Pages: 1, 2
han2503
Who: Cagliari Calcio vs. AC Milan

Where: Stadio Sant'Elia

When:
29th October 2014 @ 8:45pm CET

Head-to-Head Record

X-Offender
Don't know what to expect from this game. We had the chance to prove our progress and we failed it.

Mediaset has the same line-up from Sunday. One thing's for certain, if Pippo plays the same midfield again then I ain't watching the game.
Fillipo Simone
Some changes are bound to be made.

Is van Ginkel available?
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 29 2014, 02:39 PM) *
Some changes are bound to be made.

Is van Ginkel available?

Yep, everyone aside from Monto is fit
X-Offender
I see different lineups posted everywhere. Guess no one knows who'll play tonight except for Pippo.
William405
I almost forgot about this for a SECOND!! So glad I didn't(I might regret that)

Forza Milan.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 27 2014, 10:52 PM) *
Don't know what to expect from this game. We had the chance to prove our progress and we failed it.

Mediaset has the same line-up from Sunday. One thing's for certain, if Pippo plays the same midfield again then I ain't watching the game.

He said he's going to switch things up, I think he'll do..let's see.
Danny
GDS:

Lopez, Abate, Rami, Alex, MDS, Muntari, De Jong, Bonaventura, El-Sha, Torres, Honda

If true, yet another predictably frustrating lineup with change where it's not needed in defence (and no change where it is), confusing change in midfield, and a messy forward line.

Meh. Fucking meh.

Pippo's starting to really wind me up.
Jack Bauer
Abbiati ©; Abate, Alex, Rami, De Sciglio; Bonaventura, De Jong, Muntari; Honda, Torres, El Shaarawy.

bench: Lopez, Agazzi, Zapata, Bonera, Albertazzi, Essien, Poli, Van Ginkel, Saponara, Niang, Menez, Pazzini.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Oct 29 2014, 08:04 PM) *
Abbiati ©; Abate, Alex, Rami, De Sciglio; Bonaventura, De Jong, Muntari; Honda, Torres, El Shaarawy.

bench: Lopez, Agazzi, Zapata, Bonera, Albertazzi, Essien, Poli, Van Ginkel, Saponara, Niang, Menez, Pazzini.

Muntari the only blemish in that line-up imo
William405
Should be more than enough against Cagliari.
William405
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2014, 10:21 PM) *

I have no idea why he's always the first on the team sheet.
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Oct 29 2014, 08:22 PM) *
I have no idea why he's always the first on the team sheet.

I think Pippo sees him as "extra cover", same goes with Allegri in the past.

Only faulty thing with that reasoning is he's a liability to our defensive game and offensive one as well because he is the most idiotic play I've ever witnessed in a Milan shirt
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2014, 11:21 PM) *

Yep, though I also prefer Lopez to Abbiati.
han2503
Rami clears off the line!

WTF are they doing???
X-Offender
Bonaventura has been utter shite so far.
han2503
What a f@ck up in defence, why did Abbiati fly out?
X-Offender
And Abbiati f*cks up again.
X-Offender
Oh, look, Rami losing his man again... rolleyes.gif
han2503
I want to know why they let him cross there. without anyone even putting him under pressure, I think Alex and Abate are also a bit at fault there

Out midfield is just so flat!

Bona needs to be on the left side, he seems cut out from the midfield, Muntari is his usual self, don't even want to waste time getting into that one and the attack is just totally cut out of the game because we have no midfield
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 29 2014, 09:12 PM) *
Oh, look, Rami losing his man again... rolleyes.gif

The cross was great, yep he's at fault too, but so are Alex and Abate that didn't even try to close down the player that crossed and Abbiati for flying out.

And if you think Zapata has never lost his man then I don't know how to have this convo with you...
X-Offender
Please someone buy SES from us.
han2503
Our midfield is totally cut off from our defence which is making it incredibly easy for them to cut through us
han2503
BONAVENTURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
han2503
Lol! We're so lucky!!!
William405
Wow.
X-Offender
HOLY CRAP!
Jack Bauer
W-H-A-T A G-O-A-L !!!! king.gif
X-Offender
How is that not a yellow card for their #32??? Ridiculous.
William405
Lol at that scene:

Muntari gets the ball, you can see Inzaghi tell him to pass it forward to Sharaawy. Muntari dribbles and loses the ball..
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 29 2014, 09:25 PM) *
How is that not a yellow card for their #32??? Ridiculous.

Yep, did he even see it as a foul??

Totally hacked down SES
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Oct 29 2014, 09:27 PM) *
Lol at that scene:

Muntari gets the ball, you can see Inzaghi tell him to pass it forward to Sharaawy. Muntari dribbles and loses the ball..

Yeah, I noticed it as well. Brainless Muntari is brainless.
han2503
Muntari hacking people down while already on a yellow is the definition of stupid
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 29 2014, 09:28 PM) *
Yeah, I noticed it as well. Brainless Muntari is brainless.

And yet, Pippo still picks him, just baffles the mind
han2503
Once again, we do not have the better possession
han2503
Our attack would be so much better if Pippo made a slight adjustment and moved Honda behind SES and Torres. They all seem so disjointed
William405
Why are we punting the ball to Torres like he's Ibra?
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Oct 29 2014, 09:33 PM) *
Why are we punting the ball to Torres like he's Ibra?

Because we have no midfield, our attack is just completely detached from our midfield and our defence isn't getting any cover from our midfield.

Bona imo has been okay, nothing great, he's mostly just aimlessly passing it around without purpose. De Jong is a bit iffy as well today imo, Muntari... Don't want to even talk about him

SES is just out of it, he's not doing well when he gets the ball either, but that could be attributed to him always getting it on the line with no one to pass to aside from back to DS, Honda and Abate who are our usual outlets in attack are also very quite, Torres has been trying to feed off of breadcrumbs up there and the stupid long ball

Fact is we have no movement, no ideas, no speed to our attacks, we don't have the upper hand in possession and we're not even close to getting in behind a Zeman side that are notoriously weak defensively

All of these points are linked through the midfield which has been p!ss poor.

Take off Muntari, put Bona on that side and bring in Van Ginkel or Poli instead of Muntari to play on the right.

If SES still can't get into it, switch him out with Menez.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2014, 09:43 PM) *
Because we have no midfield, our attack is just completely detached from our midfield and our defence isn't getting any cover from our midfield.

Bona imo has been okay, nothing great, he's mostly just aimlessly passing it around without purpose. De Jong is a bit iffy as well today imo, Muntari... Don't want to even talk about him

SES is just out of it, he's not doing well when he gets the ball either, but that could be attributed to him always getting it on the line with no one to pass to aside from back to DS, Honda and Abate who are our usual outlets in attack are also very quite, Torres has been trying to feed off of breadcrumbs up there and the stupid long ball

Fact is we have no movement, no ideas, no speed to our attacks, we don't have the upper hand in possession and we're not even close to getting in behind a Zeman side that are notoriously weak defensively

Take off Muntari, put Bona on that side and bring in Van Ginkel or Poli instead of Muntari to play on the right.

+1
X-Offender
We did played better after we scored, though. Before Bona's goal we were absolutely unwatchable.
William405
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2014, 11:43 PM) *

+1

Adding to that, we're not putting ANY kind of pressure on Cagliari, we're letting them through.
han2503
Abbiati's passing has been atrocious today!

And why are we at a walking pace? Are we so f@cking unfit that we can't handle more than one game a week

Abate with a goal saving tackle! That makes it Rami, DS and Abate now with last ditch tackles that saved sure goals, that's how bad we are
X-Offender
This game could go either way. Both teams are very shaky defensively.
X-Offender
Has anyone noticed that Honda has become rather selfish lately? Plus he takes forever to pass the ball.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 29 2014, 10:08 PM) *
Has anyone noticed that Honda has become rather selfish lately? Plus he takes forever to pass the ball.

I think that's become a hallmark of every player in our team, mostly because there's rarely anyone open to pass to.

Honda busting a gut tracking back and winning the ball back for us is your answer to the selfish question imo

He busts his @ss out there in each game

FINALLY!!!! Muntari off!!!!
X-Offender
WTF is wrong with Menez? He's jogging like we're winning 3-0, not even putting some grit in his performance.
han2503
Well it seems we have a pattern down pat. 2 wins 2 draws aside from the minor blip against Juve
CrazyMilanFan
what a save
han2503
Instead of being the ones to try and take initiative and go for the win in the last 20 minutes or so, we're the ones stuck in our half defending.

Today it felt like I was the Cagliari fan watching my team play against a better side instead of the reality which is the other way around
X-Offender
Man, what a piss poor performance. We're back to Allegri-level mediocrity.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.