Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 12 - Chievo Verona vs. AC Milan T&F
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Again, a Allegri-mess. Should go, no question. That's my sentiment for over 2 years.

We've got a bunch of solid to good players. Mexes and de Jong were excellent. Kaká was good as well. Abate was very good, Emanuelson managed a great second half and a solid first. Very hard to decided from the mentioned players, but I'll go with Emanuelson who made a great shot and a incredible pass to Robinho which should have resulted with a goal.

Flop? Beside the usual (Muntari), my vote goes to Zapata. Two huge mistakes almost costed us the point. Matri was bad again, but well, that's the kind of player he is - a archaic striker who sits and waits, but a third-rate striker as well.
kurtsimonw
A youth player has to be played at CB. Zapata is basically not good enough for Serie A. A lot of people complain about Muntari, but Zapata makes Muntari look like Maradona.

Top - De Jong
Flop - Zapata
Allegri - Go
Fillipo Simone
I'm not convinced we should give up on Zapata, he had a good prior season. But he has to be benched and has to work harder on regaining confidence.
Danny
Top: De Jong.

Flop: Monto - expect so much more from him.

Allegri: yeah go.
Danny
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 10 2013, 04:07 PM) *
Emanuelson managed a great second half and a solid first.

Told you wink.gif
han2503
Who voted Mexes as the flop? One of our better performers today not to mention covered Zapata's @ss more than once

For me, I went with Abate as the top as he, along with De Jong and Kaka were the only ones who seemed to give two shits about winning. I chose Abate out of them because he contributed both attacking wise and defensively.

Flop: Had to go with Muntari, he's simply unwatchable. There were other shocking performances like Zapata and Matri but Muntari just takes it because to add to all his limitations he's a lazy @sshole!

Allegri... I mean, it's pointless to even have that part of the poll there anymore, let's see if something happens tomorrow after this shocker today
William405
Top: De Jong.

Flop: Monto

Allegri: Go
kurtsimonw
I'm going to have to ignore your opinions on Muntari and Abate from now on. tongue.gif He was better than Poli and Montolivo who offered nothing all game, neither of them can even run while Muntari does a lot and covers his full back well. Abate was one of the better players, but better than De Jong?
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 10 2013, 05:34 PM) *
I'm going to have to ignore your opinions on Muntari and Abate from now on. tongue.gif He was better than Poli and Montolivo who offered nothing all game, neither of them can even run while Muntari does a lot and covers his full back well. Abate was one of the better players, but better than De Jong?

For Allegri to pull Muntari out you know that he was simply unwatchable, even to the abnormal man that is our coach. The amount of attacks he single-handedly ruined was laughable. And he wasn't doing much covering today seeing as he was basically level with Kaka for 90% of the time on the pitch

Poli was good imo, he missed a couple of chances but overall I thought he was one of the good ones. Monto was average, neither bad nor good. As Danny said, the only reason I'd choose him as the flop is because you'd expect better from someone with his qualities, he's just not been at his best this season, like 95% of our players he's struggling for form

Abate and De Jong were both good, I just thought Abate had a bit more in terms of decisiveness. De Jong was at his usual best, the only consistent player for us this season ALONG with Abate
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.