AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
han2503
Who: AC Milan vs. SS Lazio

Where: Stadio San Siro

When:
27th January 2015 @ 8:45pm CET

Head-to-Head Record

X-Offender
Hopefully another loss so Pippo is shown the door.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 27 2015, 04:02 PM) *
Hopefully another loss so Pippo is shown the door.

X-off... I agree almost all your posts, but can't agree with this.

We simply can't stop supporting our team or wishing for a loss simply for another manager to be fired. We were wishing for it at the time Allegri was coach and where did it lead us?

Nothing will change until the management changes. Until then, one rookie coach will be fired after the other..and were still left where we are..in the middle of the table aspiring to get into the Champion's league.

So, IMO, I'd rather support our team 100 percent.
Danny
I'm half with him and half not.

I never want Milan to lose, ever, but the bigger picture here is we need a new manager.
han2503
I think that if we lose and the management do fire Pippo, than we can count on at least someone on the level of Spalletti or Prandelli coming in.

Call me crazy but those 2 are already a major improvement over someone who has 21 pro matches under his belt and all being with us

My worry is that this "ultimatum game" is nothing more than a media invention, I really don't think Galliani is willing to give Pippo his marching orders just yet, so win or lose, I do think he's staying. How many times did we hear this when Allegri was coach? If we lose against so and so, he's out. We follow that up by losing to so and so and he still stays
Fillipo Simone
At this point, who knows. Allegri had the luck to always push it to such final matches and win.

And who knows if we'll end up with Spalletti or perhaps Gattuso who's free now. So many questions we can't answer by now...

Only thing I know is, I'm in full support of what William said. Never will I be against Milan; not under Allegri, not under Inzaghi.
han2503
At least he's FINALLY moved Menez to the wing
han2503
Same exact error today as we saw repeatedly on the weekend.

Free headers for Lazio in our area
han2503
Abate... Trying to give Pippo his early retirement package I see...

Same exact mistakes we made on the weekend being repeated today
CrazyMilanFan
spot kick
Fillipo Simone
I think we're gonna somehow catch that equalizer now that Cana is out. But man how many mistakes we make in the build-up. I've never seen such a vibrantly bad midfield, no cohesion, no interconnectedness, no idea.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 27 2015, 09:36 PM) *
I think we're gonna somehow catch that equalizer now that Cana is out. But man how many mistakes we make in the build-up. I've never seen such a vibrantly bad midfield, no cohesion, no interconnectedness, no idea.

We're making the same exact mistakes that we made on Saturday, especially in defence

I thought Monto was slightly better than he's been in these last few weeks

Cerci is trying, so is Pazzo. Menez is just unbelievably selfish.
Fillipo Simone
Agreed. Monto is slightly better. But I lost hope for him. You know why? Let's be frank and very simple: the man has a quota of 1 good, 2 bad and 3 solid/invisible games. All in all, he's very limited and this simplistic characterization makes him (IMO) a very mediocre player. Certainly not one we can build our team around.
han2503
Why in the hell did he move Cerci to the left to accommodate Honda on the right?? FFS he's not even a winger!

He has 2 natural wide players and an AM in there, but what does he do? Play the winger in the centre and the AM on the wing! Just baffling
X-Offender
Great, Honda is back. We missed him...
Fillipo Simone
On top, why is Alex playing as a forward? I've seen this happen several times now, how amateurish.
han2503
We're not even able to spark decent counters with acres of space ahead!
han2503
Cerci on the left is very awkward for a lefty
han2503
Has anyone noticed that Menez's only forward actions are those that benefit himself. It's either dribbling forward or shooting. He never passes the ball forward, just backwards
han2503
Does this go to extra time if it's a draw or is there another leg?
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 27 2015, 10:15 PM) *
Does this go to extra time if it's a draw or is there another leg?

ET.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 27 2015, 10:12 PM) *
Has anyone noticed that Menez's only forward actions are those that benefit himself. It's either dribbling forward or shooting. He never passes the ball forward, just backwards

Has anyone noticed? You mean is there anyone who hasn't noticed? Selfish pig.
William405
Pazzo is the only one trying to make something work here...
William405
This is unacceptable! The space being left Lazio players to just wander around our penalty area. What the hell?!
han2503
What's unacceptable is that we have not managed to create a single clear cut opportunity in 45 minutes against a 10-man side!
William405
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 28 2015, 12:27 AM) *
What's unacceptable is that we have not managed to create a single clear cut opportunity in 45 minutes against a 10-man side!

Dude, with this team..we won't be able to create a clear cut opportunity against an 8-man side! No cohesion, no thrust, no buildup play...NOTHING!
han2503
Menez at this point is just insufferable for me. I don't care how many goals he's scored so far he's just not a team player, and I just cannot stand that
William405
Menez needs to leave. He's given us some nice goals, but it's not worth it.
William405
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 28 2015, 12:31 AM) *
Menez at this point is just insufferable for me. I don't care how many goals he's scored so far he's just not a team player, and I just cannot stand that

Sync. king.gif
William405
HE WASN'T OFFSIDE!!!
han2503
Not offside!
han2503
Shameful!
X-Offender
He was clearly offside guys, what you on about.
William405
There goes our last shot at winning a trophy. Hmmm...

This season's much more depressing than last year's.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 28 2015, 12:41 AM) *

Well, the replay was pretty fast, so might have misjudged. It didn't look offside to me at first glance.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 27 2015, 10:41 PM) *

Yeah, noticed that on the second replay, the first made it look like he was on.

The Shameful post was about the performance in general
Danny
Until we replace Pippo with an actual manager, this is it for the foreseeable future.

We have a decent squad. We do not have a decent manager.

We're also signing defenders and attackers left right and centre but no midfielders.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 27 2015, 10:44 PM) *
Until we replace Pippo with an actual manager, this is it for the foreseeable future.

We're also signing defenders and attackers left right and centre but no midfielders.

This has always been the case. Silvio likes to sign marquee attacks but other areas of the pitch to him are not all that important.

Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 27 2015, 09:43 PM) *
Yeah, noticed that on the second replay, the first made it look like he was on.

The Shameful post was about the performance in general

Sadly it was better than Saturday's. That's how far we've sunk. Tonight's, dire though it was, was better than the weekend's display.

We're absolutely disgusting right now.
William405
QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 28 2015, 12:44 AM) *

I don't know if we have a decent squad. I'm starting to change my evaluation for a lot of players whom I've held at much higher regard. The whole point of your new thread was to point that out. Well, it's a combination of both anyway.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 27 2015, 10:48 PM) *
Sadly it was better than Saturday's. That's how far we've sunk. Tonight's, dire though it was, was better than the weekend's display.

We're absolutely disgusting right now.

Moslty because Lazio were far less aggressive today than they were on Saturday, had they really wanted to press us in that first half we would have seen the same exact scenario

Not to mention that we only looked good when we had the man advantage over them

QUOTE (William405 @ Jan 27 2015, 10:48 PM) *
I don't know if we have a decent squad. I'm starting to change my evaluation for a lot of players whom I've held at much higher regard. The whole point of your new thread was to point that out. Well, it's a combination of both anyway.

Nope, the players for me are just not the problem, there's barely even any coaching being done atm, and their complete cluelessness shows this imo.

I'd only start to change my mind if a good coach can't get anything out of them
Fillipo Simone
This should be it. Let's wrap it up and find another manager.

On a side note: Monto. Last few actions. Passing the ball from the out to the out. Few minutes before, completely misspassing a simple pass. Sorry, it may very well be that Inzaghi hasn't motivated him properly. But for a Milan captain this is unacceptable. For God sake, Kaladze was a better captain!
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 27 2015, 09:55 PM) *
Moslty because Lazio were far less aggressive today than they were on Saturday, had they really wanted to press us in that first half we would have seen the same exact scenario

Not to mention that we only looked good when we had the man advantage over them

Coppa. Way less intensity. That's why Lazio were less aggressive.

Nope, the players for me are just not the problem, there's barely even any coaching being done atm, and their complete cluelessness shows this imo.

I'd only start to change my mind if a good coach can't get anything out of them

I agree.
Danny
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 27 2015, 10:12 PM) *

On a side note: Monto. Last few actions. Passing the ball from the out to the out. Few minutes before, completely misspassing a simple pass. Sorry, it may very well be that Inzaghi hasn't motivated him properly. But for a Milan captain this is unacceptable. For God sake, Kaladze was a better captain!

Monto should be ditched to Serie B. Utterly sick of the sight of him. He disgraces the jersey with his utter shittiness.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 27 2015, 11:12 PM) *

I thought he was overall slightly better today than the utter cr@p he pulled out in recent matches.

No, he's not Milan captain material, I never agreed with that choice to begin with and I'm someone who mostly supports him. He's just not captain material.

As for the passing in the last few, you can't just look at the passer, you also have to look at the other statues that he's trying to pass to. And this issue has been something that's plagued us for a while now, way before Pippo. We just don't have any movement, and that makes it 10 times more difficult for the players to pass to each other.

QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 27 2015, 11:22 PM) *
Coppa. Way less intensity. That's why Lazio were less aggressive.

Well sure, but my point was that had they really wanted to play it more intensely we could have had another beat down coming to us. But it's even more telling that they play a relaxed game and can still basically brush us aside with little effort and a player less... Just completely disheartening to see what we've become

Sadly, I can't see Pippo being dismissed, even after this tragic month
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 28 2015, 12:30 AM) *
Sadly, I can't see Pippo being dismissed, even after this tragic month

Berlu said Pippo is not leaving. Of course, that could mean anything ...
X-Offender
I just saw this and I didn't know where to post it. Probable line-up vs Parma:

4-3-3: D. Lopez; Abate, Alex, Rami, Armero; Poli, Montolivo, Muntari; Honda, Pazzini, Menez.

Can Inzaghi be any more clueless? Use Suso! Use Cerci! Use Destro! What did you sign them for? And again with friggin' Muntari and Honda on the wing? Really Pippo, really???

Uh, I don't know why I even bother...
Danny
We now have Destro, Bocchetti, Suso and Cerci, and Munoz is looking like he'll be ours on Monday too. Rumours about Taarabt persist as well.

So let's not play any of them!
Fillipo Simone
Hopefully this is wrong. But well, give the new guys some time to adapt.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.