Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Barbara Berlusconi
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
kurtsimonw
According to what I've read, Barbara seems to be the one that's really been doing a lot of the talking re: sacking of Allegri. I think this is interesting because it's seemed for the longest time that Allegri has kept his job due to the support/faith of Galliani, does this mean she's finally getting her way at the club? Has she persuaded Silvio to pull the trigger? Hopefully if she has more of a say/influence on happenings at the club from this point, she can persuade daddy to open the purse a bit more in the summer.
X-Offender
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 13 2014, 02:43 PM) *
According to what I've read, Barbara seems to be the one that's really been doing a lot of the talking re: sacking of Allegri. I think this is interesting because it's seemed for the longest time that Allegri has kept his job due to the support/faith of Galliani, does this mean she's finally getting her way at the club? Has she persuaded Silvio to pull the trigger? Hopefully if she has more of a say/influence on happenings at the club from this point, she can persuade daddy to open the purse a bit more in the summer.

Albeit it was her who convinced daddy not to sell her boyfriend Pato to PSG for €35 million. sleep.gif
Danny
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 13 2014, 11:43 AM) *

No one has more influence over daddy than his daughter. She comes out with 'he needs to go' and he gets fired. I am optimistic for some bizarre reason. She's growing in stature and is basically the second most powerful person at Milan now.
Fillipo Simone
I think roles changed. Galliani survived the Allegri disaster and kept his position, but it came with a price.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 13 2014, 05:52 PM) *
I think roles changed. Galliani survived the Allegri disaster and kept his position, but it came with a price.

That was the turning point, yes. But She was groomed in the season prior, which is why her appointment as CEO was inevitable.
han2503
Barbara has come in and in one month managed two scalps at Milan. Braida and Allegri. Without her, I'm sure Galliani would have persisted with the same old same old and nothing would have changed by now

She tried with Galliani as well but only just failed at the last hurdle, but I'm pretty sure she'll try to go for the hat-trick once again when the opportunity is right for her
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.