Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AC Milan pre-season match thread
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
han2503
This is the July Schedule

The Audi Cup will be played in August along with Real, Bayern and a 4th team that has not been announced as of yet

Plus, there will probably be other Italian friendly tournaments we'll be playing in August. The Tim trophy for sure, maybe the Birra Moretti trophy and the Berlusconi trophy, although it didn't happen last season IIRC

Can't wait to get trashed by Real again this summer, it's becoming an annual festivity for us in the pre-season.

Probable line-up for today's game

(4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Ely, Paletta, Albertazzi; Poli, De Jong, Nocerino; Suso; Cerci, Cutrone.
Fillipo Simone
Good, for the first time I'll be able to know in advance when are boys play.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 10 2015, 11:04 AM) *
Good, for the first time I'll be able to know in advance when are boys play.

We probably won't get to see these first 2 games live. I think only Mediaset Premium has them live so it will be difficult to even find a stream, let alone one that works
Ry4n
First ones tonight but doubt it will be on tv over here sad.gif
han2503
Official line-up vs. Alcione (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Zaccardo, Albertazzi, Calabria; Poli, De Jong, Pessina; Locatelli; Cerci, Mastour.

Good few of these players will most likely be given time for Mija to assess before giving any clear indication on whether we should keep or let go.

Looking at Zaccardo, Albertazzi, and Poli mostly here
han2503
http://www.calcion.md/live30.htm

Check that link for a possible stream
nuh
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 10 2015, 05:14 PM) *
http://www.calcion.md/live30.htm

Check that link for a possible stream

Thank you so much!!
X-Offender
Kinda disappointed that Suso isn't starting.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 10 2015, 04:29 PM) *
Kinda disappointed that Suso isn't starting.

And Ely as well, what was the point of bringing him back if he's not even going to play a pointless friendly ahead of someone like Zaccardo?

Hopefully it's as I said previously and Miha is using this so he can tell Galliani he has no use for certain players after seeing them in a match
han2503
Apparently this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0tnyUUGZWA will also stream the game.
han2503
The first one works for me though, the youtube one is blank, so go with the first
han2503
Lol, we're already losing

Things are still very consistent at Milan biggrin.gif

Nice one Zaccardo! What an ace!
han2503
Lol, Zaccardo making an awesome case for himself here laugh.gif
William405
Thanks for the link Han. smile.gif

I just tuned in. :/
Fillipo Simone
Why is NdJ taking penalties? And is it me or did he throw in a fee extra pounds?
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Jul 10 2015, 05:18 PM) *
Thanks for the link Han. smile.gif

I just tuned in. :/

Not all bad. De Jong is basically pushing these players around, it's clear who was our best player last season in this bunch and why.

Locatelli is a very interesting player, I can only assume he's being given time to see if he should be loaned out to gain experience elsewhere. If I was watching this game without any pre-conceived notions about who Mastour was, and I was just looking at 2 Primavera kids, Locatelli would be the one that's caught my eye so far. Mastour did a roulette under zero pressure and touched the ball about 4 times overall. Nothing to get me off my seat as of yet

Cerci still just as clueless as ever. Poli huffing and puffing as usual without much to show for it

Zaccardo is just embarrassing himself out there, don't know what this guy is still doing playing pro-football. He wouldn't even be fit to start for a Serie B side imo
William405
Ahh thanks for the updates, internet is really acting up..not working at all.
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Jul 10 2015, 05:29 PM) *
Ahh thanks for the updates, internet is really acting up..not working at all.

Currently at 2-1

De Jong with a penalty and Poli after a well worked move between Locatelli and Cerci
han2503
This Locatelli kid.... Very smart!
han2503
Calabria also looks solid in that LB position although there hasn't been much to do on the defensive front. Gets forward well though
han2503
3-1 Cerci
han2503
HT
han2503
Anyone know what division Alcione play in?
William405
It's halftime? They're airing Tennis ATM.
Fillipo Simone
Patience Han, patience.

Both Mastour and Locatelli showed some good moments. Both have talent. Locatelli seemed to me more focused and in this game with his head. But both will need to evolve more. Still raw talents IMO.

Cerci was solid, but we have to ship him off as well. He's just not needed. I think Poli and NdJ did good.

But in all honesty, this team is a amateur side, so no real test there.

Btw. is Donnarumma the praised young goalie we have? And wasn't there another Donnarumma at Milan some years ago?
Fillipo Simone
Zaccardo is a joke really. Painful to watch.
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Jul 10 2015, 05:48 PM) *
It's halftime? They're airing Tennis ATM.

Yep, probably switched over during the break

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 10 2015, 05:49 PM) *
Patience Han, patience.

Both Mastour and Locatelli showed some good moments. Both have talent. Locatelli seemed to me more focused and in this game with his head. But both will need to evolve more. Still raw talents IMO.

Cerci was solid, but we have to ship him off as well. He's just not needed. I think Poli and NdJ did good.

But in all honesty, this team is a amateur side, so no real test there.

Btw. is Donnarumma the praised young goalie we have? And wasn't there another Donnarumma at Milan some years ago?

Where do you see me not being patient?

Just saying, that if I were to be watching this game without any pre-conceived notion about Mastour, Locatelli would have been the one to have caught my eye. But because we know so much about Mastour, I constantly have my eye on him to watch his movements and how he handles himself under pressure and how his decision making is.

I think Mastour is talented, but not to the level we all hope he will be.

Meh, Cerci for me being half decent against this side just shows how terrible average (being generous by not saying mediocre here) he is. Poli is a good team player, but really, when you watch him, do you constantly wonder what he's adding to the team and the dynamic of that midfield? Because that's what I do every time I watch him

Yes, and I don't know about any other Bonnarumma but yes, it does seem familiar to me
han2503
Btw, there's been a total change in the line-up from what I can see

Alex, Nocerino, Mauri, Niang, Suso and I think Mastalli and striker came in
han2503
Current line-up from what I can tell

Agazzi
Calabria--Zaccardo--Alex--Albertazzi
Mastalli--Mauri--Nocerino
Suso
Cutrone--Niang

Niang just scored the 5th, don't know who scored the 4th though
William405
He scored the 4th too. tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Jul 10 2015, 06:22 PM) *
He scored the 4th too. tongue.gif

Hadn't turned my stream back on for that one biggrin.gif

My God, I can't believe how actually bad Zaccardo is, just incomprehensible
Fillipo Simone
Patient with the youngsters. Yes, Locatelli had a better showing. Will be interesting to see where they end up.
Fillipo Simone
Nocerino giving his best to impress.
William405
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 10 2015, 08:34 PM) *

Wouldn't mind keeping him as a squad player. It's just that we have too many of such players..they virtually add nothing to the play. Noce's still got a good shot in him though.
Fillipo Simone
Agreed, yes. Poli, Nocerino, Bonaventura, NdJ, Mastalli (?) all seem to be quite similar. Then we have also Mauri and Bertolacci who still should be evaluated.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 10 2015, 11:34 PM) *

Always liked the guy, to be honest. smile.gif Nothing special, but played within himself and gave it his all. Not a bad player to have on the team in crisis situations, wonder what the future holds for him.
han2503
Mihajlovic said after the match that the squad will be reduced to 25 players.

That means more than 11 players will be sold/loaned/let go considering we'll most likely bring in 3 more (CB, CM and Ibra)

I think at this point it's pretty obvious who those players should be. Hopefully Galliani works fast to remove them from the squad and we still don't have close to 30 players by the end of August
X-Offender
The roster has to be reduced to 25 players because new Serie A rules require so.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 10 2015, 08:28 PM) *
The roster has to be reduced to 25 players because new Serie A rules require so.

So that will come into effect next season for sure?
Ry4n
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 10 2015, 11:41 PM) *
Mihajlovic said after the match that the squad will be reduced to 25 players.

That means more than 11 players will be sold/loaned/let go considering we'll most likely bring in 3 more (CB, CM and Ibra)

I think at this point it's pretty obvious who those players should be. Hopefully Galliani works fast to remove them from the squad and we still don't have close to 30 players by the end of August

We can only hope mate.
Ry4n
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 11 2015, 12:31 AM) *

Cant wait to see who left out..

Anyone have any highlights couldnt watch the game over here!

http://www.football-italia.net/68997/niang-shines-milan-test
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 10 2015, 08:31 PM) *

Yes.
han2503
Official line-up for today's friendly

(4-3-1-2): Diego Lopez; Abate, Alex, Rodrigo Ely, Albertazzi; Poli, Jose Mauri, Bonaventura; Suso; Niang, Mastour

Will be interesting to see how that midfield works
rip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjOgPCJjKxQ

hilights. nice goal by Mastour
acid911
QUOTE (rip @ Jul 15 2015, 12:11 AM) *
hilights. nice goal by Mastour

Quick! Sell him! unsure.gif wink.gif Thanks for the highlights, by the way.
rip
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jul 14 2015, 08:18 PM) *
Quick! Sell him! unsure.gif wink.gif Thanks for the highlights, by the way.

laugh.gif welcome
Ry4n
thanks for the highlights!
acid911
QUOTE (rip @ Jul 15 2015, 01:32 AM) *
welcome

friends.gif
William405
We're playing OL tonight at the usual CL time.(2:45 EST time)
Danny
Team:

Diego Lopez; De Sciglio Alex Ely Calabria; De Jong (CAP), Nocerino, Bertolacci; Bonaventura Suso Niang

4:3:3

Most eyes will be on Bertolacci I assume.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.