Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 28 - AC Milan vs. Parma FC T&F
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Hmh. Milan this season is piss poor.

Top for me to Poli, followed by Monty and Ignazio. Flop? Emanuelson, no doubt. And we mention a contract extension...good God mad.gif
X-Offender
Top Poli, flop Kaká.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 17 2014, 09:38 PM) *
Top Poli, flop Kaká.

Flop Kaka?

Kaka contributed to the biggest chances we created.

Yes he was quiet, but really what do you expect from a team playing with 10 men?

And how Kaka (or anyone else for that matter) can be a flop when Urby was on that pitch is beyond me. His mistakes and just basically the entire performance were just shockingly bad

Top Poli: If only everyone on this team has the determination that Poli and Abate show in every game, we'd already be in a much better position.

Flop: Urby. Just absolutely horrible
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 18 2014, 10:27 PM) *
Flop Kaka?

Kaka contributed to the biggest chances we created.

Yes he was quiet, but really what do you expect from a team playing with 10 men?

And how Kaka (or anyone else for that matter) can be a flop when Urby was on that pitch is beyond me. His mistakes and just basically the entire performance were just shockingly bad

I watched about 60% of the match. Frankly, Kaká was the epitome of useless. Like, Birsa-level useless. So, so heartbreaking watching him in these conditions.
Fillipo Simone
I don't get you. You vote flop for Balo or Kaka purely because you expect more (or the most) out of them. Sure, Balo against Madrid and Kaka against Parma were letdowns, but good God, flop goes to the one who's directly at fault for us losing: in both cases the defensive effort of some players.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 18 2014, 10:37 PM) *
I don't get you. You vote flop for Balo or Kaka purely because you expect more (or the most) out of them. Sure, Balo against Madrid and Kaka against Parma were letdowns, but good God, flop goes to the one who's directly at fault for us losing: in both cases the defensive effort of some players.

Not exactly. Yes, I voted flop for Balo against Madrid because I expected more from him, but I don't expect anything from Kaká. I know he's a finished player, and on Sunday he was abysmal, to say the least. That's why I picked him.

Here's my question for you: why vote Emanuelson as flop? All our defense sucked @ss for that matter. They were equally just as bad.
Fillipo Simone
Well, in my opinion not so. Abate and Bonera made mistakes, but could get away with "fair" or "bad". Mexes was constantly on the verge of seeing red, plus making positional and other mistakes. He get's "very bad". Emanuelson also, but the level of stupid mistakes he managed to do (making Schelotto look like he was Robben) made me select him - in the end, his incapability to keep the flank clean or at least mostly secure got us more then one goal. That's why he's my pick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.