Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 20 - Cagliari Calcio vs. AC Milan T&F
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
So, another Zee victory, on the road to improvement.

Best player is hard to tell. Honda was good but missed his chances on too many occasions. Monto worked hard but made small errors and a big one. Kaká practically the same, bar the one big mistake. Overall only two candidates appear: De Sciglio (who had 2-3 brilliant crosses, something Emanuelson is struggling to achieve ever since) and Balo. Since Balo made the crucial goal, he's the one I picked.

Pazzo could have scored a second as well, but anyway, I really started liking the guy. He brings in that Inzaghi feel where everything is possible.

On the downside, one flop: Amelia. I won't blame Bonera for any of the mistakes, because Marco's passing was at fault on every occasion. But one thing: it might be that he wanted to show (or even was instructed to do so) that he can keep the rhythm with passing around and playing, something Neuer, Valdes and a few others do as well in similar Holland style-tactics. But that's not an excuse, anyway. Amelia flop for me.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 26 2014, 05:43 PM) *
So, another Zee victory, on the road to improvement.

Best player is hard to tell. Honda was good but missed his chances on too many occasions. Monto worked hard but made small errors and a big one. Kaká practically the same, bar the one big mistake. Overall only two candidates appear: De Sciglio (who had 2-3 brilliant crosses, something Emanuelson is struggling to achieve ever since) and Balo. Since Balo made the crucial goal, he's the one I picked.

Pazzo could have scored a second as well, but anyway, I really started liking the guy. He brings in that Inzaghi feel where everything is possible.

On the downside, one flop: Amelia. I won't blame Bonera for any of the mistakes, because Marco's passing was at fault on every occasion. But one thing: it might be that he wanted to show (or even was instructed to do so) that he can keep the rhythm with passing around and playing, something Neuer, Valdes and a few others do as well in similar Holland style-tactics. But that's not an excuse, anyway. Amelia flop for me.

Abbiati and Amelia bring in tragi-comedy when they try to play the ball with their feet, it's pointless.

I think time is up for both of them, Abbiati needs to retire gracefully without making an even bigger @ss out of himself, and Amelia is a decent keeper, just not sure his place is with us.

We really need to make that Genoa connection work in our favour this summer and bring in Perin. We've craved a great keeper since Dida's fall from grace, it's time to finally bring someone in who could potentially rise to that level

And votes are the same for me

I think Bonera was more at fault than you make him out, at one point he was completely taken out of the play by 2 passes. He's just not good enough to be starting for us. Especially when you have Mexes on the bench, don't know what Seedorf's deal with him is but he needs to get over it. Can you imagine starting Bonera against Juve, Napoli and Atletico in the coming weeks?
Jack Sparrow
Perin or Marchetti?

I'd take Courtois . tongue.gif
X-Offender
I gave my MOM voted to Rami. Thought he was pretty sold and didn't make any mistakes.

Flop easily Amelia, followed by Robinho.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 26 2014, 07:58 PM) *
Abbiati and Amelia bring in tragi-comedy when they try to play the ball with their feet, it's pointless.

I think time is up for both of them, Abbiati needs to retire gracefully without making an even bigger @ss out of himself, and Amelia is a decent keeper, just not sure his place is with us.

We really need to make that Genoa connection work in our favour this summer and bring in Perin. We've craved a great keeper since Dida's fall from grace, it's time to finally bring someone in who could potentially rise to that level

And votes are the same for me

I think Bonera was more at fault than you make him out, at one point he was completely taken out of the play by 2 passes. He's just not good enough to be starting for us. Especially when you have Mexes on the bench, don't know what Seedorf's deal with him is but he needs to get over it. Can you imagine starting Bonera against Juve, Napoli and Atletico in the coming weeks?

I think we should hang on to Abbiati as a second choice for next season. I don't think we have the capacity to sign a first and second keeper in one summer, not with midfielders and defenders also being our primary target. So I really don't see a better second then Abbiati...Gabriel is just not up to it, while I wouldn't trust Coppola.

Yes, he's also partly to be blamed. But overall he was solid, more bad then good. Just like Rami; he's had his movements, but some reactions in the first half made me doubt him even more then I already did. Anyway, we'll see.
ganney
somehow i don't feel this 4-2-3-1 system is the best way to go

honda seems very under utilized on the right.
kaka doesn't have that pace to play from deep all the time
robinho isn't useful enough to be on the left.

A return to 4-3-1-2 might work better with
*honda playing trequartista (his most lively game so far was in this position against spezia)
*kaka playing upfront with balotelli where he would be a creative forward like totti/ibra and with a quick burst he could always find room to shoot and score or create for mario

we would then have interchangeable front 3 options of honda/kaka/balo or honda/kaka/pazzini or kaka/pazzini/balo or honda/pazzini/balo

solid 3 man mid of de jong, essien/muntari with monto/poli/cristante.

great last 10 minutes today though....my motm goes to pazzo goal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.