Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 24 - U.C. Sampdoria vs. AC Milan T&F
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
han2503
In the absence of Fillipo, I will open the poll today.

My top: Montolivo. Taraabt was also great but Monto ran the show from midfield today, and worked his @ss off as well when we didn't have the ball

My flop: Muntari. There weren't really any bad performances out there today. Everyone did well even Muntari wasn't his usual painful self, but his tendency to make horrible passes straight to the opposition, horrible tackles and his even bigger tendency to jog around without an aim is still something that I can barely tolerate, even when he does relatively well by his standards
X-Offender
Top - Rami. Another solid performance. Anticipates his opponent every time he gets the chance, rarely loses in the air, and scores too! Taarabt and Montolivo were great as well.
Flop - Saponara. Very little to almost no impact. He moved well, but his slowness and weak physique didn't help at all.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 23 2014, 10:58 PM) *
Top - Rami. Another solid performance. Anticipates his opponent every time he gets the chance, rarely loses in the air, and scores too! Taarabt and Montolivo were great as well.
Flop - Saponara. Very little to almost no impact. He moved well, but his slowness and weak physique didn't help at all.

Regarding Sapo, I was watching vids of his from last season and he seemed incredibly fast and even more lightweight and stick thin in terms of physique. It looks like he's been bulked up.

And yeah, he looked incredibly slow out there today when he was given opportunities to run into open space. Kinda worrying.
Linkman
Poor Sapo. Just can't catch a break.

I'm gonna go Taarabt/Sapo.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 23 2014, 11:11 PM) *
Regarding Sapo, I was watching vids of his from last season and he seemed incredibly fast and even more lightweight and stick thin in terms of physique. It looks like he's been bulked up.

And yeah, he looked incredibly slow out there today when he was given opportunities to run into open space. Kinda worrying.

He actually was much better against Inter. Faster, too. Maybe staying out for so long temporarily affected his pace.
Rossoneri7
Taarabt seems to be settling in fairly well, thing Iv noticed was his defense splitting through balls from the left flank towards the box (ball-to-feet). He tried it two or three times, feeding the strikers the passes. That kind of movement and play will only serve to strengthen the understanding between the strikers and playmakers.

I'm overjoyed at this result, considering we could have continued our draw/loss streak.

Forza Milan
ganney
top: Rami.... did his defensive duties very well and even added a goal doing so.
taarabt was close but he gave me some frustrating moments when he ought to have played the simple ball into the box but he spent too long dancing on the ball and eventually wasting the attacking opportunity.

flop: saponara...simply not good enough

honda still not impressing on the right
muntari should only be an injury back up, no starts.
Fillipo Simone
Finally watched the match yesterday. Good 3 points. Agreed with XO, top goes to Rami with another good match and flop for Saponara. I'm loosing faith in this guy.
acid911
Feel bad for Saponara, wanted him to come good. sad.gif Hopefully, not to late for him.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 2 2014, 02:41 PM) *
Finally watched the match yesterday. Good 3 points. Agreed with XO, top goes to Rami with another good match and flop for Saponara. I'm loosing faith in this guy.

Where can you re-watch Milan games online?
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 2 2014, 01:05 PM) *
Where can you re-watch Milan games online?

i don't know if i'm allowed to put a website name but if you look at the Video archive of Livetv.ru/en you can watch full games
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.