Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 27 - Udinese Calcio vs. AC Milan T&F
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Pretty bad overall showing. Mexes, Birsa, Muntari and Honda disappointed the most or played simply put bad. My flop vote goes to Birsa, but Mexes with his mistakes comes close in second.

Top? Pazzo, Abs and Monto put up a solid performance, but heck, "none" for me this time.
acid911
Things couldn't be scarier when you have "None" options in polls like these. sad.gif Oh my!
KillerMax
lol I voted None / Birsa Only then to see the three other votes are 100% the same... biggrin.gif
X-Offender
Same for me. None and Birsa.
X-Offender
And by the way, people should vote more.
Fillipo Simone
Yes, I don't get why some posters don't vote. In the end, I'm gonna do a statistical season review which would be more accurate and useful with more votes being considered.
acid911
Yeah, I guess. unsure.gif I would imagine the amount of votes has got something to do with the amount of members watching the matches in the first place. I know I have never voted without watching a match, or at least some extender part of it, live or afterwards.
han2503
Voted Zapata MoM, thought he was very sharp
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.