han2503

Role: Forward

Jersey: #7

Birth date: 07/05/1987

Birth place: Longjumeau

Height: 182 cm

Weight: 73 cm
X-Offender
Switched from #87 to #7. Another good reason for Robinho leaving.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 16 2014, 10:44 PM) *
Switched from #87 to #7. Another good reason for Robinho leaving.

Great, I hate those big numbers
X-Offender
I hate them with a passion. You could say they're my pet peeve.
KillerMax
Please update jersey # to 7.

p.s, here are some of his stats @ PSG. Last season didn't play much, BUT:

12/13: 43 games/ 8 goals/ 10 assist

11/12: 40 games/ 8 goals/ 13 assist

Those are some nice numbers. I think he will do well for us and he has already shown some good stuff!
Jack Bauer
@WhoScored: Menez: MotM vs Parma, Rating 10, Goals 2, Pass Accuracy 97%, Shots 5, Dribbles 5, Key Passes 2 king.gif
X-Offender
Yep, he was phenomenal tonight. At moments was unstoppable.
William405
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Sep 14 2014, 11:57 PM) *
@WhoScored: Menez: MotM vs Parma, Rating 10, Goals 2, Pass Accuracy 97%, Shots 5, Dribbles 5, Key Passes 2 king.gif

yahoo.gif

Amazing stats there!
acid911
That 97% killed it though. dry.gif
d'Arc.LP
Menez has scored 8 goals in Serie A this season - it's the first time that he has scored more than 7 league goals in a season.
Danny
He's the only player in attack worth a damn.
d'Arc.LP
I enjoyed his dribling skills last night.

Milan - Napoli: The Sky Italia viewers selected Jeremy Menez as the Man of the Match with 57% of the votes.
Danny
Shows how unintelligent the masses are. His goal was wonderful and he had some good play in the second half but Bona and others had a much bigger impact on the result than he did and picking him as MOTM is based on his goal, nothing else.
Rossoneri7
Second highest scorer in Serie A, did not expect him to achieve such a feat. Even if he is just trailing.
X-Offender
Half of his 16 goals have been from penalties, though...
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 8 2015, 08:37 PM) *
Half of his 16 goals have been from penalties, though...

I shudder to imagine where we'd be in the league without all 16 goals, wherever they were scored from.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 9 2015, 09:46 AM) *
I shudder to imagine where we'd be in the league without all 16 goals, wherever they were scored from.

17th, 4 points from relegation zone. Menez's goals have given us 15 points so far.
Danny
I'll start the shuddering shall I?
X-Offender
By all means.
X-Offender
Suspended for 4 games for having insulted the ref. Tw@t.
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 1 2015, 12:22 PM) *
Suspended for 4 games for having insulted the ref. Tw@t.

Pity it's only 4.
William405
Jeremy Menez believes Milan would be Scudetto contenders if Zlatan Ibrahimovic joined from Paris Saint-Germain.

The Rossoneri have been publicly courting the Swedish striker all summer, and his former teammate in Paris continued the charm offensive in an interview with Corriere dello Sport.

“With Ibrahimovic, Milan would be worthy of the Scudetto,” Menez told the newspaper.

“He’s one of the best in the world. My relationship with him was great in Paris, there have been a lot of lies told about that.

“The other signings? [Carlos] Bacca scored a lot with Sevilla, Luiz Adriano did a lot for Shakhtar in the Champions League. Hopefully they can repeat that at Milan.”

The French international also denied rumours he is looking to leave San Siro, but admits the Diavolo under-performed last season.

“The French and English journalists are the ones who say I’m leaving Milan, I’m happy here and I have no intention of leaving.

“Am I Silvio Berlusconi’s favourite player? He understands football, so he likes the way I play!

“Seriously though, last year was negative, because we didn’t get into the Champions League or even the Europa League. It was tough not playing in Europe.

“In terms of goals it was my best year, but it’s not enough for me just to score, I have to get more assists and help the team win.

“Next season I hope I can do even better. I’ve already talked to the Coach [Sinisa Mihajlovic], I’m at his disposal.

“I haven’t forgotten how to play behind the strikers or on the left wing, two positions I like just as much as being the main striker.”

Source: Footballitalia.net

If he can play behind the strikers, that would be really great! I think he has it all..speed/skill etc..

imo it looks like having the burden of being the top dog/main striker made him as selfish with the ball.

I still don't like his diving antics, but hopefully we can put him into good use.
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Jul 29 2015, 12:02 PM) *
Source: Footballitalia.net

If he can play behind the strikers, that would be really great! I think he has it all..speed/skill etc..

imo it looks like having the burden of being the top dog/main striker made him as selfish with the ball.

I still don't like his diving antics, but hopefully we can put him into good use.

Personally. I think he's too selfish to play the AM position, and I don't think that's something that only came about last season, it's just one of his traits/shortcomings imo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.