Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CL round of 16 - AC Milan vs. Atletico Madrid
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Top goes to Kaká as far as I'm concerned. If only we had some good subs to change players like Kaká and Taraabt who start fading near the end. One clear advantage Simeone and Atletico has over us.

Flop was hard to decide between Abate and Emanuelson. Urby was a constant fail, almost never doing the right thing at the right moment. Abate made the big game-decider mistake, so I picked him.
X-Offender
Top goes to Taarabt. This guy is seriously impressing me. Some of the skills he displays are world-class level. There was one moment where he was surrounded by four Madrid players and he managed to come out without losing the ball. Our two posts came from his direct assists. Plus he's very valuable in the defensive phase as he tracks back a lot. He never gets tired. His only downside, I would say, is that he's inconsistent, in that he tends to disappear from the game from time to time, but I don't blame him for that since our entire team is inconsistent right now.

Flop goes to Emanuelson. Sure, Abate made that decisive error, but he also saved our butts in the first half when he anticipated Diego Costa, and he had a decent game overall. Urby, instead, was just awful. He tries too much to impress doing unnecessary stuff, and doesn't do well the basics that his role requires. MDS on the left would be much better.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 20 2014, 03:42 PM) *
Top goes to Kaká as far as I'm concerned. If only we had some good subs to change players like Kaká and Taraabt who start fading near the end. One clear advantage Simeone and Atletico has over us.

Flop was hard to decide between Abate and Emanuelson. Urby was a constant fail, almost never doing the right thing at the right moment. Abate made the big game-decider mistake, so I picked him.

But nooooo, Abate is Italy's first choice RB innocent.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Feb 21 2014, 04:03 PM) *
But nooooo, Abate is Italy's first choice RB innocent.gif

He is, and he's been left out for weeks now to accommodate Urby f***** Emmanuelson.

He stopped a sure fire goal earlier on in the game

Don't be a needless **** R7, it really does not suite you
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 21 2014, 03:01 PM) *

Oh it suits him just fine.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 21 2014, 09:01 PM) *

But he's been doing it since forever, and apparently he doesn't mind that we reprimand him.
Ry4n
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 20 2014, 08:15 PM) *
Top goes to Taarabt. This guy is seriously impressing me. Some of the skills he displays are world-class level. There was one moment where he was surrounded by four Madrid players and he managed to come out without losing the ball. Our two posts came from his direct assists. Plus he's very valuable in the defensive phase as he tracks back a lot. He never gets tired. His only downside, I would say, is that he's inconsistent, in that he tends to disappear from the game from time to time, but I don't blame him for that since our entire team is inconsistent right now.

Flop goes to Emanuelson. Sure, Abate made that decisive error, but he also saved our butts in the first half when he anticipated Diego Costa, and he had a decent game overall. Urby, instead, was just awful. He tries too much to impress doing unnecessary stuff, and doesn't do well the basics that his role requires. MDS on the left would be much better.

Taarabt has got it in him he just needs that top level consistency , on a side note before the match started on BEIN sports formally JSC sports - The commentators i forget who , but were speaking about Taarabt and how they wondered how he was not at a bigger club much before Milan ect ect its probably a testament to how good he is and how far he fell off in start of his career , they praised him allot actually and in this match he played like they said he would with class.
han2503
Balo MOM for me hands down. He made things happen and we really dropped off after he had to come off.

Urby the definite flop
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.