Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Herbert Kilpin
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News
mishie
January 24th 1870, today is the 144th anniversary of the birth of the founder of this great club! Forza Herbert and forza Milan per sempre!!!
dst

There he is in all his glory! biggrin.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 24 2014, 02:48 PM) *

There he is in all his glory! biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
A great man.
han2503
A great moustache.
acid911
A great thread.
TriniKing_CE
A great day.
acid911
A great life.
Jack Sparrow
A great set of comments.
acid911
For a great man, indeed. smile.gif I'll admit, I'd love to read or watch more stuff about him and the very early days of the club. Maybe someone will really open up the archives some day. Or maybe even a book, a real in depth one.
Fillipo Simone
That was always my intention. Years ago I did an extensive article on the early days of Italian automotive-industry, a Milan book is what I intend to do, but not right now.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 25 2014, 03:29 PM) *
That was always my intention. Years ago I did an extensive article on the early days of Italian automotive-industry, a Milan book is what I intend to do, but not right now.

Awesome. cool.gif I'll be the first to read it, I assure you, my friend. Whenever you do. History may not be a career for me, unlike you, but boy do I love finding about history of everything. A Milan book would be beyond amazing. Heck, if you do get around it, send it over and I'll personally lay it out for print or online distribution!
dst
There are two history books available in the online store
http://store.acmilan.com/en/gift-ideas/exc...ifts/books.html

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 25 2014, 09:29 AM) *

Is that in English? Can I read it?
acid911
Brilliant, dst! biggrin.gif Going to have to check these two out soon. Thanks!
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 25 2014, 04:27 PM) *
There are two history books available in the online store
http://store.acmilan.com/en/gift-ideas/exc...ifts/books.html

Is that in English? Can I read it?

Sorry to disappoint you man, it's in Croatian. Even the summary is in Italian. But maybe one day I'll translate it and publish it in some English journal.
dst
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 28 2014, 09:19 AM) *
Sorry to disappoint you man, it's in Croatian. Even the summary is in Italian. But maybe one day I'll translate it and publish it in some English journal.

Ah maybe one day! smile.gif
Fillipo Simone
Sorry to disappoint you sad.gif

But one day, surely.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.