Where: Stadio Matusa

When:
20th December 2015 @ 6:00pm CET

Head-to-Head Record

Serie A Form Guide:
Milan: DLWDD
Frosinone: DLWLL
Nova
In a few years we might have to considering moving to that kind of stadium laugh.gif

Can't stream the match guys as I'm out or the weekend...
William405
Frosinone: Leali; M Ciofani, Diakité, Blanchard, Pavlovic; Tonev, Sammarco, Gori, Soddimo; D Ciofani, Dionisi

Frosinone bench: Zappino, Crivello, Russo, Chibsah, Frara, Gucher, Carlini, Castillo, Longo, Paganini, Ajeti, Bertoncini

Milan: Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Honda, Bertolacci, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Niang, Bacca

Milan bench: Abbiati, Livieri, Antonelli, Calabria, Rodrigo Ely, Mexes, Zapata, Josè Mauri, Poli, Cerci, Luiz Adriano
William405
Not a bad lineup honestly.

I like that Miha is consistent with his picks most of the time.

A lot will depend on the performances of Montolivo and Bertolacci.
han2503
Great double save from Leali there.

Is he Juve's?
William405
Yep, true!(according to wiki tongue.gif)

William405
We're good going forward. The Niang-Bacca pairing is def. nice..but we're too open even against Frosinone (with all respect to them)
han2503
WTF is Donnarumma doing with his kicks? I can't think of anyone more awkward on the ball than this guy
han2503
Seriously, wtf is he doing?
han2503
Unbelievable!

Cut through like amateurs
William405
Terrible!
William405
At this point, it's safe to say that nothing has changed at all..

We go through the same cycle ever year. We go through a period where it looks like we reached a turning point and are hopeful, but honestly..it's all downhill from here.
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Dec 20 2015, 06:52 PM) *
At this point, it's safe to say that nothing has changed at all..

We go through the same cycle ever year. We go through a period where it looks like we reached a turning point and are hopeful, but honestly..it's all downhill from here.

Yep, just unwatchable.
han2503
ABATE!!
han2503
BACCA!
han2503
First time this season that we've managed to overturn a score
han2503
Alex! 1-3
Nova
2-4 win and nobody gives a sh!t as it's these results give you fake hope until our next
embarrassing match.

Anyone seen the match ? A quick review perhaps ?
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (Nova @ Dec 20 2015, 09:24 PM) *
2-4 win and nobody gives a sh!t as it's these results give you fake hope until our next
embarrassing match.

Anyone seen the match ? A quick review perhaps ?

Half watched it (while doing something else). Frosinone looked more dangerous than they should have been for much of the match. The fact that we let them get ahead and then almost tie us says it all. But at least we fought back and managed to beat ... well, Frosinone.
X-Offender
If we had won the two previous games against the last two in the standings, we'd be 5th tied up with Roma and only 3 points away from that much coveted 3rd spot. We really fucked up.
Nova
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 20 2015, 10:54 PM) *
If we had won the two previous games against the last two in the standings, we'd be 5th tied up with Roma and only 3 points away from that much coveted 3rd spot. We really fucked up.

I think with a decent squad , not great, just decent , we could have easily been in the top 3.
As to me this seasons serie A is one of the weakest I have seen. As I said before , there were times
we could barely qualify for Cl with a better team than now.
Suhail 3
I hope that Miha shows the team that we are 4 points away from Roma and a European spot, 4 points that we dropped against the bottom two.

I just hope it isn't something similar come end of the season and any weaker team that we play from now on we put away or at least give 100% against.

This game made me happy, and it's not the worst outcome that we are 6th around the midway point and not that far away from the teams above.

Eyes on the Winter transfer window now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.