do well in the market now.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Suhail 3 @ Jan 19 2016, 04:24 PM) *
I'm just happy we are 6th and 3rd spot is only 8 points off

I really hope we beat Empoli and do well in the market now.

8 points is a lot, though.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 19 2016, 09:01 PM) *
8 points is a lot, though.

Agreed, but, I don't see Inter and Fiorentina maintaining the momentum they were keeping during the first half of the season. Juve will definitely grow stronger as the season continues to progress and I can see them creating a gap as we've come to expect by the time April rolls around.

The fact that we're still within 8 points off of 3rd after the way we've played all season says it all imo

I really do think that 3rd is up for grabs for anyone, it's just a matter of who's the most consistent of the 3 teams (us, Inter or Fiorentina)

We have Empoli and Inter coming up over the next few weeks. Those 2 games will be crucial
William405
There is a game tonight against Empoli.
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Jan 23 2016, 04:23 PM) *
There is a game tonight against Empoli.

Will open a thread now
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.