Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CL round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs. AC Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Well, not much to say.

I was undecided whether I should vote "none" once again for top, but it would be a bit unfair to Abate, Bonera, Ricky and especially Poli who did at least a nice job. My vote goes to Poli.

Rami gets flop for the big mistakes, while Emanuelson follows with a big amount of smaller errors and defensive instabilities. He's a liability we cannot afford.
acid911
Top Poli for giving his all, flop Balotelli for once again faltering where it mattered.
X-Offender
QUOTE (acid911 @ Mar 12 2014, 04:56 PM) *
Top Poli for giving his all, flop Balotelli for once again faltering where it mattered.

+1
Rossoneri7
MOM I'd give it to Essian, simply because his work in the middle of the park was crucial. It is understandable that the flair players usually get the MOM, but I saw Essian contributing a lot, so he takes my vote here.

Flop, Balotelli.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 12 2014, 05:38 PM) *
MOM I'd give it to Essian, simply because his work in the middle of the park was crucial. It is understandable that the flair players usually get the MOM, but I saw Essian contributing a lot, so he takes my vote here.

Essien? Very odd choice. I thought he was non-existent last night. Atletico's first two goals came from his mistakes. Mediaset gave him 4.5, Gazzetta gave him 4.
Fillipo Simone
His mistakes? It was a combination of minor Essien mistakes, Emanuelson not being present were he should have been and Rami's total day off. Rami is the one that made the unthinkable mistakes if you ask me.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 12 2014, 06:29 PM) *
His mistakes? It was a combination of minor Essien mistakes, Emanuelson not being present were he should have been and Rami's total day off. Rami is the one that made the unthinkable mistakes if you ask me.

Do we really have to go into specifics? He was horrible last night, in my opinion. Completely absent from the game. I just don't understand the 'contribution' R7 is talking about. Whatever...
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 12 2014, 09:19 PM) *
Essien? Very odd choice. I thought he was non-existent last night. Atletico's first two goals came from his mistakes. Mediaset gave him 4.5, Gazzetta gave him 4.

+1, he had a bad game and showed once again that he's far from being a top player nowadays.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.